Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-12-2011, 07:26 AM   #1
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Playoffs GDT: NBA Finals, Game 6, 6/12/2011, 7:00 pm Central (ABC)

Well...here it is. We have reached a day that so many of us have waited years for. Later tonight, our team is going to walk onto the court in Miami with the chance to end the season with a win. To be the last team standing; the team that gets that 16th playoff victory.

What an awesome feeling to wake up to. What a pivotal moment in all of our sports lives tonight will be. I can't wait to watch our cold-blooded team of veterans walk onto that court with ice water coursing through their veins. There will be no nerves, there will be no jitters. This team has seen it all, has stared down every adversity, every setback, and come back stronger than ever. And they're ready for this challenge.

Go Mavs. Bring it home. That is all.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 06-12-2011 at 07:33 AM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2011, 07:29 AM   #2
joemoeschmoe

joemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to all

Go Mavs! I can't wait. I want to be put to sleep until 7pm.
Old 06-12-2011, 07:30 AM   #3
CapitanObvious

CapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud of

THIS IS IT GUYS!!!
TALENT VS. HEART
PRIDE VS. LOYALTY
ATHLETICISM VS. RESILIENCE

IT IS GAME 6 BABY!!! GO MAVS!!! MAKE US PROUD!!!

CapitanObvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 07:32 AM   #4
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Go after it tonight!
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 07:36 AM   #5
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Let's close this bitch out tonight and bing it home.

GO MAVS!!!

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 07:39 AM   #6
beatLA

beatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the rough

Can't wait to see Dirk smile.
Old 06-12-2011, 07:39 AM   #7
croco

croco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura about

Tonight the Mavs will be crowned champions.

Lets' get it!
croco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 07:53 AM   #8
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Foot don't lie

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 07:58 AM   #9
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

This is how we do it.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 08:00 AM   #10
41creepingdeath

41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all

Tonight's the night.
Old 06-12-2011, 08:07 AM   #11
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow...what a journey, what an epic struggle that will be all the sweeter for it. Jump on them like a rat terrier and shake the life out of them...

In other words..

F'em
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 08:13 AM   #12
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Stomp them bitches for the last time.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 08:16 AM   #13
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

win

one last time
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 08:18 AM   #14
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatLA View Post
Can't wait to see Dirk smile.
Smile?

I'm one-hundred percent sure that we are going to see Dirk crying and sobbing like a baby while hugging the NBA Championship*. No way in hell this is going to be a LA. Lakers like "business as usual celebration" - trust me, hell is going to break loose if we wrap this sh*t up tonight!

edit:
*Even though i would probably regress at that sight and turn into a happily screaming 5 year old who just got his first game console.
Old 06-12-2011, 08:24 AM   #15
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoMavs View Post
Smile?

I'm one-hundred percent sure that we are going to see Dirk crying and sobbing like a baby while hugging the NBA Championship*. No way in hell this is going to be a LA. Lakers like "business as usual celebration" - trust me, hell is going to break loose if we wrap this sh*t up tonight!

edit:
*Even though i would probably regress at that sight and turn into a happily screaming 5 year old who just got his first game console.
Can screaming at a television 300 miles away really help my team, I'm going to find out. I'm starting to tear up already....

Go get em Mavs, absolutely no mercy...
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 08:27 AM   #16
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Javie, Scott Foster and Derrick Stafford are reffing tonight.

Old 06-12-2011, 08:32 AM   #17
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

Game starts at 3 am here...its gonna be an all nighter...but I feel good about tonite...gonna be tough though. I just cant see our guys letting this slip by....Kidd..Dirk..Jet..Chandler..Marions...they all want it and with the talent and smarts we have on the team I think they will know that its time.....LETS GO MAVS

Old 06-12-2011, 08:34 AM   #18
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

...this mite get very emotional tonite...very very emotional
Old 06-12-2011, 08:35 AM   #19
beatLA

beatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoMavs View Post
Smile?

edit:
Well,I'd like to see some tears too!
Old 06-12-2011, 08:55 AM   #20
Funkman

Funkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to all

Sweep the leg!!!
Funkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:01 AM   #21
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

I have been waiting for this GDT. LETS GO MAVERICKS! Oh man oh man tonight's the night we get it done. MAVERICKS.
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:02 AM   #22
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:05 AM   #23
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

I woke this morning with nothing but the NBA championship on my mind....can't stop watching NBA TV....relax now or forever hold your peace

As I said all along....Mavs in 6.....we got this
Old 06-12-2011, 09:07 AM   #24
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

Just one more win....they can go 0-82 next year for all I care....I just want one more win...just one more dear Baby Basketball Jesus!
Old 06-12-2011, 09:08 AM   #25
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Same keys for the last several games:

Rebounds, turnovers, and playing from behind.

Mavs need to grab some boards, not turn the ball over and have a lead so they don't have to work so hard trying to "overcome" the deficit.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:19 AM   #26
chrisschubi

chrisschubi has a spectacular aura aboutchrisschubi has a spectacular aura aboutchrisschubi has a spectacular aura about

The time is now. I am so excited I cannot think about anything else but this 6th game. Do not want to think about a game 7. I think that history says that in 6 cases a team led by 3:2 and still 2 games to be made on the road it led 4 times to a championship whereas a last game was needed, it always ended up in a loss.

So I really hope that this time Dirk will finally have this damn ring and of course for the rest of the team especially for Jet, Kidd and Chandler I really pray for it. I am a Mavs fan since 2003, watching games via Internet from Germany since last year. I wake up since that regularly from 1 h up to 4.30 in the morning for the whole package although need to get to work until 9 h latest. This is really sick but now it should have been worthwile.

Thx god that on Monday we have a bank holiday. I hopefully can enjoy this last game without getting to work on the same day with small eyes.

All Germans (80 Mio.) will root for the Mavs again and I am pretty sure everybody outside of Miami in the US

Hope that this will support this great team enough to finalize the big story.

Auf gehts Mavs, bringt uns den Endsieg!!!!

Last edited by chrisschubi; 06-12-2011 at 09:19 AM.
chrisschubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:20 AM   #27
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

The tent I pitched in bed this morning could've accommodated a circus...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:26 AM   #28
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

I woke up this morning with some serious nba championship wood.

I pray for victory, and I pray so very hard.

Bring it on home.
Old 06-12-2011, 09:42 AM   #29
digit

digit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura about

Beat those punks!!!

Time for the good guys to get that final W!

LET'S GET READY TO RUUUUUUMBLE....
digit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:43 AM   #30
robo98564

robo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of light

Mavs in 6... oh wait, tonight is game 6.

Yep, MAVS IN SIX!!!!!

Cannot freaking wait for tonights game, its time to right some wrongs and validate some careers that don't truly need validating. I love this Mavericks team win or lose... but this Mavericks team won't lose.

GO MAVERICKS! Let's win this damn trophy!!!!
robo98564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:45 AM   #31
Rick41
Diamond Member

I'm watching the movie "300" right now on TNT.

Best timing ever. I am so pumped for a championship.

Old 06-12-2011, 09:59 AM   #32
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

My gut is knotted. I want this more than so many things.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:01 AM   #33
Scott McGuire

Scott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to behold

Picks that will be alive after tonight.

Miami in 9?

I've been a fan so long and i like the Mavs 10x more than any other sports team.

Dirk is my favorite athlete of all time and it's not close at all.

My favorite Dirk play from his early career was this dunk on Vin Baker.
http://youtu.be/L8GcTrAhaok
Scott McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:02 AM   #34
bigcat

bigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to all

Miami Heat Encourages Season Ticket Holders To Actually Be Fans Of Their Team
bigcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:07 AM   #35
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

"We're going home, and we wouldn't have it any other way than the hard way."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH HAHAA

implying that entire team wasn't created on the premise of having it the easiest possible way
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:11 AM   #36
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McGuire View Post
Picks that will be alive after tonight.

Miami in 9?

I've been a fan so long and i like the Mavs 10x more than any other sports team.

Dirk is my favorite athlete of all time and it's not close at all.

My favorite Dirk play from his early career was this dunk on Vin Baker.
http://youtu.be/L8GcTrAhaok
ONe of mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MThD7...eature=related

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:15 AM   #37
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

W
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:16 AM   #38
Freaky-fingaz

Freaky-fingaz is on a distinguished road

easy win
Freaky-fingaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:24 AM   #39
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

This.....is gonna be fun.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:32 AM   #40
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

In the 2-3-2 format teams are 22-12 in closeout games. 12-9 on the road.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
classic thread, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, just one mo