Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 09-27-2008, 05:52 PM   #1
Joey

Joey will become famous soon enoughJoey will become famous soon enough
Default Fantasy Football Help

A guy is offering me Randy Moss for either Andre Johnson or Jerricho Cotchery...Should I? I mean It is Randy Moss, but Randy doesn't have much of a QB to get him the ball...
There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost, that his ship has sailed and that only a fool would continue. The truth is, I've always been a fool. ~Big Fish
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2008, 06:14 PM   #2
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey
A guy is offering me Randy Moss for either Andre Johnson or Jerricho Cotchery...Should I? I mean It is Randy Moss, but Randy doesn't have much of a QB to get him the ball...
I wouldn't do it for Johnson, but for Cotchery I probably would. They can't keep Moss down like this all year long, can they?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 06:34 PM   #3
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
I wouldn't do it for Johnson, but for Cotchery I probably would. They can't keep Moss down like this all year long, can they?
They're not going to let Cassel throw deep consistently at any point in the season, I'd wager. But, if your point is just that Moss won't be this unproductive for the whole season, I think you're right.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 06:43 PM   #4
Joey

Joey will become famous soon enoughJoey will become famous soon enough

Do you think he'll be more productive than Cotchery?
There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost, that his ship has sailed and that only a fool would continue. The truth is, I've always been a fool. ~Big Fish
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 06:50 PM   #5
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I think Cotchery has been boom value than Moss does as long as Favre doesn't break down. I don't really trust the coaches to let Cassel throw it deep unless it's against a scrub team. Favre is always going to sling it so that helps Cotch.
Old 09-28-2008, 02:24 AM   #6
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

I'd do it, Moss is always fairly consistent, and after the season he had last year you gotta take the chance.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."

Last edited by nashtymavsfan13; 09-28-2008 at 02:25 AM.
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 02:45 AM   #7
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't do it.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:55 AM   #8
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Randy Moss = Fantasy poison

(avoid at all costs - a receiver is only as good as his QB, and Cassel doesn't live up to the hype!)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote