Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

View Poll Results: What will the result be?
Mavs big (20+) 1 25.00%
Mavs small (10-19) 1 25.00%
Mavs by a bit (1-9) 1 25.00%
Pels by a bit (1-9) 0 0%
Pels small (10-19) 0 0%
Pels big (20+) 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-26-2022, 10:07 PM   #121
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
I know I?m beating a dead horse, but not signing JB to an extension and the 2020 draft will go down as the biggest blunders in Mavs history since letting Nash walk and not keeping the 2011 team together. For all the talk of Cuban being a great owner his legacy has been 100% bailed out by Donnie?s international scouting. If we don?t win a championship with Luka we will always be left wondering what if?
Don't forget 2019 FA when we had more than max space to spend.

Luka probably has a ring right now if not for those blunders.

Thank god they were smart enough to get Wood for basically nothing. That's why I'm so adamant about him starting. Remember the guy can walk just like Brunson.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2022, 10:52 PM   #122
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Don't forget 2019 FA when we had more than max space to spend.

Luka probably has a ring right now if not for those blunders.

Thank god they were smart enough to get Wood for basically nothing. That's why I'm so adamant about him starting. Remember the guy can walk just like Brunson.
I think even without the 2019 blunder,,,you keep Jalen and draft Bane, that core very well could get a ring.

And , its very early and we're already doing the Jalen thing. If this team doesnt end up near the team as last year, the jalen thing will keep coming up.
Old 10-27-2022, 05:27 AM   #123
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

I have been gone for a few months. What did I miss?

Green has taken a step backwards in his 3rd season so far looking totally lost on offense. Lots of hustle which yields less steals, blocks and rebounds per 36 than Luka and a lower defensive rating than Luka while being an absolute disaster on offense. The most egregious pick in a franchise high leverage moment in the history of the franchise.

Last edited by Zeus; 10-27-2022 at 05:38 AM.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote