Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-18-2010, 11:03 PM   #81
pepe

pepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to all

The Spurs shoot a better FG%....Tim, Manu and Parker went for 27,26 & 18, and they still lost.

Bravo Mavs!!!

As for Dirk, the way this guy is shooting, I expect the postseason of all mothers from the Big German....Dirk free throws are not even hitting the net.
pepe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2010, 11:05 PM   #82
Saint Baller

Saint Baller is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed99 View Post
Our bench is not so deep that he can neglect him especially if our usual scorers r having a bad day....
Well in the playoffs you really only go 8-9 deep, as an example tonight

9 players played tonight (8 if you take away 7 seconds of DeShawn)

my hope is that Rick looks down the bench and sees Jet isnt playing well and our D is awful with JJ in and he atleast throws a couple of minutes at the rook to see what he can do against Parker.

Made by me a few years ago, ignore the logo thing on the left, my old site thats not running anymore.
Saint Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:05 PM   #83
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I think the record is at least 96 or 97.
the regular-season FT record is 97, that actually spanned 2 seasons and his team didn't make the playoffs, i doubt the season+playoffs record would be higher than that

calderon made 92, 87 reg season +5 in the playoffs

Last edited by xrobx; 04-18-2010 at 11:09 PM.
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:07 PM   #84
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
the regular-season FT record is 97, that actually spanned 2 seasons and his team didn't make the playoffs, i doubt the season+playoffs record would be higher than that
So another dozen free throws gives Dirk the record?

Icing...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:07 PM   #85
Ed99

Ed99 has a spectacular aura aboutEd99 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
86, according to ESPN...
I wished 98
Ed99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:07 PM   #86
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

The thread police will come for you shortly...
Old 04-18-2010, 11:08 PM   #87
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Roddy's not been a regular part of the rotation thus far, and as long as the Mavs are trying to protect home court advantage (which means Games 1 and 2) I don't expect him to see any meaningful burn unless the team is really hurting for a spark. At this stage of his career I see him as the kind of wild card you want to throw at the Spurs when they're trying to figure out how to keep from going down 0-3.
That's the only time he's going to get minutes, barring garbage time or injury (or JJ really sucking).

edit: which I'm OK with. He's not reliable, RC knows what he has with JJ, and though I'd play Roddy over JJ he's not and I'll respect that decision.

Last edited by tcat075; 04-18-2010 at 11:09 PM.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:09 PM   #88
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
A few writers talked about how Hill was the X factor in this series. If that's the case, they may need to go to Y and Z very quickly.
OH snaps!

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:13 PM   #89
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Y'all know I don't do analysis....so....

Dirk > Smokemonster.

Yeah, that'll do.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:19 PM   #90
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

All I gotta say is... you know how annoying it is to get stonewalled by the same team in the playoffs over and over... well, it's equally fun being that rock blocker.

So nice. Hate us deeply, San Antonio.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:21 PM   #91
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by Underdog; 04-18-2010 at 11:21 PM.
Old 04-18-2010, 11:23 PM   #92
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

two comments --

1. Spurs aint what they used to be but they still play the best transition d in the NBA.
2. Matt Bonner is the Walter Peck of the NBA.
Old 04-18-2010, 11:24 PM   #93
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
It's true - this man has no d!ck...

Old 04-18-2010, 11:29 PM   #94
tgfan
Golden Member

tgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
two comments --

1. Spurs aint what they used to be but they still play the best transition d in the NBA.
I'll give the Spurs this--they drive straight to the goal on almost every possession, and don't settle for bad jump shots very much.
tgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:29 PM   #95
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

F#CK YEAH CAPSLOCK! (?)
Old 04-18-2010, 11:33 PM   #96
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Spurs postgame:

Tim Duncan
http://www.nba.com/spurs/multimedia/100418_duncan.html

Tony Parker
http://www.nba.com/spurs/multimedia/100418_parker.html

Richard Jefferson
http://www.nba.com/spurs/multimedia/...jefferson.html

George Hill
http://www.nba.com/spurs/multimedia/100418_hill.html
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:39 PM   #97
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Stay aggressive! (even if it means you look a bit stupid when you do it).
Old 04-18-2010, 11:47 PM   #98
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So another dozen free throws gives Dirk the record?

Icing...
well technically no, only regular season free throws count, i don't even think they keep a record of regular season + playoffs, so he still needs 24 next year to start the season, after we raise the championship banners of course
Old 04-18-2010, 11:50 PM   #99
DULLAH

DULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
It's true - this man has no d!ck...
We're gonna miss him.............we're gonna buy him...a nice...fruit basket....
DULLAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:57 PM   #100
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold

I think we should petition Webster to add redirkulous to the dictionary. It wouldn't be hard to define:

redirkulous - April 18, 2010 NBA playoff game between the SA Spurs and the Dallas Mavericks.
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 12:06 AM   #101
aurelino9

aurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to all

Marion wasn't effective guarding Ginobili. I thought Kidd did an ok job in the 4th. Parker made some shots but never looked like he was going to cause too much trouble. Duncan made some tough shots too. Hope we can hold them to under 50% shooting.
aurelino9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 12:13 AM   #102
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
I loved the aggression from the start, specially Butler. We drove every possession hard to the basket, i think we got the Spurs there a little bit on surprise.

I also liked that Najera wasnt in the rotation so we can kill them with size.

Agreed...Butler gets the game ball from me for the way he started the thing. Everyone else followed him....go get 'em tuff juice!!!!
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 12:17 AM   #103
MavsDallas

MavsDallas is on a distinguished road

People that were at the game:
I realized that the arena wasn't actually too loud and missing something. I realized that during play there was was no music or no electronic noises from the speakers or announcers trying to hype up the crowd. Is there a reason for that? I was thinking maybe they didn't allow it in playoffs or something, but I'm watching the Suns game and they are having the noises. Just wondering why it was missing...
MavsDallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 12:17 AM   #104
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Pop said that Hill is probably our for game 2.

That could be even true, i think he prefer to get him back for the later games and dont screw him up more in 2 days...
Old 04-19-2010, 12:26 AM   #105
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsDallas View Post
People that were at the game:
I realized that the arena wasn't actually too loud and missing something. I realized that during play there was was no music or no electronic noises from the speakers or announcers trying to hype up the crowd. Is there a reason for that? I was thinking maybe they didn't allow it in playoffs or something, but I'm watching the Suns game and they are having the noises. Just wondering why it was missing...
Well I actually thought the crowd was plenty loud. but yes they didnt' pipe in the pa system like they normally do. Possibly just to allow the crowd to control it.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 04-19-2010, 12:28 AM   #106
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post

Stay aggressive! (even if it means you look a bit stupid when you do it).
No wonder we hardly ever get offensive rebounds. Our center is at half court!

(yes, I know its fast break, just being sarcastic)
Old 04-19-2010, 12:29 AM   #107
sefant77
Guru

Quote:

F#CK YEAH CAPSLOCK! (?)

http://nets.fandome.com/video/107740...ank-you-Cuban/
Old 04-19-2010, 12:31 AM   #108
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Pop said that Hill is probably our for game 2.

That could be even true, i think he prefer to get him back for the later games and dont screw him up more in 2 days...
Pop says a lot of things.
Old 04-19-2010, 12:33 AM   #109
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:

F#CK YEAH CAPSLOCK! (?)
Does that not look like Kidd, or does that not look like Kidd? Wow that's a weird pic. He usually looks so calm and Yoda like.
Old 04-19-2010, 12:34 AM   #110
xrobx
Diamond Member

blazers won, looks like that will be a hard fought series for the suns after all, people were saying the spurs would wear us down and the suns would have a cake walk in the first round rest up and run all over us in the second, so this is good
Old 04-19-2010, 12:37 AM   #111
sefant77
Guru

Amare showed why he is an overrated loser
Old 04-19-2010, 12:38 AM   #112
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Agreed...Butler gets the game ball from me for the way he started the thing. Everyone else followed him....go get 'em tuff juice!!!!

I think Butler played a good game, but I don't see how a guy who shot 8-19 with 5 turnovers gets the gameball over a guy who scored 36 points on 12-14 shooting....that was a historic performance.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 12:53 AM   #113
xrobx
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
I think Butler played a good game, but I don't see how a guy who shot 8-19 with 5 turnovers gets the gameball over a guy who scored 36 points on 12-14 shooting....that was a historic performance.
dirk gets the game ball every game, that's a given. we need a 2nd gameball so other people get a turn too
Old 04-19-2010, 01:02 AM   #114
iggymcfly

iggymcfly is just really niceiggymcfly is just really niceiggymcfly is just really niceiggymcfly is just really niceiggymcfly is just really niceiggymcfly is just really nice

How crazy is it that people say that Dirk comes up WEAK in the playoffs. Honestly, I think he's probably the 2nd most clutch player in the entire league (I'll give Duncan his due and put him first since he's been more clutch over the whole of his career, even though there's no way he can go the same way Dirk can any more). That was an absolutely amazing performance tonight. Dirk and LeBron are the only two players in the league where I watch them and I'm like "OMG, I didn't know you could play basketball that well." They make the game seem too easy like you need to raise the basket or make it smaller or something.
iggymcfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:22 AM   #115
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
I get your point, but him taking the ball to the hoop almost the first 5 times he had it set a very important tone.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:09 AM   #116
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggymcfly View Post
How crazy is it that people say that Dirk comes up WEAK in the playoffs. Honestly, I think he's probably the 2nd most clutch player in the entire league (I'll give Duncan his due and put him first since he's been more clutch over the whole of his career, even though there's no way he can go the same way Dirk can any more).
Duncan misses clutch free throws about eight times as often as Dirk, but that's okay because he's not good at them anyway.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:10 AM   #117
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite part was when Haywood and Stevenson stood up and cheered after Damp went 2-for-2 on the Hack-a-Damp.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:29 AM   #118
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
My favorite part was when Haywood and Stevenson stood up and cheered after Damp went 2-for-2 on the Hack-a-Damp.
I saw that, that was awesome. And it's good to have Haywood in good spirits, because i have NO idea why Damp is getting more minutes than he is, compared to tonights play.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:29 AM   #119
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
^This.

I rewound it a few times when that went on. Actually, the broadcast showed them both just before Damp took the 2nd free throw, and they were already anticipating it.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:36 AM   #120
bigcat

bigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to all

the best quote regarding dirk's performance tonite:

"He missed a shot. We're working on it." - Holger Geschwindner
bigcat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dirk > reality, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!