Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-25-2006, 09:39 AM   #1
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future
Default What games are you currently playing? Wii, PS2, Xbox, 360, Cube, PSP, DS

As of 07/25/06 10:38PM

PS2 - Live 06, God of War, FIFA World Cup 06, GTA Liberty City Stories (sucks! GTASA was much more better), State of Emergency 2, The Warriors (I know this game is kinda old but hey, it still hauls a**!)

Xbox - None

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky

Last edited by mqywaaah; 07-28-2006 at 04:52 AM.
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2006, 09:45 AM   #2
NXperience

NXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to all

Cube - Mario Smash Football (one of the greatest Fun games EVER) and I started Zelda The WInd Waker once again.

PS2 - Sometimes all of the Singstar Stuff with some friends
NXperience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 09:52 AM   #3
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Super Nintendo - Donkey Kong Country (1 and 2)
Old 07-25-2006, 10:10 AM   #4
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

What, we're excluding the PC Gamers?

BF2, whenever I have a sliver of time.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 10:17 AM   #5
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Um... I am playing all of the games in the arcade!
Old 07-25-2006, 12:37 PM   #6
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Have a PS2, and the only games i have are live 06 and GTASA. I'm in the playoffs in the dynasty mode of Live 06.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 12:39 PM   #7
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

NES - RBI Baseball, Tecmo Super Bowl, Mario 3

Xbox - NCAA 07 (EA still sucks)

DS - new mario bros.
Old 07-25-2006, 12:44 PM   #8
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
NES - RBI Baseball, Tecmo Super Bowl, Mario 3

Xbox - NCAA 07 (EA still sucks)

DS - new mario bros.
Mmm. Tecmo Super Bowl. I still break that out on my NES Emulator every once in a while.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 07-25-2006, 12:52 PM   #9
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Mmm. Tecmo Super Bowl. I still break that out on my NES Emulator every once in a while.
Emulator Shmemulator.

Blowing in the cartridges and talking sweet nothings to the console is half the fun.
Old 07-25-2006, 12:57 PM   #10
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

PS2 - Midnight Club 3: Dub edition
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 01:01 PM   #11
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

edit

Last edited by Drbio; 07-25-2006 at 01:02 PM.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 01:21 PM   #12
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
edit
nice edit....

****as he sheepishly tries to act like he saw the message pre-edit****
Old 07-25-2006, 01:54 PM   #13
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

New super mario, Animal Crossing Wild World, the little ball and brick game that came on my ipod
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 01:57 PM   #14
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Civ IV on the PC and Dragonball Z Budukai III on the GameCube...
Old 07-25-2006, 02:40 PM   #15
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Cube- Live 06 and Madden 05

Unbeaten in both playing on the hardest level

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 02:45 PM   #16
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
Emulator Shmemulator.

Blowing in the cartridges and talking sweet nothings to the console is half the fun.
LOL. Yeah, that does hold a bit of nostaliga.

Being able to save your progress or play over a network, however, along with the whole "free games" aspect, makes me enjoy my emulators.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 07-25-2006, 04:20 PM   #17
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
Cube- Live 06 and Madden 05

Unbeaten in both playing on the hardest level
I am the hardest level... You have yet to play me so you can only claim dominance over the CPU... And don't forget it!!!
Old 07-25-2006, 04:26 PM   #18
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male23Dan
I am the hardest level... You have yet to play me so you can only claim dominance over the CPU... And don't forget it!!!
Haha, I'd love to play you, the CPU is way too easy. I'm thinking about going to that Madden tourney that they have every year, and test my stuff

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 07-25-2006, 04:45 PM   #19
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

I haven't lost a game in Madden in over 5 years. 13 or so friends have come and been dismissed during that time, (and of course hundreds of CPU losses)...

My last loss was during college in the game room and was only by 9 points... Friggin safety on my last drive after a bullshit fumble! I am still pissed about that loss...
Old 07-25-2006, 06:51 PM   #20
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Wow Dan you should go to the tourney

Old 07-25-2006, 07:05 PM   #21
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

edit.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 07-25-2006 at 07:12 PM.
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 10:37 PM   #22
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
edit.
What's with the edit word? Everyone's been typing that.

Old 07-25-2006, 10:39 PM   #23
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
Wow Dan you should go to the tourney
Never been and never really considered it... Where is it and when?
Old 07-26-2006, 12:36 AM   #24
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male23Dan
Never been and never really considered it... Where is it and when?
I'm not sure where it is, but they have one every year, and the winner gets to go to the Pro Bowl, you should look it up on easports.com

Old 07-26-2006, 12:53 AM   #25
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

PGR3, quite a bit of FIFA World Cup (both on the 360), Oblivion if I'm bored enough, and BF2 (Both on PC). I really should keep playing Black & White 2 though, that game's excellent.
Old 07-26-2006, 08:39 AM   #26
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Err...well...I own a PS2 that I rarely play...but when I do its usually Pitfall. There's something about swinging on vines and blowing up baby monkeys that's incredibly satisfying. Last night I popped in the 2001 Tiger Woods...I was horrible, but it was alot of fun. Most the games that I own are pretty old and were used and cheap when I bought them.

I'm thinking about getting a Gamecube this weekend.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 07-26-2006 at 08:42 AM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 09:21 AM   #27
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Xbox 360: Oblivion, Galaga, NCAA Football 07

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 09:34 AM   #28
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I own a PS2 and a Game Cube. play neither often. The only game I've played in the last couple years is the classic: worms!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 09:55 AM   #29
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

xbox, Tiger Woods 2004. I was 60 under in my last PGA tour event--won enough money to buy a sweet grill.
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 10:11 AM   #30
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
I'm thinking about getting a Gamecube this weekend.
Gamecube + SmashBrothers = Crazy Delicious!

I'm sorely disappointed by the lack of PC Gamers, btw. Consoles are for losers!

Mavs Net Ratings By Game

Last edited by jthig32; 07-26-2006 at 10:12 AM.
Old 07-26-2006, 11:57 AM   #31
nah-vit-ski

nah-vit-ski has a spectacular aura aboutnah-vit-ski has a spectacular aura about

PS2----Nba 2k6, Nba 2K6, Nba 2K6

- Conrad Burns
nah-vit-ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 01:34 PM   #32
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

NHL 2006

Last edited by Flacolaco; 07-26-2006 at 01:34 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 06:34 PM   #33
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

isn't Liberty City Stories the same as GTA 3?

anyway, i bought MVP 06 NCAA Baseball the other day on sale, and have been playing it non-stop. it is awesome. best pitching, hitting, and throwing method of any baseball game. just awesome.
Old 07-26-2006, 07:15 PM   #34
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Same setting, different story. Well, a different take on the same story, but with a bit more to it.
Old 07-26-2006, 09:18 PM   #35
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

PS2- Socom Navy Seals 3 (online mostly) and Nba Live 06
Old 07-26-2006, 11:05 PM   #36
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

360: Oblivion and Ghost Recon AW

Xbox: NBA Live 06, Counterstrike.

ps- i've won the NBA championship 3 times with the Mavericks. Even took one team to a 75-7 year. It was a cake walk. That last WCF series with the Suns was a tough one though.

Last edited by mkat; 07-26-2006 at 11:06 PM.
mkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 11:14 PM   #37
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Is the 360 really that good? I've been thinking about getting a 360 or should I just wait for the PS3. Choices, choices...

Old 07-28-2006, 01:28 AM   #38
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

I'm just waiting for the PS3.

Old 07-28-2006, 02:17 AM   #39
some-dude

some-dude has a spectacular aura aboutsome-dude has a spectacular aura aboutsome-dude has a spectacular aura about

Everyone seems to think the PS3 isnt worth it.

It's gonna cost upwords of around $600. Plus, they say their games wont sell for anything less than $60, and more likely to be around $80-$100 during first release.

If im going to get any new system, it will likely just be Xbox 360 (which is almost two-times less than a PS3. )
some-dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 04:09 AM   #40
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Yes but Performance-wise, I think it's the 360 over the Ps3. I'm an avid xbox follower. Not fond of Sony, though I have a PS2.

Tags
got a bit fluffy in here