Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 04-14-2004, 08:18 AM   #1
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Quick DJ/Admin question

Why is it that 9 times out of 10 when you click "LAST" at the end of a large thread to go to the last page of posts, it will take you to a blank page. The only way to then get to the actual last page is to click the 9 or 4 or whatever the last page is after getting tossed into the blank page.

Why would the "LAST" link not take you to the actual LAST page?

I looked over the faq and tried to find mention of this through posts, but I didnt, so I am tossing this out here!

Thanks,
Old 04-14-2004, 01:18 PM   #2
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Quick DJ/Admin question

It will do that if you are not logged in. Login to the forum first and then try it.

edit: to say... that has been my experience at least.
Old 04-14-2004, 01:46 PM   #3
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Quick DJ/Admin question

u2 is correct. The problem is that the software defaults are 20 messages displayed per page, but I have it set to display 40 posts per page. So the function is messed up if you're not logged in. For members who are logged in, it should work correctly. I haven't found a workaround for this problem yet so the only thing I can suggest is to log in first if you're going to be using it.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 02:52 PM   #4
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Quick DJ/Admin question

Gotcha...

I guess I never noticed it but I probably was logged out at the times it failed...

Thanks U2 and DJ!