Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 07-17-2006, 06:38 AM   #1
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lone Mavs Fan?

That board has been down a few days. Does anyone know what's going on?
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2006, 07:02 AM   #2
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

LMF talked about the possibility that he might not renew the hosting service once his contract was up. Hopefully, that's not what has happened.
Old 07-17-2006, 09:12 AM   #3
Chicago JK

Chicago JK will become famous soon enough

I would hope it is not gone for good. I would expect at least an announcement prior to him shutting down the site.
Chicago JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 09:27 AM   #4
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Same here, JK.
Old 07-17-2006, 10:00 AM   #5
Sefus

Sefus is on a distinguished road

If so, I guess this is our new digs. I really liked it there and thought the forum had picked up since the end of the finals. Bummer.
Old 07-17-2006, 01:21 PM   #6
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

LMF got pissy because of some shananigans and took his board down. F'em.

There are a couple of posters here who could tell you what happened but I hardly ever went over there so I don't know all the details (Although I think the Richard thing had a lot to do with it).
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 01:27 PM   #7
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

So LMF is down? That's just a damned shame...

Edit: Or maybe not... http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=26403

Last edited by Evilmav2; 07-17-2006 at 01:30 PM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 04:53 PM   #8
TheCzar

TheCzar is on a distinguished road

A number of LMF "offshoots" have sprung up around the web. Here's hoping we all settle on one of them and the old gang gets back together again at one place.

Peace to all,

The Czar
TheCzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 06:06 PM   #9
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

how about just getting together here? i've enjoyed reading many of your posts there, and i feel like you'd make a welcome addition to our site.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 10:10 PM   #10
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I never posted much over there, but found it to be always an nice site to visit and found it to be a nice solid alternative to dm.com whenever things got a little bit to hairy over here.

Did you ever have a fight with your siblings over the remote control when you were a kid, so you just gave up and headed over to Grandma's to watch Matlock with her, - not that you're a big Matllock fan, but it was better than fighting and risk getting grounded from tv altogether if your parents caught you beating your brother up with a broom because he wouldn't turn it off of M*A*S*H and let you watch Three's Company?

It was something like that.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 07-17-2006 at 10:33 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 12:31 AM   #11
mavsangel

mavsangel is a jewel in the roughmavsangel is a jewel in the roughmavsangel is a jewel in the rough

Who would turn off MASH to watch Three's Company?
mavsangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 09:11 PM   #12
Samurai

Samurai is on a distinguished road
Default LMF demise?

LMF down again? Or am I the only one to get this?

Disabled forum

This forum is currently disabled.

If you are the owner, please login to your Website Toolbox account for more information. Thank you.
Old 01-29-2014, 10:53 AM   #13
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm able to view...
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote