Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 11-20-2011, 07:45 PM   #281
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

The Romo you saw today is one of the five best QBs in the league. He's fairly distantly behind the top three, but he's in that top five. If we could get that Romo a bit more frequently, we'd be in terrific shape.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2011, 08:32 PM   #282
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
The Romo you saw today is one of the five best QBs in the league. He's fairly distantly behind the top three, but he's in that top five. If we could get that Romo a bit more frequently, we'd be in terrific shape.
The Romo you saw today isn't any magic-beans sort of different than the Romo any other day. How do you see the top QB's ranking?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 09:47 PM   #283
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
OK well other than the Jets game, this season it does seem to be injuries. I'm not saying Romo doesn't make stupid decisions, but the guy gets a ridiculous amount of flack for how good he actually is. Could he get three ints in the next game? Sure, but that is how football is. Things change quickly. He's just the type of QB that can play flawlessly for three and a half quarters then blow it. But he didn't blow it today so hoorah!
I just don't agree. He had one of his best games while taking shots and wearing his vest. Had one of his worst too. Sure, it couldn't have helped and I am quite glad that he is healthy now, but his issues are "clearly" between his ears if you ask me.

At the end of the day, what matters is your last sentence.
Old 11-20-2011, 09:49 PM   #284
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I absolutely agree.
Old 11-20-2011, 09:50 PM   #285
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

Was I the only one upset with every run play coming from the single-back formation? No wonder Murray avg'd 2.9 yards/carry, he had no help at all. True, Fiemetta was sick but dont they have anyone else to fill that role? Hell, put Felix + Murray out there for split backs. Something. Anything!

Last edited by Ninkobei; 11-20-2011 at 09:51 PM.
Ninkobei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 09:56 PM   #286
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
The Romo you saw today isn't any magic-beans sort of different than the Romo any other day. How do you see the top QB's ranking?
The stats say otherwise...

Quite frankly, the Romo you saw today is drastically different from the version you saw in all 4 losses we had this year. Hell, different from the Romo in some of our wins. Granted, one of the fundamental differences is that we as a team are now committed to running the football so Romo wasn't put in as many situations where the defense was sitting on his passes, but still. He has to be smarter when passing, no matter if being rushed with 9 or with 3. In some games he has been smarter than others. Today (like the previous 2 weeks), he was mostly brilliant.

Last edited by Male30Dan; 11-20-2011 at 09:58 PM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 10:00 PM   #287
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninkobei View Post
Was I the only one upset with every run play coming from the single-back formation? No wonder Murray avg'd 2.9 yards/carry, he had no help at all. True, Fiemetta was sick but dont they have anyone else to fill that role? Hell, put Felix + Murray out there for split backs. Something. Anything!
No, you were not the only one. Hell, "I" knew every time they were running. Obviously Washington knew as well.
Old 11-21-2011, 01:28 AM   #288
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The Romo you saw today isn't any magic-beans sort of different than the Romo any other day.
I have no idea what "magic-beans sort of different" is supposed to mean, so I'll just excise that from your sentence. Yes, the Romo from today is different from the Romo of many other days. See the stats Dan posted. See also common sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
How do you see the top QB's ranking?
The top three are obvious. After them, depending on the day, it can be Roethlisberger, Eli, Romo, Vick, Ryan, Rivers, Stafford...

But when he plays like today, I'm taking Romo ahead of just about all of the guys on that list.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 11-21-2011 at 01:29 AM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:59 AM   #289
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male30Dan View Post
Yup, because he cracked his ribs and punctured his lung week 1 before he lost his Fing mind against NY... Wait, nope, that was against SF.

Clearly my ass. He fights weekly with his lack of intelligence. He is winning that battle currently and I am super glad and super impressed. But no, injuries are not clearly anything. Remember, his resume is more than just this year regarding bone-head plays.

The big difference for him is that we have been running the ball and the fact that defenses have to account for that now helps him a ton. The offensive line has also been playing much better giving Romo time to throw down field. Those 2 things have done much more for Tony than his ribs healing ever could.

I will add that I completely agree about him evading pressure and making something out of nothing. The guy is super impressive in those situations. The sad thing is that half of his stupid throws come from that situation too. Take the good with the bad I guess.
its not an intelligence thing... its a nads thing.

he gets grape-nut sized nads in big games and higher stress situations.
(read Lebbon James, finals performance)
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 02:29 PM   #290
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo View Post

Only in the big games he loses. Of course if he wins them they aren't big games.
Old 11-22-2011, 05:15 PM   #291
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo View Post

Nope, it is most definitely an intelligence thing.
Old 11-23-2011, 11:23 AM   #292
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

actually... we are both right. He gets stupid when the stress is turned on.

(for the record, this is true for me as well.... in front of a crowd my IQ sometimes drops 50% and if i am CONFRONTED in that situation... bring out the caveman!)
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 09:24 AM   #293
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

What a finish!

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 09:53 AM   #294
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

The games vs NY are going to be flat out insane. I thought the cowboys looked kind of drained yesterday but, hey, they powered through it. Romo should just start off the game scrambling I think it makes him a much better passer.
Old 11-25-2011, 09:17 PM   #295
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

So, I guess he wasn't stressed in the 4 extremely close games that they won...

At worst, Romo is a solid NFL QB...
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:31 AM   #296
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Fiametta out for the season? ;/ well mr. phillips its time to learn how to be a fullback!
Old 12-04-2011, 07:13 PM   #297
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. Garrett with an awful, awful timeout. What was he thinking?

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:30 PM   #298
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Ivy League final 25 seconds right there baby!
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:46 PM   #299
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Four games without felix: 600+ yards. two games with Felix: significantly less. I hate drives when Garret puts Murray out there, he starts to get in a rhythm then Felix comes in gets stuffed two times and they have to punt. Cant Felix get hurt again or something? I'm tired of his crap
Old 12-04-2011, 08:07 PM   #300
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Wow. Garrett with an awful, awful timeout. What was he thinking?
The better question is why not a timeout immediately after Dez's catch? Had plenty of time to run another play or two and possibly get an easier kick.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 08:47 PM   #301
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
The better question is why not a timeout immediately after Dez's catch? Had plenty of time to run another play or two and possibly get an easier kick.
I guess maybe in the heat of the moment that you just wanted to speed the process up? That did irritate me as well.

But icing your own kicker? He isn't going to have a good week.

Old 12-04-2011, 08:47 PM   #302
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

double post

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 12-04-2011 at 08:47 PM.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:24 PM   #303
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No joke. And that's on Romo as much as it is on Garrett.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:30 AM   #304
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Garrett: WTF?
Old 12-05-2011, 11:14 AM   #305
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
No joke. And that's on Romo as much as it is on Garrett.
Man, I'm as critical of him as much as anyone but I don't agree. Romo was bloody brilliant (again) and he did EVERYTHING that could have been asked of him on that drive. His offensive coordinator and head coach absolutely lost that game for us TWO times. First not calling a time out, and then by calling a time out. That is as poor of a job as a coach could have done. Literally. The only way it would have been worse is if he just let the damn clock run all the way out and took the loss that way. Just ridiculous.

The way this team loses is frankly so unbelievably embarrassing. We have lost 5 games and every single one is an embarrassment on some level minus the NE game. We absolutely could be 11-1 right now and very, very realistically 10-2. Instead we sit at 7-5 and a damn good GB team away from being tied in the division. Hell, we win that game at Arizona and we would have had a chance to win the division this week against NY. Now if we lose we drop to 2nd place. All because this absolute turd of a head coach (who actually DEFENDED this shit after the game) lost his Ivy League mind as bad as Romo did vs. NY/Detroit.

GD it I am tired of having such a stupid team. 26 seconds (and 1 time out would have still been left as well). 26 seconds. You just can't defend wasting all of that on a 49 yard field goal. Especially when he already missed a 53 yarder and dinged in a 50 yarder. SO stupid.
Old 12-05-2011, 03:57 PM   #306
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Had a house full of guys all yelling the same thing...those were some long seconds just ticking away.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 04:48 PM   #307
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Had a house full of guys all yelling the same thing...those were some long seconds just ticking away.
Isn't it amazing that normal people like us notice this but the people that get paid millions don't?
Old 12-11-2011, 03:47 PM   #308
chumdawg
Guru

Since there is no NFL watching thread...just wanted to comment here, that Jake Locker is playing his ass off. I like it!
Old 12-11-2011, 09:17 PM   #309
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Um...where was that pass interference?

Old 12-11-2011, 09:27 PM   #310
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Wow Felix...keep it up!

Old 12-11-2011, 11:54 PM   #311
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, the Cowboys this year are the Anti-Mavs.........

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:56 PM   #312
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs got Lamar Odom!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 12-11-2011 at 11:58 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:02 AM   #313
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Chokers.

3 times ALREADY this season the Boys have given up leads of AT LEAST 12pts in the 4th quarter to lose a game.

It can only happen so many times before it becomes what you're known for...Jason Garrett: Underwhelming?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 12-12-2011, 12:29 AM   #314
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Chokers.

3 times ALREADY this season the Boys have given up leads of AT LEAST 12pts in the 4th quarter to lose a game.

It can only happen so many times before it becomes what you're known for...Jason Garrett: Underwhelming?
Don't know if you saw this but it's happened twice from 1960 through 2010...unreal. This team continues to find ways to lose games.

Last edited by dirno2000; 12-12-2011 at 12:29 AM.
dirno2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:00 AM   #315
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
Don't know if you saw this but it's happened twice from 1960 through 2010...unreal. This team continues to find ways to lose games.
It's almost astonishing how this particular team has proven that no lead is safe.

Oh, and isn't it nice that playing at home seems to mean nothing.

Dance on the star all you want....we don't seem to care anymore.

Old 12-12-2011, 09:15 AM   #316
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Still feels lousy

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:37 AM   #317
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

I begged that it not happen and MANY disagreed. I said it when it happened and MANY disagreed. Garrett was not the right choice for the coach of this team. We can use the old and overused comment of "we were never in the Cowher/Gruden race anyway" but the bottom line is that we would be a better team today if we had been.

This has been one of the most embarrassing seasons on record. Maybe only the 1-15 year was worse. This shit is definitely worse than last year. I will say this - none of the recent stuff is Romo's fault. He has been the man week in and week out since pretty much the Detroit game. Sure, it would have been nice if he hits Austin late in the 4th to put the game away, but there was a LOT of pressure on that pass.

Just sucks that we CONTINUE to find ways to lose games in humiliating fashion. I was literally forced to listen to Collinsworth ejaculate on his TV monitor while talking about frenchy and Mr. Manning we let them be such beasts. Just so embarrassing. Tell me though - and be honest - were any of you surprised when it happened? I just chuckled, shook my head, and changed the channel.

This abortion of a season is just that pathetic that I EXPECT to lose 12 point 4th quarter leads at home.

Last edited by Male30Dan; 12-12-2011 at 10:39 AM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:38 AM   #318
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Manning was super clutchy.

If Rob Ryan wasnt related to those other ryans we'd think he sucks.

This team just has way, way too many play not-makers. Newman dropping the pick 6, Felix withthe fumble....Jimmy Johnson always said that he wanted the kind of guy that was clutch no matter what game, a guy that'd knock the 8 ball into the side pocket or kick your ass in shuffleboard or whatever. He wanted clutch...this team is anti-clutch.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:05 AM   #319
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone in this organization is a loser. They are proven losers. Until we get winners on this team, I don't expect anything else from these heartless, gutless, spineless, cowards.

I would trade this entire franchise for Tim Tebows pinky finger.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:32 AM   #320
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

The best thing the Cowboys can do as a franchise is lose-out the rest of the season.

Jason Garrett is a hack and Jerry Jones needs to be exposed for putting so much faith in a guy who has acheived NOTHING on any level in his entire career, both as a player and as a coach. That guy who ate the Big Lebowski should be sent packing too...

I really wish Jerry would step down and let Stephen take over the team - then we could get a real coach like Cowher in here (would it be wrong if I started praying for a heart attack?)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 12-12-2011 at 11:33 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote