Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-26-2012, 11:42 AM   #201
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tron#1 View Post
yeah just an off night. this is one we ALL have to forget. Worl peace and jamison wont play like this every night. think they wanted to avenge that opening night lost really bad. everyone had an off night. move on to thenext. i also think caoach needs to play vince and Mayo o nthe floor more together. they seem to have pretty good chemistry.
The biggest rotation issue we have is that Murphy doesn't need to play. At all. Ever.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2012, 11:50 AM   #202
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
This was inexcusable. Wright was our best player for the first six minutes and he doesn't play again till the end? I love Carlisle and he deserves the benefit of the doubt but at this point im wondering if Carlisle caught him banging his wife or something. A cynic could even argue that he started today specifically to try to make him look bad, because for a guy who supposedly can't play because he can't defend due to a lack of girth is there a worse front court to play against then the lakers? I don't really think that's the case and iv decided that carlisles thinking is he wants to know now if there is any way we can get away with another unathletic big in the game with kaman so he won't have to waste any time experimenting once dirk comes back but the answer is a resounding no and we are hurting ourselves by ignoring that. Also every word carlisle has ever said about earning pt rings hollow when you keep playing Murphy over wright.
Yea, watching RC this season handle what is going on without Dirk has been surprising. He surely can't expect any players to gain any confidence and consistency with his wild ass rotations. I am sure he has a plan and there's so many things behind closed doors that we can't see that plays factor but from the outside looking in, it looks like he has dropped the ball on rotations and minutes more this season than he has in totality as a MAV. It's puzzling how long Brands leash is when he is a new guy here and how short Wrights leash is...rebounding issues or not. Contrations.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:06 PM   #203
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

The job is definitely much more difficult for RC. Coaching guys like Dirk, Shawn, Tyson, Jet and Kidd is quite easy.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:20 PM   #204
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Last 10 games we've gone 4-6. We really can't keep .400 ball going until Dirk returns and hope for a good playoff seed. I really hope we can pick up more of that momentum we started the beginning of the season with.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:49 PM   #205
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Last 10 games we've gone 4-6. We really can't keep .400 ball going until Dirk returns and hope for a good playoff seed. I really hope we can pick up more of that momentum we started the beginning of the season with.
If we make the playoffs this season was a success
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 05:24 AM   #206
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
If we make the playoffs this season was a success
I agree with you, because this draft will be nothing special. I would love to tank for Wiggins though. I know, i know, we don't do that.

Last edited by Budapest Maverick; 11-27-2012 at 05:24 AM.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote