Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-18-2010, 10:17 PM   #41
She_Growls
Golden Member

She_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to all

Press Conference Link: http://www.nba.com/playoffs2010/live1/
She_Growls is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2010, 10:20 PM   #42
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

I loved the look on Pop's face when Carlisle subbed in Marion for Damp with a little over 2 minutes left in the 3rd. It looked like he saw his coffee cake face in a mirror.

A few writers talked about how Hill was the X factor in this series. If that's the case, they may need to go to Y and Z very quickly.

Butler was making Jefferson miserable tonight. He had a few mistakes, but he was definitely the Robin he was asked to be tonight. His defense was very good, he had some timely steals, and he took the ball to the rim when the Mavs were struggling offensively. He was exactly what has been needed on this team for quite some time.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:21 PM   #43
aurelino9

aurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to all

I liked that Butler stayed aggressive despite making a few mistakes.
aurelino9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:24 PM   #44
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
I loved the look on Pop's face when Carlisle subbed in Marion for Damp with a little over 2 minutes left in the 3rd. It looked like he saw his coffee cake face in a mirror.

A few writers talked about how Hill was the X factor in this series. If that's the case, they may need to go to Y and Z very quickly.

Butler was making Jefferson miserable tonight. He had a few mistakes, but he was definitely the Robin he was asked to be tonight. His defense was very good, he had some timely steals, and he took the ball to the rim when the Mavs were struggling offensively. He was exactly what has been needed on this team for quite some time.
I wouldn't write Hill off yet. Nobody on the bench really did anything for the Spurs this game (I know he started but he's really a bench player, Parker got 34). Out of all those non-producers, Hill still worries me a little.

Speaking of bench, though, every time Roger Mason takes a shot, I breathe a sigh of relief. Has he made a shot against us this year? Besides this one?

Last edited by tcat075; 04-18-2010 at 10:25 PM.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:26 PM   #45
Zki41

Zki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to all

I thought Damp did a pretty good job on Duncan tonight, as he did last season. It is probably a lot smarter to give Damp most of the minutes on Duncan. Haywood will get a lot more minutes against more the more athletic centers. I thought Damp could have probably made a lot of the baskets he was fouled on ... it seems more often than not he undershot (though that may have been as a result of the foul).
Zki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:28 PM   #46
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurelino9 View Post
I liked that Butler stayed aggressive despite making a few mistakes.
Indeed. Butler's aggressiveness got us through some tough stretches in the game.
Old 04-18-2010, 10:28 PM   #47
She_Growls
Golden Member

She_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to all

Gotta love the Matrix interviews----"That's whats up"....
She_Growls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:29 PM   #48
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold
Default My Postgame "Analysis" of Game 1 v San Antonio

I'm not sure if it's cool to post this, but I'm gonna go for it anyway! I just wanna get y'all thoughts in response to what I thought about this game.

Linkage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:30 PM   #49
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet! Good to see the Mavs back in the postseason, and even better to see them get a solid win against a quality opponent like the Spurs, who present a tougher challenge this year than last.

Coming into tonight my feeling about this matchup was that Dallas boasts the single best player, SA boasts the best triplet, and Dallas has more quality depth filling out the back end of the 8-man rotation. To my eyes the game pretty much bore that out. For the Mavs, Dirk was simply playing at a different level, and Kidd and Caron had some brilliant moments to help balance out TD and TP, who now play second and third fiddle, respectively, to Manu the franchise Spur. Just as importantly, though, the complimentary guys on the Mavs (even JET, who gets a pass here because of a couple quality plays late and the ineffectiveness of RJ and Hill) to-a-man outplayed their pecking-order counterparts on the Spurs. Add it all up and you've got a contested but well-deserved game 1 win.

Bring on game 2.
Old 04-18-2010, 10:31 PM   #50
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
LonghornDub starts the GDT thread for Game 2.
without question

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:37 PM   #51
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

very happy with the effort of Damp, Butler, Kidd, and Haywood!

Dirk is a monster...a German monster.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 04-18-2010, 10:40 PM   #52
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

I loved the aggression from the start, specially Butler. We drove every possession hard to the basket, i think we got the Spurs there a little bit on surprise.

I also liked that Najera wasnt in the rotation so we can kill them with size.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:42 PM   #53
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
I also liked that Najera wasnt in the rotation so we can kill them with size.
I don't think you're going to see much Najera in the playoffs.

He got most of his burn recently because Carlisle was trying to rest Damp and Haywood...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:43 PM   #54
southwick

southwick has a spectacular aura aboutsouthwick has a spectacular aura about

Great game, that only had me a little nervous. The Kidd/Barea lineup still makes no sense to me, and I wish Carlisle would stop using it.
southwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:44 PM   #55
Ed99

Ed99 has a spectacular aura aboutEd99 has a spectacular aura about

I think the key to success are our 2 big guys-Haywood and Damp.
If they will deliver every game we will have a long journey during these playoffs.

Dirk- is simply Dirk! Amazing!
Caron- solid game
Kidd-woke up and did what he knows best.
Jet-wake up we need more
Marion-great D!
Barea- stay on the bench

LET GO MAVS!!!
Ed99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:44 PM   #56
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I really want Carlisle to at least try Roddy with Kidd at some point in this series.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:45 PM   #57
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Dirk.effing.Nowitzki. Has anyone EVER score 35+ points while only missing two shots of any kind? Only one turnover? Are we looking at the most efficient game in NBA history? I have a hard time believing this has ever been topped. Goodness gracious what an evening.
Quote:
Just how special was Dirk Nowitzki’s Game 1 performance Sunday against the Spurs, when in the 100-94 home victory he scored a seemingly effortless 36 points? Well, as DallasBasketball.com checks the archives and the data base searching back almost 20 years, it is the second most “special’’ effort of its kind.
To explain:
The UberMan put up just had the second most points ever scored in an NBA playoff game while shooting better than 85 percent from the field.
Back on May 19, 1992, Terry Porter went 12-of-14 from the floor (on 4-of-5 from the arc and and 13-of-15 from the line) to score 41 points.
And in the last two decades, that’s how good somebody has to be to be better than Dirk was on Sunday.
Nowitzki was 12-of-14 from the floor (not to mention 12-of-12 from the line) on his way to 36 – a commonplace deal now that he’s scored at least 30 points a total of 34 times in 88 career playoff games.
The Spurs tried to guard him with That Bonner Character, which was the epitome of comedy until late in the game, when San Antonio tried 6-5 Keith Bogans on the sure-to-be MVP finalist. At the end, the Spurs literally triple-teamed Dirk on a pair of possessions … but none of it was enough.
“Dirk got the best of whatever we tried to do with him tonight,’’ Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. “We tried a lot of different things, but he beat them all.”
Nowitzki had another one-of-a-kind night – or, to be precise, a twice-in-two-decades night.
So there you go.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:45 PM   #58
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by southwick View Post
Great game, that only had me a little nervous. The Kidd/Barea lineup still makes no sense to me, and I wish Carlisle would stop using it.
I wish he would stop using the JJ/JT line. While watching it, I'm convinced that something stupid is about to happen...and am often not disappointed.

Old 04-18-2010, 10:45 PM   #59
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

portland winning at the half. oh wouldn't that be beautiful if they win that game. that series needs to go as long as possible, go blazers
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:45 PM   #60
Saint Baller

Saint Baller is on a distinguished road

First of all great win

Dirk was Dirk, efficiency through the roof!

Jkidd was awesome, hit some big buckets

Whats up with Jet's jumper? He needs to step up if we want this series to end sooner rather than later

And wow, JJ Barea... Carlisle really needs to find a way for him to get minutes without him getting abused defensively, it was mind boggling how awful his D was tonight.

Matrix was great too, we need him to stay more aggressive on D otherwise Manu will light us up.

and Damp, great game for him imo, he made Timmy work hard as hell for every shot.

BTW guys, im trying to make a mega mix of the Mavs and was wondering if anyone knows where I can download some big guys from this season in HD, including playoff games?

Made by me a few years ago, ignore the logo thing on the left, my old site thats not running anymore.
Saint Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:47 PM   #61
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, the Kidd-JJB lineup is ridiculous. If you're going to do that, at least play Roddy with Kidd.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:47 PM   #62
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
portland winning at the half. oh wouldn't that be beautiful if they win that game. that series needs to go as long as possible, go blazers
If the Blazers win more than 1 in this series, I'll be shocked.

Old 04-18-2010, 10:49 PM   #63
Ed99

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I really want Carlisle to at least try Roddy with Kidd at some point in this series.
He will! Especially if Jet will not improve his shot.
I think he acted right not to bring Roddy today-keep him as a surprise for the next game and let him explode during the next game...
Old 04-18-2010, 10:52 PM   #64
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Hasn't Dirk hit something like 86 consecutive FT's going back into the regular season?

Old 04-18-2010, 10:53 PM   #65
Saint Baller

Saint Baller is on a distinguished road

I don't think Roddy will play much this series just for the fact that Carlisle is a big veteran guy, he did it in Indy with Tayshaun Prince, why the hell not in Dallas?

Made by me a few years ago, ignore the logo thing on the left, my old site thats not running anymore.
Saint Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:53 PM   #66
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
If the Blazers win more than 1 in this series, I'll be shocked.
me too, we need to squash the spurs quick and hope the blazers can at least pull off 2 wins.

not that i'm looking past the spurs or anything.
Old 04-18-2010, 10:53 PM   #67
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

San Antonio
Fast Break Pts 16
Points in the Paint 50

Dallas
Fast Break Pts 11
Points in the Paint 34

Hmmmmmm...
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:54 PM   #68
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I think there's already a thread for this kind of stuff.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:54 PM   #69
Ed99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Hasn't Dirk hit something like 86 consecutive FT's going back into the regular season?
I am also not sure but i think its 80.
68 after the sacramento game and today another 12
Old 04-18-2010, 10:57 PM   #70
Ed99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Baller View Post
I don't think Roddy will play much this series just for the fact that Carlisle is a big veteran guy, he did it in Indy with Tayshaun Prince, why the hell not in Dallas?
Our bench is not so deep that he can neglect him especially if our usual scorers r having a bad day....
Old 04-18-2010, 10:59 PM   #71
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm curious as to what the record is for consecutive FT's.. including playoffs.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:00 PM   #72
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed99 View Post
I am also not sure but i think its 80.
68 after the sacramento game and today another 12
86, according to ESPN...

Old 04-18-2010, 11:00 PM   #73
tgfan
Golden Member

tgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to behold

C. Webb is on TNT, still picking the Spurs, Charles actually says, "this Dallas team is pretty good". Wow, Charles is just now noticing that?
tgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:00 PM   #74
xrobx
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I'm curious as to what the record is for consecutive FT's.. including playoffs.
i'm fairly positive dirk just set it
Old 04-18-2010, 11:01 PM   #75
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

edit

Last edited by jleefilled; 04-18-2010 at 11:02 PM.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:01 PM   #76
JCmasta

JCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the rough

Guess i can see where C-Webb is coming from and i like him a bit more for giving us props saying we can get to the finals. That whole non-rivalry jab was unnecessary though.
JCmasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:02 PM   #77
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Roddy's not been a regular part of the rotation thus far, and as long as the Mavs are trying to protect home court advantage (which means Games 1 and 2) I don't expect him to see any meaningful burn unless the team is really hurting for a spark. At this stage of his career I see him as the kind of wild card you want to throw at the Spurs when they're trying to figure out how to keep from going down 0-3.
Old 04-18-2010, 11:02 PM   #78
JCmasta

JCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgfan View Post
C. Webb is on TNT, still picking the Spurs, Charles actually says, "this Dallas team is pretty good". Wow, Charles is just now noticing that?
He's been on the Mavericks BW for months now.
JCmasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:02 PM   #79
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I think there's already a thread for this kind of stuff.
Yeah... I realized that a lil too late, but didn't know what to do with this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:03 PM   #80
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I think the record is at least 96 or 97.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dirk > reality, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!