Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-13-2011, 01:36 PM   #1
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all
Default Mav Cow Tickets

Did not know where to post sorry.

Going to my first live playoff game...I have never seen the Mavs lose in person so I' hoping that is good mojo to take with me to the post season I'll be getting crazy out there but I missed out on a deal to jump on some sweet tickets for sale on craigslist...now I'm really itching to buy some from this website is it good and works like stubhub? I'm talking about mav cow tickets. Is there a certain discount I can get if I mention dallasbasketball?

Nevermind the guy on craigslist called me his buyer cannot make it to the game.

Last edited by RareMilk; 04-13-2011 at 01:45 PM.
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2011, 02:52 PM   #2
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I know Ryan (owner of MavCowTickets and) he's a good dude. Definitely worth dealing with. Just FYI.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 02:58 PM   #3
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

Lol I told the guy on craigslist I would meet him up later, but I think I could have saved money going to MavCowTickets but I don't wanna flake out on this guy though...
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote