Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 09-02-2005, 02:45 PM   #121
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Da Bears pop the puny ponies.....(Formerly Doc vs. Dooby thread)

DO NOT stop this THREAD....Keep it going. I get more laughs out of it than any other on the board..... Thank you both

Oh yea, Doc, is that you modeling the mascot Bear in Dooby's picture? ?

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2005, 04:30 PM   #122
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Who's being funny dang it?

Dalm- that's me....a few years and a few pounds ago, but dadgumit I was a cute little cub.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 07:39 PM   #123
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

That you were sir, that you were.... I am very impressed with the smile.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

Old 09-03-2005, 01:46 PM   #124
Drbio
Banned

The Bears haven't been fed today. On the menu is some slightly mashed pony.

Gameday beeyatches. It's on.
Old 09-03-2005, 10:15 PM   #125
Drbio
Banned

Default RE:Da Bears pop the puny ponies.....(Formerly Doc vs. Dooby thread)

Well....obviously I didn't get to get up to Dallas tonight. I had the privilege of working as a volunteer tonight in a shelter for some very special people from New Orleans. It seemed more important.

I listened to the first half game with some of them and enjoyed it very much.

And oh yeah....Bitchslap. Scoreboard.

Bears win. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 09-03-2005, 11:16 PM   #126
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Kudos, good doctor, for putting the more important things first.

I have to tell you, though. That win was something less than convincing. 28-23?

Ah, well. A win is a win is a win...
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 11:46 PM   #127
Drbio
Banned

There are only a few things more important than football....but that is clearly one of them.

We don't need to convince anyone. Just win. 1-0 and on our way to 3-0 entering the A&M rematch. I can't wait to see that game.
Old 09-03-2005, 11:48 PM   #128
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: dalmations202
DO NOT stop this THREAD....Keep it going. I get more laughs out of it than any other on the board..... Thank you both

Here's hoping that the athletic directors can get back together on another 2 year deal. We signed a 2 yr with TCU starting next year and a 4 yr with Rice. I'd love to see another 2 yr with SMU to bring back the flair of the old Southwest Conference days.

Old 09-04-2005, 12:05 AM   #129
DeusDeOmini
Banned

DeusDeOmini is infamous around these partsDeusDeOmini is infamous around these partsDeusDeOmini is infamous around these partsDeusDeOmini is infamous around these partsDeusDeOmini is infamous around these parts

SMU would of won if they stuck with Romo, I cannot get the deal with Eckhart, he's a spare! Romo can run like crazy, and Eckhart is suppose to be the better passer, but he was putrid, they should of stuck w/ Romo. We wasted opportunities and couldn't stop Baylor's running game in the 2nd half, oh well, good game, but sloppy.
DeusDeOmini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 12:09 AM   #130
Drbio
Banned

Already making excuses DeusDooDoo? Shameful.

I heard the SMU players had to drink piss water at halftime.
Old 09-04-2005, 12:12 AM   #131
DeusDeOmini
Banned

DeusDeOmini is infamous around these partsDeusDeOmini is infamous around these partsDeusDeOmini is infamous around these partsDeusDeOmini is infamous around these partsDeusDeOmini is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Already making excuses DeusDooDoo? Shameful.

I heard the SMU players had to drink piss water at halftime.
Im not making excuses, the SMU coaching staff screwed up, I heard the Baylor players had to piss into the water at halftime cause they were so scared of trying to not throw an interception.
Old 09-04-2005, 12:18 AM   #132
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Clearly it was not a fair game, as the Baylor team brought its own bottle water, and by the end of the game, the SMU boys had the shits like you wouldn't imagine.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, can we get some clean water to these people?
Old 09-04-2005, 12:56 AM   #133
Drbio
Banned

That last DeusDooDoo post had to be one of the gayest in D-M.com history.

chum - I hear you can go to http//:www.saveSMUfromtheshits.org and make a paypal donation for the purchase of Aquafina.

Old 09-04-2005, 12:57 AM   #134
Drbio
Banned

By the way Deus...scoreboard.

Old 09-04-2005, 01:13 AM   #135
Drbio
Banned

Click on the link for the Official Sponsor of SMU water and of course all of the recent SMU students will be glad to hear How to harness the Power of the Poo.
Old 09-04-2005, 01:33 AM   #136
chumdawg
Guru

That post was gayer than tight jorts!
Old 09-04-2005, 03:00 AM   #137
DeusDeOmini
Banned

Quote:
By the way Deus...scoreboard.
ok mods, you tolerate this, than its fair game

College credentials.
Old 09-04-2005, 09:05 AM   #138
dalmations202
Diamond Member

Quote:
We don't need to convince anyone. Just win. 1-0 and on our way to 3-0 entering the A&M rematch. I can't wait to see that game.
Amen brother..... And if A&M doesn't just kick the Bears, then I am going to be more pissed than I am today. I am still reeling from the loss to Clemson in the last 2 sec. A&M looked like total crap until they realized that they could run the ball in the 3rd QT. ARGHHHHHHHHH.............

Old 09-04-2005, 04:08 PM   #139
Drbio
Banned

That was a tough way to drop a game dalm. A&M looks pretty solid though. Hoepfully you will be pissed in week four. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-04-2005, 04:11 PM   #140
Drbio
Banned

Tolerate scoreboard? What a lameass.

Making excuses like that one about the quarterback shift when the new guy, Tony Ecker, came in and engineered an 8 play 53 yard scoring drive for an SMU touchdown makes you look like quite the fool.

I didn't know they let 8 year olds into SMU.
Old 09-04-2005, 05:06 PM   #141
DeusDeOmini
Banned

Quote:
Tolerate scoreboard? What a lameass.

Making excuses like that one about the quarterback shift when the new guy, Tony Ecker, came in and engineered an 8 play 53 yard scoring drive for an SMU touchdown makes you look like quite the fool.

I didn't know they let 8 year olds into SMU.
Oh dear god, you aren't a real doctor, are you? I had faith in our country's system, but wow. EckerT, not Ecker, didn't do shit. He "engineered" that scoring drive after the game was over, like all football teams in at every level, Baylor was playing a cushion defense giving up anything but a quick deep score, he still barely scored and nearly threw 2 int's with the cushion D. Romo meanwhile ran it down Baylor's throats, did you watch the game?
Old 09-04-2005, 05:09 PM   #142
DeusDeOmini
Banned

and the "tolerate this" wasn't over scoreboard you idget, the mods just covered up your violation.
Old 09-04-2005, 07:55 PM   #143
Drbio
Banned

Just when you thought DeusDooDoo couldn't get any more gay.....sheesh....

Still making excuses? You really should just buck up and realize when you have been beaten by a much better team. It's gone from us all only laughing at you into the realm of the pathetic.

Deus....Suck it....scoreboard beeyatch. Suck on that.
Old 09-04-2005, 07:57 PM   #144
Drbio
Banned

Would a real SMU fan bash one of their players? Especially one who played fairly well?

I didn't think so either. It must be all that poo water Deusdoodoo has been drinking.
Old 09-04-2005, 11:27 PM   #145
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

The bad thing about SMU and Baylor playing each other every season is that me and my friends can no longer make bets as to which team will go winless the longest.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 11:58 PM   #146
DeusDeOmini
Banned

Quote:
Just when you thought DeusDooDoo couldn't get any more gay.....sheesh....

Still making excuses? You really should just buck up and realize when you have been beaten by a much better team. It's gone from us all only laughing at you into the realm of the pathetic.

Deus....Suck it....scoreboard beeyatch. Suck on that.

Making excuses? The coaching staff is part of the team, they played poorly, in turn SMU did in that respect, how is that an excuse? If I said we played bad is that an excuse? I never even said SMU was better, I agree Baylor has the better team, but hardly much better. How old are you?
Old 09-05-2005, 08:33 AM   #147
Drbio
Banned

The coaching staff did not "play" poorly. Your ignorance of football is craptacularly amazing.
Old 09-05-2005, 08:34 AM   #148
Drbio
Banned

Where the hell is dooby? It will be very refreshing to have an intellectually solid SMU representative show up for a change.
Old 09-05-2005, 01:26 PM   #149
DeusDeOmini
Banned

Quote:
The coaching staff did not "play" poorly. Your ignorance of football is craptacularly amazing.
you are legally retarded. Romo ran for over 80 yards and and a TD, the porous Bears D had no answer for his running, Eckert missed wide open man after wide open man.
Old 09-05-2005, 03:22 PM   #150
Drbio
Banned

You are a fool. Sorry...but facts are facts. I'm sure SMU is proud to have you. wow.

The DeusDooDoo mantra....
I Yam We Todd Dead
I Yam Sofa King We Todd Dead.

Lather rinse repeat...often.