Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-12-2012, 11:14 AM   #41
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Btw one other thing I've noticed is that wright and brand seem to be paired most often and Murphy and kaman. Not that brand is exactly a young dream athletically but it seems odd to have both of the incredibly slow bigs on the court at the same time all the time. I think wright would work better with kaman who is capable of getting the slow/positioning rebounds while wright could get some of the longer/more athletic rebounds.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2012, 11:17 AM   #42
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Boy, how quickly this whole damn thing has turned into a rotten clustereff of epic proportions. If I have to watch this sadsack bunch of excuses for FINISHERS play one more close game in the final minutes, I am going to wash my eyes out with soap. That was a pitiful exhibition. PITIFUL! Their mothers should be ashamed.
Would you say that the wheels have come completely off this thing?

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:15 PM   #43
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

I was really hoping the Mavs get to maintain being the only team the Bobcats haven't beaten but oh well, it's all good doesn't really matter. It took them 18 tries to finally beat us one game, that has to count for something, right? Haha

Praying this 2 game losing streak doesn't go any further. Let's go Mavs! MFFL

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:53 PM   #44
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Would you say that the wheels have come completely off this thing?
Without question.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote