Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 09-04-2005, 02:38 PM   #1
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Owens is past rediculous.

Quote:
Owens Demands To Take Over Eagles’ Quarterback Duties

26th August, 2005 - 9:43 pm

Buster Gunning reports on the latest development in the Terrell Owens saga pertaining to the disgruntled receiver demanding to be slotted in as the Eagles new starting quarterback.

“I will not play in any more games until I get a shot at taking a few snaps at quarterback,” the disgruntled wide receiver said. “Why should Donavan be able to touch the ball every play, I am a better athlete than him, that should be me handling the football every down.”

When confronted with the fact that he could do much more for the Eagles as a wide receiver and that there aren’t many in the league that can match his abilities at that spot, Owens was quick to respond.

“I know I’m the best, that news aint new. I just think that I can do more for the Philadelphia fans as the field general. I can still be a receiver anyway, is it legal to pass to yourself?”

When told that it was, in fact, illegal for a quarterback to pass it to himself without the ball touching another player first, Owens vowed to talk to NFL commissioner Paul Tagliabue and get that rule changed. Never mind trying to figure out the logistics of throwing a 50-yard deep-out pass to oneself.

Hearing the latest, current Eagles quarterback Donavan McNabb was short in response saying simply, “this guy, this is not a good guy.”

Buster Gunning can be reached every third Sunday at Buster.Gunning@realgm.com
Wow this guy... is truely nuts. Not that you guys don't already know that.

Link
Old 09-04-2005, 11:21 PM   #2
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future
Default RE: Owens is past rediculous.

I say let him be QB. then the opposing team can blitz the shit out of him and put him in his place. Just threw an interception TO? oh so sorry, BLAM CRUCH BLEED. we can't have you tackling our defensive lineman who just caught the ball, you need to stay face first in the ground. Oh whats that? our 400 lb lineman bubba is sitting on your spine? too effing bad the whistle hasn't blown yet.
Old 09-04-2005, 11:23 PM   #3
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pretty sure this is a fake article...otherwise some of the major outlets would have picked it up.
Old 09-04-2005, 11:48 PM   #4
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Owens is past rediculous.

agreed.

or else it would be the number 1 story on sportscenter..

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 08:35 AM   #5
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

You've been Punk'd.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 11:49 AM   #6
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Owens is past rediculous.

Your probably right. Either way it wouldn't surprise me though.