Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 01-06-2021, 12:24 AM   #81
BigDog63

BigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
Sling.com is $30 monthly. Locast.org is free after you register and works for any of the games that are broadcast locally. There's also Hulu and YouTube TV services. They're kinda pricey but at last have DVR service. I don't care about watching anything other than Mavericks games so I just find other ways to watch the games.
HULU and Youtube TV both also stopped carrying Fox Regional. I believe the only mainstream provider is AT&T Now.
BigDog63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2021, 12:32 AM   #82
BigDog63

BigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Nobody is going to complain to their providers about this, and it's not going to work either way.
LOTS of people HAVE been complaining, and a fair number of them dropping their provider and going with AT&T Now. It's definitely hurting their pocketbook. I called to complain/see about options, and the guy said they were getting a fair number of calls like that, from all over the country.

I really don't want to switch provider (to AT&T Now) but I might. But I also think they'll get it figured out. Everybody (except maybe AT&T) losing on it now. Sinclair took a $3.2 Billion write down. That's a lot of incentive to fix it.
BigDog63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 12:43 AM   #83
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDog63 View Post
LOTS of people HAVE been complaining, and a fair number of them dropping their provider and going with AT&T Now. It's definitely hurting their pocketbook. I called to complain/see about options, and the guy said they were getting a fair number of calls like that, from all over the country.

I really don't want to switch provider (to AT&T Now) but I might. But I also think they'll get it figured out. Everybody (except maybe AT&T) losing on it now. Sinclair took a $3.2 Billion write down. That's a lot of incentive to fix it.
And yet, they aren't. None of it has made any difference at all. This has been going on for years now. Once again, Hulu, Youtube, and Sling don't need regional sports to survive.

I just watch on my firestick now with a vpn. Yeah, it sucks to hear opposing team announcers, but that's a small price for not spending 80 a month on something I don't have any use for other than the Mavs.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 11:12 AM   #84
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

So ATT sold me a device with AttTV and reassured me several times that fssw was included. A tech brought it to my house and had it connected within 3 hours of ordering. Turns out the rep didnt know wtf he was talking about and fssw was not included. I told the tech to take it back and I was canceling the useless service. I called and complained about the issue and after a cpl hours of speaking to different people, managers supervisors etc they offered me a discount. Instead of the $80 for AttNow streaming, I pay $49. The whole ordeal was a major hassle and the service is in no way worth $80 to me but it ended up working out in the end as I now pay less than YouTube TV.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 10:47 PM   #85
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
So ATT sold me a device with AttTV and reassured me several times that fssw was included. A tech brought it to my house and had it connected within 3 hours of ordering. Turns out the rep didnt know wtf he was talking about and fssw was not included. I told the tech to take it back and I was canceling the useless service. I called and complained about the issue and after a cpl hours of speaking to different people, managers supervisors etc they offered me a discount. Instead of the $80 for AttNow streaming, I pay $49. The whole ordeal was a major hassle and the service is in no way worth $80 to me but it ended up working out in the end as I now pay less than YouTube TV.
Honestly, I feel like TV service is a thing of the past. I wouldn't be happy even paying $49. If you are, then I am happy for you though. I just want a service that lets me watch all of the Mavericks games, season long, including the playoffs and All-Star weekend. Yes, I want that, specifically. I don't watch any other television so I find it to be useless.
Old 01-09-2021, 01:18 PM   #86
Bhannon1945

Bhannon1945 is a jewel in the roughBhannon1945 is a jewel in the roughBhannon1945 is a jewel in the roughBhannon1945 is a jewel in the roughBhannon1945 is a jewel in the rough

Until frontier or one of the more affordable streamers offer FSSW, i have a personal VPN with the server in mexico. I purchase a one day pass for $1.07 while on the VPN. This seems to work even when I’m on my iPad with location services off. You can do this using a paid VPN like nordvpn or cyberghost and use a foreign vpn.
Bhannon1945 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 01:21 PM   #87
Bhannon1945

Bhannon1945 is a jewel in the roughBhannon1945 is a jewel in the roughBhannon1945 is a jewel in the roughBhannon1945 is a jewel in the roughBhannon1945 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
Honestly, I feel like TV service is a thing of the past. I wouldn't be happy even paying $49. If you are, then I am happy for you though. I just want a service that lets me watch all of the Mavericks games, season long, including the playoffs and All-Star weekend. Yes, I want that, specifically. I don't watch any other television so I find it to be useless.
Reportedly, Sinclair is planning to offer the fox sports regional networks as a standalone service in partnership with Bally. This would indicate that sports betting may be linked to the service. It should be operational this spring.
Old 01-09-2021, 02:19 PM   #88
Bhannon1945

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDog63 View Post

Sinclair is in the works for a partnership with Bally to offer a standalone streaming service for the fox sports regional networks. That’s apparently why they are not all that interested in negotiating with the streaming or cable networks. They are planning on this spring for a rollout.
Old 01-12-2021, 05:17 PM   #89
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

At&t streaming service getting axed. So your only real choices now are spectrum or at&t with boxes.

I have been able to watch every Mavs game with my firestick, so if anyone wants the link to the video on how to do it, just let me know. Easy to find on youtube as well. Now, there are a few NBA games where all of the links are broken, but that is rare. Been able to watch every Mavs game.

Old 01-12-2021, 05:44 PM   #90
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Let me know please. I think I have a Firestick somewhere
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2022, 08:33 PM   #91
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone heard of any networks picking up Bally Sports this year? Tuning in for the game tonight, and I can?t do another season of watching shitty streams. I have a VPN. Is LeaguePass my best bet cost wise?
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2022, 08:41 PM   #92
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Has anyone heard of any networks picking up Bally Sports this year? Tuning in for the game tonight, and I can?t do another season of watching shitty streams. I have a VPN. Is LeaguePass my best bet cost wise?
You can now do Bally for 20 bucks a month by itself.