Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 12-31-2019, 08:36 AM   #1
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of
Default Dedmon

Kong’s are struggling again and Dedmon has asked for a trade. We have all wanted Bogdan on the Mavs and I wonder if this is a chance.

What are some trades that make this happen ?

THJ
2nd rounder

For

Dedmon
Bogdan

Trade Exception

for

Dedmon

Lee
2nd

for

Bogdan
Old 12-31-2019, 08:57 AM   #2
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Wait, what's the trade? You have THJ/2nd, then you have Lee/2nd.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 10:54 AM   #3
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

I think there's 3 trades in the original. My interest peaked when I saw the rumor, then waned when I look at how Dedmon is playing. Then I reminded myself of the contract he signed...

No thanks. And I'm also hesitant to eff with the top offense and trading THJ when he has come alive. He's not been the overpaid chucker of last years' past.

Now, if you can somehow get Bogdan for that, absolutely.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 10:56 AM   #4
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Wait, what's the trade? You have THJ/2nd, then you have Lee/2nd.
The initial was the THJ/ 2nd but if we wanted to keep THJ, I was hoping we could do 1 trade disguised in 2 separate ones.

Trade Excepting for Dedmon
Lee/2nd for Bogdan

Kings get: Out if Dedmons contract, expiring Lee and 2nd.

Mavs get: Bogdan who should be a great fit and Dedmon who could prove to be useful at times.

Last edited by AO41; 12-31-2019 at 11:00 AM.
AO41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 12:51 PM   #5
AO41
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
I think there's 3 trades in the original. My interest peaked when I saw the rumor, then waned when I look at how Dedmon is playing. Then I reminded myself of the contract he signed...

No thanks. And I'm also hesitant to eff with the top offense and trading THJ when he has come alive. He's not been the overpaid chucker of last years' past.

Now, if you can somehow get Bogdan for that, absolutely.
Again, for me this is all about Bogdan.

Dedmon hasn’t played so I am not sure what we can say about how he has played.