Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-26-2010, 10:09 PM   #41
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lor20 View Post
when was the last time someone got 15/15/15? i doubt that happens often...
The amazing thing is this is not the first time Kidd has done it!
Old 02-26-2010, 10:09 PM   #42
Obedon

Obedon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
Fixed it for you
We can all proudly say - we were FUCKING THERE
Obedon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:12 PM   #43
jcm28

jcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse900703 View Post
one word "amazing"
is JJB +17 and JKidd only +14? Or did I just look wrong?
Old 02-26-2010, 10:13 PM   #44
cinemablend

cinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to all

Nobody in the NBA is playing better than Kidd right now. Wow.

It's like he's de-aging right before our eyes and getting younger every night. Incredible. Never seen anyone play a game this good, this complete.
cinemablend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:13 PM   #45
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
Sure. I think, it will be ready in about 10 ~12 hours or so.
Much obliged, GD. I owe you one. If you're ever in Texas, let me know and we'll have a beer.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:15 PM   #46
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
GD, can you help us out with this? I would love to download this game.
At the end of the season you might be able to buy it on iTunes...NBA puts up some of the best games of the year. But like in the next week or so? Pirates Bay may or may not have a torrent of it. Occasionally games are on there...
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:16 PM   #47
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Still undefeated...
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:16 PM   #48
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
At the end of the season you might be able to buy it on iTunes...NBA puts up some of the best games of the year. But like in the next week or so? Pirates Bay may or may not have a torrent of it. Occasionally games are on there...
I actually didn't know that about iTunes. Thanks.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:19 PM   #49
41N

41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light

i'll never ever doubt this team. even with 20 points down and 1 minute to go, i'll expect a win...
41N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:20 PM   #50
She_Growls
Golden Member

She_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to all
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinemablend View Post
Nobody in the NBA is playing better than Kidd right now. Wow.

It's like he's de-aging right before our eyes and getting younger every night. Incredible. Never seen anyone play a game this good, this complete.
The Curious Case of Jason Kidd----what a beautiful sight to watch right now!
She_Growls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:20 PM   #51
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

+rep to everyone. It feels good to be a Mav fan.

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:21 PM   #52
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I actually didn't know that about iTunes. Thanks.
No problem. Last year, of the 40 something games up, there were no Mavs games. This year, there better be like 5 or 6...
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:22 PM   #53
ReDirkulous Tyme

ReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to behold

While it was an amazing game by Dirk, Kidd and co., the Mavs, at some point, are really going to have to start putting together complete games. We seem so damn complacent at times, it kills me. Especially when we have Dirk/Jet/Kidd/Haywood in the game and I see JJB/Marion take and miss 4-5 shots in a row, or give up turnovers. In my opinion, there should never be a period where those two guys should take that many shots in a row....

Like I said, I'm loving the result of the game, but the 2nd/3rd quarters were absolutely ATROCIOUS. Nonetheless, I am unbelievably optimistic. This 6 game winning streak, if nothing else, will do absolute wonders for this teams morale. Another bright spot: the schedule now gets much, much easier. One of the most difficult 7 games of the season, we went 6-1. I don't know about you guys, but I call that a success, and DAMN does it make me excited!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Things in the mirror are closer than they appear.
ReDirkulous Tyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:24 PM   #54
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Much obliged, GD. I owe you one. If you're ever in Texas, let me know and we'll have a beer.
You betcha Dub. But i bring the beers

Last edited by GermanDunk; 02-26-2010 at 10:29 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:25 PM   #55
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

sport-scene.net will have the game, probably in HD just like the Lakers game. I have about 12 games from this season already.

I was also able to download most of the games from the '06 playoffs, including the full Memphis series. It's a very nice site.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:29 PM   #56
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lor20 View Post
when was the last time someone got 15/15/15? i doubt that happens often...
According to ESPN, it was ironically enough...

Jason Kidd!

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:29 PM   #57
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

The game, in an abridged format, will be show at 3AM EST (that's Eastern time, I imagine 2AM CST) on ESPN2.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:30 PM   #58
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
You betcha Dubby. But i bring the beers
German beer is way better than Amercian beer (sorry to say for our american fellows) and also (I have to admit) better than Finnish beer...

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:31 PM   #59
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

anyway I could get a copy for this game. I will love and cherish it for as long as I live. And I will pass it on to my kids and my kids kids

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:33 PM   #60
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

I hope Kidd doesn't get "Sterned" for the play on Mike Woodson....Stern has his eyes on the Mavs again.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:33 PM   #61
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Holy Shit. Dirk is a bad bad bad man. I know the numbers aren't shattering for him. But he played an almost PERFECT game. He just dissected the Hawks defense. He flat out owned Josh Smith all game, then in the 3rd they started HARD doubling him EVERY play. EVERY time he made the perfect pass to Kidd, Terry and JJB for WIDE open threes. Now they were clanking them like crazy. But in the 4th Kidd finally started nailing them. If guys were hitting their open shots, Dirk EASILY has 10-12 assists this game. Then that 4th quarter three was a huge momentum changer.

The OT three was the DAGGER.

Kidd was playing such an amazing floor game, but all those threes he missed were killing me. Then he redeems himself in a HUGE way.

Also, lmao @ Joe Johnson commiting about 6 offensive fouls and JJB gets whistled.

Wow, what a win. Dirk & Kidd are just smart, clutch mf'ers!
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:33 PM   #62
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqywaaah View Post
anyway I could get a copy for this game. I will love and cherish it for as long as I live. And I will pass it on to my kids and my kids kids
I'd also love to find a way to get a copy of this thing.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 02-26-2010, 10:34 PM   #63
aurelino9

aurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to all

Kidd had 11/8/7 in the fourth quarter alone, punctuated by several trademark plays: the offensive rebound on the Haywood FT to kick it to Terry, the late steal and behind the back to Barea, the run-in with Woodson! and of course some big 3s down the stretch. He was 1-7 from 3s after 3 quarters and ended up with 4/10.
aurelino9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:35 PM   #64
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

Amazing game Jason Kidd is THE MAN!
Old 02-26-2010, 10:35 PM   #65
STJessie1984

STJessie1984 will become famous soon enough

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlhmK...eature=related
STJessie1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:36 PM   #66
FINtastic
Diamond Member

I know it's kind of gotten lost in the euphoria of this game, but what is up with Mr. Butler?

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 02-26-2010, 10:36 PM   #67
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

This win streak was started by my GDT... Just sayin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:38 PM   #68
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

EVERY single one of those open threes Kidd hits was because of Dirk drawing a double team. It SO imperative that Kidd knocks those threes down. If he does, we're really f'ing tough to beat. Dirk was just using Atlanta all night, then they doubled HARD literally every play. Kidd didn't make them pay in the 3rd. In the 4th, boy did he ever. I hope he keeps hitting those in the playoffs, otherwise teams can get away with doubling Dirk.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:39 PM   #69
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Quote:
This win streak was started by my GDT... Just sayin...
All this glory could have been yours, you were just late on the trigger.

ALL PRAISE MAVS777!

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:41 PM   #70
jcm28

jcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to all

Watching that game just felt so good. What an awesome night.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:43 PM   #71
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

This butler illness smells a lot like: "oh he just had an adverse reaction to some medication. He'll be back soon. (Two days later) BREAKING NEWS Butler out for the season!"

Dunno why but that's what it smells like.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:45 PM   #72
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

I just need to get f***ing wasted now.

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:45 PM   #73
aurelino9

aurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to all

And let's not forget Carlisle: it was his small lineup and defensive strategy that worked like magic. JJB covering Johnson in a matchup zone and Kidd at the 3 worked really well. Also, JJ got some tough rebounds inside and Terry and him made shots when needed.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:46 PM   #74
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurelino9 View Post
And let's not forget Carlisle: it was his small lineup and defensive strategy that worked like magic. JJB covering Johnson in a matchup zone and Kidd at the 3 worked really well. Also, JJ got some tough rebounds inside and Terry and him made shots when needed.
It worked for a stretch. Towards the end of the game I was begging for him to put Marion back in.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:47 PM   #75
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas86 View Post
I hope Kidd doesn't get "Sterned" for the play on Mike Woodson....Stern has his eyes on the Mavs again.

What play? Help make a blind man see

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:53 PM   #76
aurelino9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
It worked for a stretch. Towards the end of the game I was begging for him to put Marion back in.
With that lineup the Mavs went 40-17 in the last 13 minutes and change (12-4 in the OT). I doubt Marion would have done better.

Last edited by aurelino9; 02-26-2010 at 10:53 PM.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:59 PM   #77
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish22 View Post

ALL PRAISE MAVS777!
Hahahaha. One of these games... One of these games, I'm gonna sneak in at 12:01 and retake my GDT. Is it cool if I do it at 12:01 EST (My time), or must it be the Mavs CST?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Same here, but I think he was expecting Barea to draw some fouls. And to be honest, he was, that Joe Johnson forearm was tearin him up, but being in Atlanta, the refs never called it.

Quote:
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:04 PM   #78
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish22 View Post

ALL PRAISE MAVS777!
+ Rep
Old 02-26-2010, 11:04 PM   #79
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

I'm still in shock. Still in awe. I will probably be able to gather my thoughts better when I wake up tomorrow morning... What a great win.

I would also love a copy of this game. If GD or anyone can direct me to where I can download it, I'd appreciate it a lot. Thanks in advance.

Go Mavericks!!!!!!!!!!
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:05 PM   #80
mavs777
Diamond Member

Quote:
Hahahaha. One of these games... One of these games, I'm gonna sneak in at 12:01 and retake my GDT. Is it cool if I do it at 12:01 EST (My time), or must it be the Mavs CST?

Same here, but I think he was expecting Barea to draw some fouls. And to be honest, he was, that Joe Johnson forearm was tearin him up, but being in Atlanta, the refs never called it.
your going to **** up the win streak dude totally not cool

Last edited by mary; 02-26-2010 at 11:55 PM. Reason: cussing

Tags
big nut bust, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!