Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 11-15-2004, 09:43 PM   #1
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future
Default Danielle's doin' good in Seattle

Although I hated Danny Fortson here, and he was a freakin' tumor in the locker room, I'm glad things are working out for him in Seattle.

Oh...and uh...is it just me or does he look like a chick in that picture?
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2004, 09:47 PM   #2
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: Danielle's doin' good in Seattle

Queen Latifa
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 09:51 PM   #3
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Danielle's doin' good in Seattle

Quote:
Originally posted by: orangedays

Although I hated Danny Fortson here, and he was a freakin' tumor in the locker room, I'm glad things are working out for him in Seattle.

A women that looks like a dude. Only thing feminine about that picture is that hug.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 10:02 PM   #4
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
Quote:

A women that looks like a dude. Only thing feminine about that picture is that hug.
Damn...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

That's harsh.
Old 11-15-2004, 10:09 PM   #5
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

LOL, it wasn't intended to be. That hug is feminine in my eyes lol.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 10:27 PM   #6
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

he'll hug ya and then steal your candy....watch your back!...and your candy!!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 10:30 PM   #7
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

"You like me! You like me! You really really like me"!

(And yes..if you get that reference, you are OLD [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 10:33 PM   #8
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

sally fields.....and no, I'm not that OLD [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-15-2004, 10:33 PM   #9
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately I DO! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 10:36 PM   #10
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
sally fields.....and no, I'm not that OLD [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Sike...from you pic, it clearly looks like you've had some work done - you're not fooling anyone pal [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 10:44 PM   #11
orangedays
Platinum Member

I'm so glad our mutual dislike of Danny Fortson could bring us all together like this. [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img]

Hate on!
Old 11-15-2004, 10:51 PM   #12
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: mary
Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
Sike...from you pic, it clearly looks like you've had some work done - you're not fooling anyone pal [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

well...according to your pic you are a duel colored steer... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-16-2004, 01:11 AM   #13
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

I don't who sent around the memo that that hairstyle looked good, but Troy Hudson & Latrell Spreewell had matching sets in one of the games last week. I just feel like we all deserve an explanation.
Old 11-16-2004, 01:29 AM   #14
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I'm so glad our mutual dislike of Danny Fortson could bring us all together like this. [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img]
Hate on!
I actually really like to watch Fort play. It is fun to watch those chubby arms stick up in the air and come down with the ball more times than not. I don't dislike him and wish he could have found a way to get more pt last season. He'll do what he does and no more....rebounds, put backs, and layups...that is all hes got in his bag...and what is wrong with that from a back up role guy?

Old 11-16-2004, 01:33 AM   #15
JLEEHASMUCHGAME

JLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enoughJLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enough

sike, your love for fort is sickening [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
JLEEHASMUCHGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 01:34 AM   #16
sike
The Preacha

well, you're blind anyway, so what do you know? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-16-2004, 01:35 AM   #17
JLEEHASMUCHGAME

JLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enoughJLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enough

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] lol and I can't wink
JLEEHASMUCHGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 01:40 AM   #18
sike
The Preacha

I'm pretty sure the Pippy Longstocking look was never really "in".......Bob and Dan would vote "gay" without question.

Old 11-16-2004, 01:48 AM   #19
Max Power
Banned

Max Power is on a distinguished road

How many damn Fortson threads are going to litter this board? At least they should stay in the NBA section.
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 01:51 AM   #20
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: Max Power
How many damn Fortson threads are going to litter this board? At least they should stay in the NBA section.
truth...this should be moved asap

Old 11-16-2004, 07:46 AM   #21
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Max Power
Especially when it's a thread that you'd expect to see at mavstalk.....
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 07:51 AM   #22
4cwebb
Golden Member

4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by: sikeI actually really like to watch Fort play. It is fun to watch those chubby arms stick up in the air and come down with the ball more times than not. I don't dislike him and wish he could have found a way to get more pt last season. He'll do what he does and no more....rebounds, put backs, and layups...that is all hes got in his bag...and what is wrong with that from a back up role guy?
I agree with this statement...I think I mentioned this in another thread, but Fortson was never going to fit in with Dallas since he played the same position as the best player on the team (PF). There's no reason to try to play Dirk at SF, and Fortson needs a decent dose of minutes to be effective, and he's showing that he can do so in Seattle, at least so far. Still, I wonder if he starts to get a little b*tchy once Collison starts eating into his minutes.

4cwebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 01:49 PM   #23
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: ames7
I don't who sent around the memo that that hairstyle looked good, but Troy Hudson & Latrell Spreewell had matching sets in one of the games last week. I just feel like we all deserve an explanation.
I saw that Latrel Sprewel hair creation. It was a combination of cornrows and pig tails. It was not in the least bit attractive.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote