Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 01-21-2004, 09:36 PM   #1
MaverickMan

MaverickMan is on a distinguished road
Default Need help.

I was wondering how I could change my author icon to a picture from my computer. Could anyone please help?

Go Mavs!
MaverickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2004, 09:41 PM   #2
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Need help.

Threads like this go into the "dallas-mavs.com stuff" area. No problem though, since you´re new to the board. I simply moved the thread.

To be able to change your icon (to an individual pic) you need to have either 10000 posts or you have to donate some money (see the button at the bottom of the page).

Uhhh, I just saw this was your second thread concerning this question, please don´t create a third one.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004, 10:59 AM   #3
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Need help.

Way to BE the law, Fidel. Don't take crap from these "new guys". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote