Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-24-2008, 03:12 PM   #561
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

just bought a nintendo ds lol im that bored
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2008, 07:34 PM   #562
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Man, I couldn't be less excited about the set list for World Tour. I'll stick to Rock Band 2.
3 Tool songs, that's all I've got to say. We'll be getting World Tour at my place for that reason and that reason alone. I don't care if the rest of the set list is comprised entirely of Bjork.

Oh, and right now I'm currently playing Dead Space for 360. Sweet game. I love giving myself heart attacks.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 10-24-2008 at 07:35 PM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 07:56 PM   #563
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Got Rock Band 2 last night and had my first real run at it for a few hours. The new songs are pretty different, but I like most of them.

So are any of the NBA 09 games any good?
Old 10-24-2008, 08:08 PM   #564
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Got Rock Band 2 last night and had my first real run at it for a few hours. The new songs are pretty different, but I like most of them.

So are any of the NBA 09 games any good?
Despite fluid's complaints (which are quite valid), you have to go with NBA 2k9 between the two. It's a much better game overall. Live has pretty much sucked for years.

Old 10-24-2008, 08:13 PM   #565
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Despite fluid's complaints (which are quite valid), you have to go with NBA 2k9 between the two. It's a much better game overall. Live has pretty much sucked for years.

So you sort of have to adjust the settings to a "normal/realistic" style with the sliders and then build it back up to the top level and just go from there?

That does seem like more work than is required to avoid burning out on a game. It's probably going to be a while til I get to the NBA games. Rock Band 2 is going to take up a lot of time, before that it was Madden. I'll probably go back to Madden for a while when I need a break from RB2.
Old 10-24-2008, 08:15 PM   #566
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
So you sort of have to adjust the settings to a "normal/realistic" style with the sliders and then build it back up to the top level and just go from there?
That can help, but some of the problems with the defense stuff can't really be fixed by adjusting any settings, IMO. You just have to deal with it. I still think it's a much better gameplay experience than Live.

Old 10-24-2008, 08:25 PM   #567
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
That can help, but some of the problems with the defense stuff can't really be fixed by adjusting any settings, IMO. You just have to deal with it. I still think it's a much better gameplay experience than Live.
Sounds like it. I'll just have to try it out eventually.
Old 11-13-2008, 12:51 AM   #568
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

NEED HELP/ADVICE!!!

I'll be getting a console for the holidays, I just don't know what to invest my hard earned money in. What console should someone as budget-concious as me get? A 360, a PS3?

I've been an Xbox fan since I got the first Xbox. Now, times changed. The Xbox has a lot of issues that is making me doubt it (red ring. etc I dont even know if they done fixed that already). On the other hand, the PS3 is on the rise and looks like it'll be here a lot longer than the 360 (given the fact that it is future-ready: bluray games, bluray player, built in upgradable HDD, built in wireless, etc.)

The 360 price cut is really enticing me to get one, but should I just invest on a Playstation? What do you think? How long could the 360 compete? If quite long, then I'll be getting one. I don't want to get something that'll be obsolete or phased out in a couple of years or so.

Help!

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 12:54 AM   #569
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

You will be happy with a 360. Microsoft has fixed the RROD problem, and has a very solid machine with excellent exclusives, in addition to the new makeover its getting next week.

I have both but I really only play the 360. When I got my Ps3 I played one game and then used it for a movie player before getting tired of paying 30 bucks for a movie.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 12:55 AM   #570
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Fable II makes me wish I had a 360.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:14 AM   #571
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

I played Fable in the Xbox. Great!

Thanks for the advice. I'm pretty much set on the 360. Now, if noone could protest that, I'm good.

Old 11-13-2008, 01:14 AM   #572
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
You will be happy with a 360. Microsoft has fixed the RROD problem, and has a very solid machine with excellent exclusives, in addition to the new makeover its getting next week.

I have both but I really only play the 360. When I got my Ps3 I played one game and then used it for a movie player before getting tired of paying 30 bucks for a movie.
EL - makeover?

Last edited by mqywaaah; 11-13-2008 at 01:36 PM.
Old 11-13-2008, 08:21 PM   #573
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

check out reviews of the "new xbox live experience" on google!
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 04:17 PM   #574
fluid.forty.one

just got Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe.. it's sick so far.
Old 12-30-2008, 07:00 AM   #575
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Am I supposed to translate this?

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 01-20-2009 at 05:37 PM.
Old 12-30-2008, 10:14 AM   #576
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Guitar Hero World Tour for the Wii.

Pretty cool, even lets us old/fat slobs have a good time gaming with the kids...even as they kick our arse!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 10:33 AM   #577
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Guitar Hero is truly a game that spans all generations - you should go to the South Park website and check out the Guitar Hero episode. Classic.

I hate to say this, but my brother got me WoW for Christmas. He's been playing for a little bit, so I started. I can see how the game can be addicting, but I've got a level head about it so far.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:44 PM   #578
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
I hate to say this, but my brother got me WoW for Christmas. He's been playing for a little bit, so I started. I can see how the game can be addicting, but I've got a level head about it so far.
be careful, dude.
Old 01-05-2009, 02:00 PM   #579
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

ha ha, yeah! I was able to play a good amount over the holidays, but now it's back to work! I don't have a craving yet.
Old 01-20-2009, 02:19 PM   #580
fluid.forty.one

I got Lord of the Rings: Conquest for ps3. Pretty fun so far.
Old 01-20-2009, 02:50 PM   #581
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Fifa 09. Best. Soccer. Game. Ever. I currently have La Liga (BBVA, spanish's premier) on the adidas live update, but I'm considering getting it for all leagues.

BTW, I'm a Pro Evolution Soccer convert. This year Fifa wins, PES has been heading the wrong way after PES 2008: WE.
Old 01-20-2009, 04:13 PM   #582
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

PS3, IMO.

Nba2k9 is cool, team up on there is fun.

Assasins creed is cool too, but Pure is one of my faves..
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:39 PM   #583
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

I don't see how anyone can be upset with the tracklist for Guitar Hero World Tour. It's much, much more complete than any other Guitar Hero game. That said, I think the online aspect definitely needs more features - basically what's happened is that I get connected with someone, and then they quit after one song because I destroy them. There needs to be a connection feature where you're only connected with those on your difficulty, which is what I want. I'm tired of playing opponents who don't play on expert. Even when I play those on expert, they end up picking "What I've Done" and bail when I FC it, like I do every time.

I'll get Rock Band 2 before too long.

Speaking of such, 4339-2203-1749 is my Wii Friend Code. Feel free to add me. I have Mario Kart Wii, Guitar Hero WT, SSBB, and Call of Duty 5.

I'm currently playing Call of Duty: World at War. It's very different on Wii than 360, but I like it a lot.

Last edited by Kirobaito; 01-20-2009 at 04:40 PM.
Kirobaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 06:15 PM   #584
LonghornDub

Left 4 Dead and FIFA 09. Like Bernados said, FIFA is the way to go this year.

Actually, I've recently come to the opinion that FIFA is the best sports game out there, period. Soccer is only my 3rd favorite sport, but I think it translates to games better than football or basketball. Not to say Madden and NBA 2k aren't good, of course.

Old 01-20-2009, 06:15 PM   #585
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Call of Duty World at War and NBA 2K9
Old 01-21-2009, 10:25 AM   #586
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Soccer and Hockey are usually the best sports games.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 09:03 PM   #587
Zaknaf3in

Zaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
Fifa 09. Best. Soccer. Game. Ever. I currently have La Liga (BBVA, spanish's premier) on the adidas live update, but I'm considering getting it for all leagues.

BTW, I'm a Pro Evolution Soccer convert. This year Fifa wins, PES has been heading the wrong way after PES 2008: WE.
I'm playing ISS from the very start on my PS - but now I've got to say "d'accord".

Dallas Mavs Supporter, Berlin/Germany
Zaknaf3in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 09:57 PM   #588
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaknaf3in View Post
I'm playing ISS from the very start on my PS - but now I've got to say "d'accord".
i just noticed your name. I love the drizzt series of books. Im going through them now actually. I just finished passage to dawn.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 11:36 PM   #589
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

If you guys are on Xbox live, feel free to add me: bernardos70 and we can have a friendly match on Fifa 09.
Old 01-23-2009, 06:58 AM   #590
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

Am I the only one excited about Street Fight 4 coming out in about a month?
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 10:58 AM   #591
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aexchange View Post
Am I the only one excited about Street Fight 4 coming out in about a month?
Nope. I've been saving a BB gift card for this precise reason. It looks amazing and I'm very much looking forward to getting it (even though I am all sorts of awful in street fighter, and have always been).

Last edited by bernardos70; 01-23-2009 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Closing ")"
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 12:56 AM   #592
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

I've officially established my new high streak in Guitar Hero, with 1503, by FC'ing Tool's "Schism" in an online match this evening. Anyone top that?

I also suffered my first loss in online play. I missed a note at a reeeeeaally bad time, and the other dude was SP'ing. But I got 100% on the next two songs we played. Showed him what the Troubadours are made of.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:50 AM   #593
fluid.forty.one

I couldn't be more excited for diablo 3.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:51 AM   #594
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Just spent all last night going through the street fighter website. now, i'm pretty excited.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 02:29 PM   #595
Zaknaf3in

Zaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
i just noticed your name. I love the drizzt series of books. Im going through them now actually. I just finished passage to dawn.
Hey, yeah they were kind of my entry into fantasy some years ago.
He actually wrote the temporal first three books after he wrote the second three - the way you are reading them is the right one, although!

Anyone who wants to play some round of good ol' street fighter 2 with an SNES Emu over Internet? Just download this emulator, and this rom and you are ready to go!

Old 02-12-2009, 02:58 PM   #596
MX425

MX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to all

tiger woods 2009 is ridiculously addictive
Old 02-15-2009, 09:31 PM   #597
Zaknaf3in

wow - I just rediscovered Transport Tycoon. My, how I loved that game.

Just played it with 3 friends over Internet - yeah!

Old 02-25-2009, 03:37 PM   #598
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

I played Street Fighter 4 for an hour and a half yesterday at Fry's.

Yah, I know, I'm a loser, but to my defense, I had a lot of time to burn, and didn't want to drive back and forth!

Crazy game.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:08 PM   #599
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Street Figher IV continues the age old tradition of the Street Fighter series of kicking my @$$. I cannot figure this game out sufficiently. I'm just not efficient enough pulling off the moves. I know what to do when, but I can't do it. Something about quarter circles......
Old 02-25-2009, 06:15 PM   #600
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty View Post
I played Street Fighter 4 for an hour and a half yesterday at Fry's.

Yah, I know, I'm a loser, but to my defense, I had a lot of time to burn, and didn't want to drive back and forth!

Crazy game.
Did you play it using the fight stick?

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?