Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-19-2009, 01:14 PM   #41
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

0-for how many now?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2009, 01:19 PM   #42
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

Howard if you're gonna ball hog atleast make those jumpers...
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:20 PM   #43
TNT

TNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to all

damn, that stream is lagging as hell
TNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:20 PM   #44
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever happened to our fast starts where we scored 35 in the first quarter and prevented the other team from scoring for 6 minutes?
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:20 PM   #45
particleman

particleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud of

step back jump shot
Step back jump shot
Fade away jump shot
Twenty five foot jump shot with a toe on the line....

For the love of god would someone please TRY to go to the basket?!?!?
particleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:21 PM   #46
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Both links are shitty

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:22 PM   #47
Triple T's

Triple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of light

no joke...

"I am a enforcer man! Don’t nothin go down in my house! It's 100 percent heart baby! Sure I jack a few fools. I give em tha pain! But sometimes its about intimidation you know, its mind games…."
-Terry Tate
Triple T's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:22 PM   #48
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

It's like we're afraid to attack the rim. We're running our offense 30 feet from the basket.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:23 PM   #49
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

games back on. Its 11-4 now.

Edit: Mavs full timeout.

Last edited by tcat075; 01-19-2009 at 01:24 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:24 PM   #50
dissentkid

dissentkid is a jewel in the roughdissentkid is a jewel in the roughdissentkid is a jewel in the rough

WTF is this?!?!?!?
4:28 4-11 Andre Miller misses 14-foot jumper
4:26 4-11 Andre Miller offensive rebound
4:24 4-11 Andre Miller misses layup
4:24 4-13 Andre Miller makes two point shot
4:24 4-13 Andre Miller offensive rebound
dissentkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:24 PM   #51
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

Dirk has been way off on all 5 of his misses.
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:25 PM   #52
particleman

particleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud of

Seriously... Even just once this quarter I'd like to see us attack the rim...

Edit: thank you Ryan Hollins!

Last edited by particleman; 01-19-2009 at 01:27 PM.
particleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:25 PM   #53
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

I predict a loss tonight, Philly is a better team without Brand and they are starting to play like they did last year.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:25 PM   #54
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

If we want to attack the basket, Green is still in our bench if anyone is wondering.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:26 PM   #55
Triple T's

Triple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of light

oo hollins sighting

"I am a enforcer man! Don’t nothin go down in my house! It's 100 percent heart baby! Sure I jack a few fools. I give em tha pain! But sometimes its about intimidation you know, its mind games…."
-Terry Tate
Triple T's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:26 PM   #56
TNT

TNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to all

4 points in 8 minutes. gooood!!
Old 01-19-2009, 01:26 PM   #57
dissentkid

dissentkid is a jewel in the roughdissentkid is a jewel in the roughdissentkid is a jewel in the rough

lets wait and see what hollins brings into the game
Old 01-19-2009, 01:27 PM   #58
TNT

cool hollins first basket in dallas, at it was a dunk!
Old 01-19-2009, 01:27 PM   #59
dissentkid

4:16 Ryan Hollins enters the game for Erick Dampier 4-13
4:16 Matt Carroll enters the game for Josh Howard 4-13
4:07 Ryan Hollins makes dunk (Jason Terry assists) 6-13

wow..that was fast
Old 01-19-2009, 01:27 PM   #60
endrity
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissentkid View Post
lets wait and see what hollins brings into the game
a dunk?
Old 01-19-2009, 01:28 PM   #61
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Not even league pass is working. wtf
Old 01-19-2009, 01:28 PM   #62
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

What a shocker that in an early afternoon road game the Mavs have 6 points after the first 9 minutes.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 01-19-2009 at 01:28 PM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:28 PM   #63
tcat075
Diamond Member

15-9 now, Kidd with a 3.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:28 PM   #64
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

Haha they got Carroll on Iguodala.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:29 PM   #65
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
Not even league pass is working. wtf
Yeah, it's f-ing lame. I'm not paying this money so that they can drop the ball and not have the games working just because it's a holiday. The audio league pass on NBA.com isn't working either.

Old 01-19-2009, 01:30 PM   #66
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

They finally draw a foul with less than 2 to play in the 1st quarter...that's simply unacceptable.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:30 PM   #67
dissentkid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dim499 View Post
Haha they got Carroll on Iguodala.
you haven'T heard? thats the new mavs all out secret weapon to confuse the opponents best player
Old 01-19-2009, 01:31 PM   #68
Dim499
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Yeah, it's f-ing lame. I'm not paying this money so that they can drop the ball and not have the games working just because it's a holiday. The audio league pass on NBA.com isn't working either.
It's working for me. Is it not connecting?
Old 01-19-2009, 01:32 PM   #69
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

What cable provider are you guys with? I'm not sure if I want to go Satellite or Box (No fios in my area) and can I get league pass with a Dish (Not the network)
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:32 PM   #70
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

wow...carlisle wasn't shy about getting the new guys in there, was he? Hollins has already passed Diops average.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:32 PM   #71
tcat075
Diamond Member

Block by Carrol
Old 01-19-2009, 01:33 PM   #72
tcat075
Diamond Member

Ugh...Carroll has picked up two quick fouls already.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:33 PM   #73
dissentkid

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
Block by Carrol
i said it before! carroll's our new saviour
Old 01-19-2009, 01:33 PM   #74
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Audio league pass is avalable, now.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:34 PM   #75
tcat075
Diamond Member

Dirk is very off.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:34 PM   #76
tcat075
Diamond Member

Terry drives to the hoop for a dunk?

Oh man, I can't wait to see that one in highlights.

edit: oh, he stole it. So I guess it was a breakaway.

Last edited by tcat075; 01-19-2009 at 01:35 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:35 PM   #77
LonghornDub

Sweet, now league pass is working!

Old 01-19-2009, 01:35 PM   #78
dissentkid

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
Dirk is very off.
he'll be back.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:36 PM   #79
TNT

and howard is only missing...
Old 01-19-2009, 01:37 PM   #80
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a working link for this game?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
buzzer beater, dirk = clutch...again, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, gdt 08/09, great win!, rep 2 dirkftw, word of the day - hollins