Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 04-25-2005, 04:17 PM   #1
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute
Default How you can help support Dallas-Mavs.com

Please show your support for D-M.com by doing <u>any</u> of the following:

1. donate via the PayPal link at the bottom of the screen

2. click the ad at the top of the screen <u>once</u> every hour or every couple of hours (multiple clicks in a short period of time aren't counted)

3. buy D-M.com merchandise once the store is launched (about a dollar or two from each purchase will go directly to the site; the rest will go to the manufacturer)

Dallas-Mavs.com will be five years old (!) this summer, and we would never have gotten to where we are at today without the loyal support of all our visitors. Thanks again for helping make this the number one Mavs site around [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

- djb
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2005, 04:24 PM   #2
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: How you can help support Dallas-Mavs.com

what is the timetable on the merch store?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 04:29 PM   #3
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Next month sometime. I just want to make sure the logo transfers ok to whatever products we choose to sell.
Old 04-25-2005, 04:49 PM   #4
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I was thinking of making some unofficial apparel ever since I took a 1 credit art class on making silk screens with photo processes. I wanted to make Mavs stuff, but that would probably be illegal, so I was going to make D-M.com shirts and sell them for the price of the blank shirts on here. Good thing I didnt, I guess.

I like the idea of a merchant. I'd definitely buy.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 05:03 PM   #5
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

If it weren't for this site I would be stuck playing solitaire while waiting on processes to complete at work.

Thanks for everything again DJ.
Old 04-25-2005, 05:14 PM   #6
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

if if wasn't for this site I would have never met U2 or doc.....

..........screw you dj!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 04-28-2005, 11:43 AM   #7
Pongo
Golden Member

Pongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to all
Default RE:How you can help support Dallas-Mavs.com

Quote:
Originally posted by: djbacklash

Dallas-Mavs.com will be five years old (!) this summer, and we would never have gotten to where we are at today without the loyal support of all our visitors. Thanks again for helping make this the number one Mavs site around [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

- djb
wow... 5 years, that's really amazing.
my first visit was about... 4 years ago! How time goes by...(btw: Do y'all remember that weird "dirk_41" guy from Denmark or Norway? funny as heck)

I'll click the google ad everytime i check the site, and that's really often [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 05-16-2005, 04:15 PM   #8
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

I hope all my clicking has helped.
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 03:02 PM   #9
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, it's kind of surprising that some of these Google ad sponsors are kind of shady. I just discovered the site champkicks.com by clicking on a D-M link and they are selling obviously fake, Chinese-made, imitation vintage Air Jordans at even lower prices than you can find on ebay...
Old 05-26-2005, 12:58 AM   #10
sike
The Preacha

so how many did you order?

Old 06-23-2005, 12:02 PM   #11
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

is the store open?

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 09:47 PM   #12
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, I guess nobody knows?

Contact Me
Old 07-05-2005, 11:31 PM   #13
djb
Administrator

Will try to get it up soon. Moved to Houston recently and have been largely without Internet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Old 07-05-2005, 11:40 PM   #14
sike
The Preacha

why the move to choke city, dj?

Old 07-14-2005, 04:19 AM   #15
alby
Guru

because he is following fin =p

Contact Me