Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-04-2006, 02:54 PM   #161
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Have they fixed Live07's bugs yet? They said it could'nt do well on the PS2 most specially If you're TVs size is lower that 21", I think.

Edit

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky

Last edited by mqywaaah; 11-04-2006 at 02:55 PM.
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2006, 04:04 PM   #162
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70
Coming this tuesday though......... Gears of War, Call of Duty 3, or Tony Hawk 8? I'll go with Gears of War.
CoD and Tony Hawk for me.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 10:52 PM   #163
mavs413
Golden Member

mavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the rough

I got Gears of War today after 2 hours of driving to different stores that told me they were sold out. I finally found a Best Buy half an hour away from my house that had it in stock.

It was well worth it, the game is Awesome. The best game on the 360 so far, IMO.

Last edited by mavs413; 11-08-2006 at 10:54 PM.
mavs413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 01:29 AM   #164
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

great buddy game.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 09:31 AM   #165
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Picked up Call of Duty 3 and Tony Hawk: P8 .

Tony Hawk = your typical tony hawk game FROM BACK WHEN IT WAS GREAT. Back to its roots. good fun. Nail-the-Trick is pretty sweet.

CoD3 = :O havent spent much time in offline but what i have played has been GREAT! The online though? friggin awesome.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 07:22 PM   #166
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Any Madden players still out there? Any Madden players still playing Madden? I picked up '07 and have been playing superstar mode - got a MLB with dad who was an allpro MLB and mom was something good. Drafter by TB of all teams - had to put quarles on the bench to get in. Got team leader role now and have about 50 tackles, 4 INT's, 2 FF's. Too bad i suck at offense but it's fun playing MLB - lots of action on most plays. Does playing the 'gameplan' portion help? practices i know can help a little.
Scoobay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 07:58 PM   #167
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay
Any Madden players still out there? Any Madden players still playing Madden? I picked up '07 and have been playing superstar mode - got a MLB with dad who was an allpro MLB and mom was something good. Drafter by TB of all teams - had to put quarles on the bench to get in. Got team leader role now and have about 50 tackles, 4 INT's, 2 FF's. Too bad i suck at offense but it's fun playing MLB - lots of action on most plays. Does playing the 'gameplan' portion help? practices i know can help a little.
Cool. I haven't played my Superstar recently, but I'm in the presaeason of my fourth season. The gameplan helps a little, but I never play it. The practices are important to play though.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 03:16 PM   #168
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

FIFA 07!!!!

Old 07-22-2007, 03:42 PM   #169
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

Overlord. run my little minions run!
Old 07-22-2007, 04:08 PM   #170
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

viva pinata!
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 04:49 PM   #171
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

The last two games I beat were Super Paper Mario on Wii and God of War 2 on PS2. My Xbox 360 had the red lights of doom and I sent it to a repair site that wasn't Microsoft (at the time it was considered out of warranty before MS went and extended the warranty to 3 years a few weeks ago) It's been since March and that place never sent it back. So I bought another one off ebay for $85 that didn't work and sent it to MS for warranty repair for free. Easy new console for cheap! I now have it back and am playing some Guitar Hero II.

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 07-22-2007 at 04:51 PM.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 09:33 PM   #172
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

NCAA 08 on 360.
Old 07-22-2007, 10:05 PM   #173
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Splnter Cell: Double Agent, on PS2.
Old 07-22-2007, 11:53 PM   #174
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Pro Evolution Soccer: Winning Eleven. Fun game, online especially.
Old 07-23-2007, 01:05 AM   #175
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

I've currently gone back to mastering every character on SSX Tricky. Best Snowboarding game there is. Got it for $10 at Gamestop a few months ago.
Kirobaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 11:07 AM   #176
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, Kiro, I go back and play Tricky every once in a while to complete tricks for the characters. definitely fun.

i mostly switch between Tiger Woods and MVP NCAA Baseball. Both are crazy fun. The NCAA baseball game is more fun that any pro game.

I have a few other sports games, but I don't play them as often. I don't think i'll buy any new sports games until i get a PS3 of XBox 360, which is a bit aways.

However, I'm thinking about getting Guitar Hero II. Every time i go to best buy, i have to play it. plus, they're coming out with an 80's release this week.

Anybody else play Guitar Hero?
Old 07-23-2007, 11:45 AM   #177
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Guitar Hero player here. PS2. I havent been playing it since I got FIFA 07. Pretty good guitar game though. I like the idea of shaking the right analog whenever I see a long note. Cool strut effects.

Old 07-23-2007, 02:49 PM   #178
FreakNasty

FreakNasty will become famous soon enough

I regret keeping my ps3. ALl I've managed to play are resistance and nba 2k7, which didnt blow me away. I decided to keep it because of the upcoming releases which are ways aways such as Metal Gear and Resident Evil. What makes me even more mad, is Sony ended up dropping the price of the 60 gig to 499! I spend two nights camping, and all I have to show for it are blue ray movies, a average shooter and a average basketball game. Ima go pick up NCAA 08 next week and hopefully that and the new Madden will help ease the wait for me.

BTW, Guitar Hero is the shizzz. I've never mastered hard though, I cant seem to use my pinky. Cant wait for part three, hope there are tons of songs to choose from, and the integrate the six axis into the guitars, similar to what they did with GH2, when you are star power ready, you can simply lift up the guitar to use it. There is also another game set to come up in the winter, that not only just has a guitar, it has drums, bass, and i dont kno what else, but for 200 bucks, Ima stick to guitar hero.
FreakNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 03:20 PM   #179
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, that game is called is called "Rock Band". It will have guitar, drums, bass, microphone (like karaoke revolution). if you lived in a house with a bunch of people (family members, roommates) that might be a good purchase. apparently, it's made by the people who used to make Guitar Hero (apparently, the creation rights were passed off)

This image is kind of cool... but crowded:

here's the wiki site on it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Band_(video_game)

I'm trying to debate whether to get GH2, or wait for GH3... GH3 will come with wireless guitars, but the room i play in isn't that big, so will it matter? Best buy is running a special this week where you can get GH2, GH Encore The 80's together and get a $15 GC. I'm thinking i might just do that...

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 07-23-2007 at 03:22 PM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 02:38 AM   #180
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Guitar Heroes 2 = Stairway to Heaven in the Hard difficulty is a b*tch! LOL Took me hundreds of tries to get it right.. wow! Wonder how twisted it is in the Expert Level.

Old 07-30-2007, 04:17 AM   #181
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Guitar Hero is too hard for me. They need to make a Bass Hero.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 02:43 PM   #182
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux

I'm trying to debate whether to get GH2, or wait for GH3... GH3 will come with wireless guitars, but the room i play in isn't that big, so will it matter? Best buy is running a special this week where you can get GH2, GH Encore The 80's together and get a $15 GC. I'm thinking i might just do that...
Forget that. Get one of these http://www.gibson.com/en-us/Division...20USA/Guitars/
Old 11-27-2007, 09:48 AM   #183
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

2K8 is the shiznit! Still playing it on the PS2 though, haven't gotten hooked on the next gen fever yet.

Old 11-27-2007, 09:51 AM   #184
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I have recently discovered the greatness of Lego Star Wars II on my PC, now that I have a vista capable system. The game play is fun as hell. And it's great for Star wars nerds like me.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:11 PM   #185
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

The following:

Gears of War (PC)
Call of Duty 4 (PC)
Winning Eleven 2007 (360)
Rock Band (360)
Old 11-27-2007, 01:15 PM   #186
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

hey fellas. I don't really play games.

I have a PS2, that hasn't been switched on in like 2 years. Seriously.

I do however have a screaming gaming rig at home. Even though i don't game all that much.

At the height of my gaming was battlefield 2, and battlefield 2142. I was a member of this sweet clan for both those games, anybody else members of Clans for those games?, if so we can talk about it.

I've been seeing awesome adds for call of duty 4, modern warfare on the TV. So i impulsed bought the game at target sunday night.

Its freaking awesome, i love how it goes from shooting up people, to sniping, to being in a plane dropping bombs. its awesome.

I have not yet tried out the multi-player functions of it yet though. So yeah..thats all i got.

Last edited by MavsX; 11-27-2007 at 01:17 PM.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 01:34 PM   #187
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm intrigured by COD4 for the pc. I played BF2 for a while, but the bugginess and crashing from the patches really killed it for me.

I'm hearing that COD4 multiplayer feels a lot like Medal of Honor Allied Assault, which was quite simply the greatest multiplayer semi-reality based war game of all time.

Unreal Tournament 3 just came out as well, and it's awesome.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 01:37 PM   #188
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I too have my eye on COD4 as a possible christmas gift....to myself.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:41 PM   #189
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

man all of the imagery and scenes just looks awesome. better than bf2 and 2142. i dont even play that many games and i love it

flaco. do it, but the game, and then we can talk about it.

i just kept hearing that COD4, is the best game as far as realistic stuff...and the commercials on tv looked awesome.

like nike.

just do it.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:10 PM   #190
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Just finished playing Assassins Creed on Xbox 360. Kinda repetitive but yet addicting.

Now playing Super Mario Galaxy on the Nintendo Wii and just got Rock Band on 360 will have to play it.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 04:19 PM   #191
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I'm thinking of devoting the rest of my life to the destruction of "Guitar Hero" and "Rock Band" because to me, it makes a complete mockery of actually being able to PLAY AN INSTRUMENT. I can ACTUALLY play those songs on the game.

Anyway, I won't be devoting the rest of my life to that, because my wife told me I had to be home for dinner.
Old 11-27-2007, 05:33 PM   #192
Zaknaf3in

Zaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
Emulator Shmemulator.

Blowing in the cartridges and talking sweet nothings to the console is half the fun.
Ha - you're genius. Thats SO true.

I got a SNES Emu on my PS2 with don't-know-how-much games. Last week me and my girlfriend played Donkey Kong from start to end on a weekend - was fun, but just not the same as it was these years ago.
But, on a relaxed evening with gamer-friends, what could be better than some fights in Street Fighter II or some matches in good ol' Super Tennis or NBA Jam ("He's on fire!"). Zelda is also still nice.

On my PS2, the rest of the hdd is crowded with all Singstar Parts, some of the Eyetoy thingies and - most important - Pro Evolution Soccer 6.
I never played baseball or football games - because I don't even understand the rules of the real sport (sorry! ). I enjoyed some God of War some months ago, but Singleplayer games just don't catch me anymore.

And this is only because I used my PC a lot for gaming the last years - until it came to a full stop 2 years ago.

I played D2, UO, DAoC, WoW in rapid succession - until there was no game with less than 100 participating players that gave me fun any more. So gaming stopped abrubtly. Spent some hours in Trackmania ESCW because of its originality, but didn't take long.

Now, I'm only looking for good party games for reallife.

And, for all the singstar fans out there - I hope you know Ultrastar. A open-source Singstar clone for the pc.

Think about having your laptop, Ultrastar with 1500 songs and 2 sets of Singstar Microphones. Then you bring this to the next party, attach your laptop to the flatscreen of the host, and start a 2vs2 or 1vs1vs1vs1 party. You might even expand that to 2 Screens with 6 Players. Now, that's something to look forward to, eh?

Dallas Mavs Supporter, Berlin/Germany
Zaknaf3in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 06:12 PM   #193
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I'm thinking of devoting the rest of my life to the destruction of "Guitar Hero" and "Rock Band" because to me, it makes a complete mockery of actually being able to PLAY AN INSTRUMENT. I can ACTUALLY play those songs on the game.

Anyway, I won't be devoting the rest of my life to that, because my wife told me I had to be home for dinner.
did you see the south park about guitar hero? it was pretty funny, and had this same mindset.

i personally love guitar hero. but i have no delusions that this makes me able to play a real guitar. it's just fun to play.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:35 PM   #194
MavsX
Diamond Member

im going to post some screen shots of COD4. although they are in 1920 by 1200

so i will shrink them down to size first...
Old 11-27-2007, 10:52 PM   #195
MavsX
Diamond Member

jackpot, i resized them to 1024 X somthing..

this is one so you can see the smoke and other details..its actually better in the game...

Last edited by MavsX; 11-27-2007 at 11:03 PM.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:53 PM   #196
MavsX
Diamond Member

more details

Old 11-27-2007, 10:53 PM   #197
MavsX
Diamond Member

the sights..looks pretty cool.

Old 11-27-2007, 10:55 PM   #198
MavsX
Diamond Member

this is actually pretty cool, its like night vision with black and white, i think its the infrared that the police choppers use to follow bad guys in the pitch black. Anyway, drop bombs and shoot big guns from a circling air ship. its so much fun.

Last edited by MavsX; 11-27-2007 at 11:04 PM.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:56 PM   #199
MavsX
Diamond Member

this last one is a full screen of the 2nd pic i posted. NO RESIZE. Sorry to those that don't have broadband.

Last edited by MavsX; 11-27-2007 at 11:05 PM.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:57 PM   #200
MavsX
Diamond Member

i played multi-player for the first time tonight. my in game name is MavsX. it was a lot of fun, very fast, a little bit different than battlefield 2, or 2142. i will have to try out more than 2 maps though.

what do you guys think of now?

Tags
got a bit fluffy in here