Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-2022, 07:40 PM   #20
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
I've watched a lot of summer league this year. Its too early to judge someone but his jumper is broke. I did not expect that. I can forgive piss poor play or bad passes....its alarming how bad his shot selection and jumper is right now. But I admit I got too far of myself with him. I thought he could contribute 10-15 minutes a night this year. Probably not fair to him because ultimately he was a 2nd rounder. 2nd rounders are lucky to even make a team.

That's one thing about pickup games though...the jumper will fall.
I'm not seeing issues with his form. His jumper looks fine. When they're falling everyone sees all-star, when it's not falling its bust or project.

My point about summer league is that you're playing with guys you've likely never played with before, a new scheme on both ends and doing it with maybe a week or 2 of practices. Also with refs that are summer league level. It's always been very disjointed. I don't expect this kid to be a world beater or relied on much but all the judging is far too early.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote