Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 11-03-2010, 11:08 AM   #1161
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

..understandable.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2010, 03:00 PM   #1162
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I'm not sure if this is in response to me, but if so, I want to clarify and say I'm not concerned about the pen, I just think it's a bigger question mark than the rotation, which is why I don't want to mess with Feliz there right now.
heard on the radio that One the main guys in the organization said that removing Feliz from his closer role and trying him as a stater was not under consideration...

did anyone else hear that? I can't remember who said it, but it was someone I would believe.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 03:22 PM   #1163
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Jon Daniels said it a few days ago.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 03:32 PM   #1164
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

What a season. It didn't end the way I had hoped, but it does give hope to fans of the organization. I love this team so much.

I do wish Neftali would get a shot at starting, though. His secondary pitches seem to have become better as the season went on.
Old 11-03-2010, 04:20 PM   #1165
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Personally, I'd rather see Ogando get a shot at starting.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 04:55 PM   #1166
muzak

muzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkat View Post
What a season. It didn't end the way I had hoped, but it does give hope to fans of the organization. I love this team so much.

I do wish Neftali would get a shot at starting, though. His secondary pitches seem to have become better as the season went on.
Didn't they start Nefti in some spring training games before this season that didn't go so well? Maybe they will try again, but I kind of like his role now.
muzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 03:45 AM   #1167
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/ps/y2010/gigapan/index.jsp

wow, words cannot describe the pure awesomeness of this. I tagged myself in all three games I went to. So bad ass.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:17 AM   #1168
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I tagged myself in an ALDS game a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately they don't have the other ALDS game I went to and you can't really see me in the WS game I was at. But that's a really cool thing.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 08:42 AM   #1169
muzak

muzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of light

That's cool. I found myself in the WS game but they don't have game 4 of the ALDS up. Apparently I was moving my head as they were panning.
muzak is offline   Reply With Quote