Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2010, 10:06 PM   #1
pimptaddy

pimptaddy is on a distinguished road
Default Final thoughts on this season.....

first, we are never winning with the current team. Kidd is too old now and we have too many holes. I feel bad for dirk since he is a beast and yet he is still not winning a ring with the current no heart teammates he has.

Dirk is my favorite player all time for the mavs and he deserves a ring. Not this year.

the officiated was so bad in this game. The refs and stern seem to want lakers vs spurs for the wcf. 4 fouls on dirk early on and 3 on haywood......come on.

I wannt believe the suns will take care of the spurs in round two but we all know that aint happening. the spurs own the suns........once again the suns will get owned and the evil spurs will advance. Who do we route for in lakers vs spurs? Talk about picking between two evils.

Another year of heartache. I am gonna be depressed for a month at least over this....we were the 2 seed and had the inside track for a run. I will be damned, but those evil, cheating spurs beat us. Makes me almost throw up in my mouth thinking about it. I see the board is slow to respond which means one thing........the trolls are commencing the invasion.

They may come here to hurt us with words, but I wont surrender. MFFL .

Marc Cuban, please go after a big name FA this summer.....Get bosh, wade or someone with some balls in here to help dirk.

Terry is done. get rid of him.

marion is also probably done, trade him for someone younger who can still score.

Beaubois needs more minutes....the kid is gonna be a star

im done............time to eat some ice cream and drink hard liqueur.
pimptaddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
got a bit fluffy in here, thread diarrhea, thread fail