Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 07-30-2008, 08:39 PM   #1
DIRKNOWITZKI

DIRKNOWITZKI is on a distinguished road
Default Ben Gordon

Stackhouse, Jones, Rey. Terry, for Ben Gordon?
DIRKNOWITZKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2008, 09:11 PM   #2
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

isn't he undersized
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 09:18 PM   #3
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Not another one of these...what's next a poll?

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 09:54 PM   #4
chanaw25

chanaw25 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
isn't he undersized
yes, acquiring him would be just like having another JET. he can play, but he isn't what our team needs. he is a streaky jump shooter not someone who'll attack the basket the majority of the time. with that being said this is just the type of player that dallas would end up going after to say they brought in talent and be their big move. yeah you bring in talent but dont address any need for the team.
chanaw25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 10:12 PM   #5
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all

Gordon is definitely undersized but 82 games dot com has him listed as the 5th most clutch shooter in the league. Check out the other Mav on the list, number 3 actually, I'll give you one guess who 4 letters, first letter D and last letter K, Number 1 and 2 are Kobe and Lebron. Very Interesting...

LINK HERE

Last edited by birdsanctuary; 07-30-2008 at 10:19 PM.
birdsanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 11:16 PM   #6
me770706

me770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the rough

a younger JET, no thank you. a streaky scorer who is undersized and can not defend his position. NO

Wednesday morning, Barnes was home (apparently with his kids) when he read the quote and responded on twitter.

"Morning yall up early w/ the babies watchn Dora. Seems Lamar can't keep my name out his mouth maby I need 2 put my sons (expletive) diaper n it"
me770706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 12:07 AM   #7
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

vEry sTrEakY, and short. I would barely trade R Terry for him
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 12:09 AM   #8
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see him as a slasher, nor a defender...but he can shoot.
That still counts as a big no thank you for bringing him in.
Old 07-31-2008, 12:20 AM   #9
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

No.
Old 07-31-2008, 12:44 AM   #10
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

If it gets rid of Stack/Jones/Terry, I don't see why not

If we somehow get Josh Smith, Ben Gordon can take over as the 6th man. He is actually very underrated at running the point, he did very well as the playmaker when Hinrich went down with an injury 2 years ago. He just didn't get the chance this year with the addition of Hughes.

Kidd/Terry/Smith/Dirk/Damp
Gordon/Diop/Wright/Green

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 12:45 AM   #11
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

But this trade is a definition of 'making a trade for trades sake'... so, only if we get like a future pick too then I would do the deal.

Contact Me
Old 07-31-2008, 12:51 AM   #12
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Hecks no, he just turned down a 50 mil contract so he'll want more money and i for one dont think hes worth all that.
Old 07-31-2008, 04:32 AM   #13
mbaur

mbaur will become famous soon enough

Question: How can the Mavs get a ring?

Yes, it#s rigth, Gordon without J.Smith isn't a better value. But if Dallas get Okafor for Diop/Bass (eventually Kaman for Okafor after that) and J.Smith for (Josh or Stack/Jones or Ter, ????), then is the young Gordon a good piece to be a two and three point shooter! Smith and Gordon a young (for the Mavs future) and if they on fire each of them can do more than 30 points..

Last edited by mbaur; 07-31-2008 at 07:23 AM.
mbaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 04:33 AM   #14
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

No thanks.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 08:18 AM   #15
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkgreatness
Hecks no, he just turned down a 50 mil contract so he'll want more money and i for one dont think hes worth all that.

MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 08:31 AM   #16
SeriousSummer
Golden Member

SeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant future

I think Gordon is the wrong person on the Bulls to target. How about this deal?

Stackhouse and Dampier for Hughes, Nocioni and Aaron Gray.

Now the Mavs have this:
Diop/Gray
Dirk/Bass
Howard/Nocioni
Hughes/Jet
Kidd/Barrea

There is a lot of flexibility in this line up. You go with a three person guard rotation of Kidd, Hughes and Jet. If you want to go big then Howard swings back to the shooting guard and Nocioni plays the three. If you want to go small then Dirk goes to center with either Bass or Nocioni at the four.

If Gray or Wright or Green turns out to be a player, then you are even deeper. But you don't really need to count on anybody unproven.
SeriousSummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 09:01 AM   #17
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

No not ben gordon cause i watch everysingle one of his games here in chicago..... and trust me we dont need him.

So inconsistent.
Old 08-03-2008, 08:41 AM   #18
TomThaMavsFan

TomThaMavsFan will become famous soon enoughTomThaMavsFan will become famous soon enough

no to ben gordon, been there, done that,with JET, NVE . rather go after Michael Redd, or J Rich.
TomThaMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 11:41 AM   #19
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomThaMavsFan
no to ben gordon, been there, done that,with JET, NVE . rather go after Michael Redd, or J Rich.
Yee and last time I cheked we had a lot of success with NVE and JET. not sure if I want him or not, more not. But dont say tht like Jet and NVE didnt do a thing for the Mavs. When NVE was here that team was the best in Mavs history. Then when Jet came he helped take the Mavs even higher along with Dirk.

I dont care about Gordon, but dont even try to bash Jet and NVE

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 05:16 PM   #20
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

i wish we can get him
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 06:52 PM   #21
mbaur

mbaur will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriousSummer
I think Gordon is the wrong person on the Bulls to target. How about this deal?

Now the Mavs have this:
Diop/Gray
Dirk/Bass
Howard/Nocioni
Hughes/Jet
Kidd/Barrea

There is a lot of flexibility in this line up. You go with a three person guard rotation of Kidd, Hughes and Jet. If you want to go big then Howard swings back to the shooting guard and Nocioni plays the three. If you want to go small then Dirk goes to center with either Bass or Nocioni at the four.

If Gray or Wright or Green turns out to be a player, then you are even deeper. But you don't really need to count on anybody unproven.
Do it!
mbaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 02:55 PM   #22
TomThaMavsFan

TomThaMavsFan will become famous soon enoughTomThaMavsFan will become famous soon enough

No way, only if you could package him in a three team deal, the Mavs shouldn't even get into this, they already have an undersized SG in JET and we all see how thats been turning out
TomThaMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 04:17 PM   #23
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree Gordon is a redundant part, but it sounds like you're a Jet-hater, no?
Old 08-10-2008, 04:53 PM   #24
alby
Guru

I would do the deal proposed by SeriousSummer

Nocioni would be a great, great sight in Dallas.

Contact Me
Old 08-10-2008, 05:10 PM   #25
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
I would do the deal proposed by SeriousSummer

Nocioni would be a great, great sight in Dallas.
Interesting. Gray would be a huge question mark for me. How would you see the roster then alby?

edit: after finding stuff on Gray, he sounds like a young Damp, but with better hands. Still interested to see how you fit Hughes and Nocioni into the fold.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 08-10-2008 at 05:15 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 05:31 PM   #26
alby
Guru

Nocioni and JET would be the 1-2 punch off of the bench. Hughes can play the off guard alongside Kidd. Hughes is not a great shooter, but he has good ball handling skills, good speed, and would be a great compliment to Kidd/Howard/Dirk.

Diop/Gray
Dirk/Bass
Howard/Nocioni
Hughes/Wright/Green
Kidd/JET

As you probably can already tell, there is great flexibility between small ball and big ball line ups with this roster. Furthermore, you get added versatility between young vs. old players, transition vs. grind it out players.

Contact Me
Old 08-10-2008, 05:36 PM   #27
BGMaverick9
Guru

I like 2/3 of the incoming trade pieces but Hughes just really doesn't do it for me. Gray and Noc can be sold to me but over the past five years, Hughes has missed on average 20-22 games per year. We already weak at that position, we can't add injuries to it even more.

I do like Nocioni and Gray seems like we wouldn't miss a intangibles other than experience with Gray.
Old 08-10-2008, 06:38 PM   #28
alby
Guru

^ true. But, it's only Stackhouse and Dampier.. although, I like Damp a lot. So really.. it's only Dampier.

Contact Me
Old 08-10-2008, 06:48 PM   #29
BGMaverick9
Guru

If Gray can produce, then I'll probably be ok with the deal. I know Nocioni will be able to produce off the bench. You would need two legit parts to work out of that deal for us giving up Damp. I'm basically not counting on much from Hughes in the equation.
Old 08-13-2008, 11:16 PM   #30
jandrewill

jandrewill will become famous soon enough

yeah. it sucks that the mavs are in this position right now. ben gordon is definitely what this team DOES NOT need. We need a bigger 2 or a decent 3 so that we can move Howard to the 2. That's why I thought it would've been pretty awesome to sign Pietrus (not saying he would make us a contender). Alas, I think we are just doomed to having a mediocre 1st half of the season. Then we'll prolly trade Kidd before the deadline to a team looking for sal cap space in his expiring contract.
jandrewill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 11:21 PM   #31
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

...but...Ben Jordan is so clutch.

BAH, this thread sucks. Can't believe I just got sucked into another false hope trade rumor.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 01:43 PM   #32
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
...but...Ben Jordan is so clutch.

BAH, this thread sucks. Can't believe I just got sucked into another false hope trade rumor.

and also so inconsistent...
Old 08-16-2008, 09:55 AM   #33
Ring_for_Dirk

Ring_for_Dirk is on a distinguished road

With his topical skill Gordon is no strengthening, but he is young and I think he can be better and become steadier. Thus: Gordon and an athletic Forward (like Josh Smith or Bargnani).

Outgoing: Damp/Stack/Terry/Jones (i love Terry, but he ist only backup..)
Incoming: Gray/Nocioni/Gordon/Hinrich

Bulls get the needed good Center and veteran Backups for PG/SG/SF for their backline. Roster: Rose/Hughes/Deng/Goodon/Damp

Dallas get shooters in young guards with future, Nocioni and/or Howard must now trade for a athletic Forward/Center...

Last edited by Ring_for_Dirk; 08-17-2008 at 02:31 AM.
Ring_for_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 10:35 AM   #34
chanaw25

chanaw25 will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=Ring_for_Dirk]
QUOTE]

Thats actually a pretty good trade. chicago gets some expiring contracts and the center they want as well as a good back up sg/pg in terry. Dallas gets a ton of flexibility and youth with this trade that seems like exactly what the fans want (besides Artest, Jsmith, Kobe and Harris back.)

I think though that id be a good idea to keep both howard and nocioni for two reasons. the first being that with nocioni there howard would have to worry about losing his starting spot and hopefully make him try harder and play better. and the second thing is that the main concern most people have about bringing gordon into the team is that he is another undersized two and would get killed by other sg's well if that starts happening we can move howard to sg and nocioni to sf in certain game situations.

I also like this trade because it gives us a young pg that could carry us through the transition after kidd leaves. Im not saying that i think hinrich will be our Pg of the future but i think that he will be a good option while we find and train our Pg of the future.

Diop/Gray
Dirk/Bass/ Singleton
Howard/Nocioni
Gordon/Green/ Wright
Kidd/ Hinrich/ JJB

I'd take that team.

Last edited by chanaw25; 08-16-2008 at 10:36 AM.
chanaw25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 11:15 AM   #35
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ring_for_Dirk
With his topical skill Gordon is no strengthening, but he is young and I think he can be better and become steadier. Thus: Gordon and an athletic Forward (like Josh Smith or Bagnani).

Bulls get the needed good Center an veteran Backup for PG/SG/SF for their backline. Roster: Rose/Hughes/Deng/Goodon/Damp

Dallas get shooters in young guards with future, Nocioni and/or Howard must now trade for a athletic Forward/Center...
I dont think Chicago would do that. They are giving up too much and not getting enough in return. Plus they are then stuck with Terry and Damps bad contracts to go along with their already bad contact in Hughes
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 11:28 AM   #36
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Gordon refuses to sign Bulls' offer

Chicago Bulls guard Ben Gordon won't sign the club's one-year qualifying offer of $6.4 million, setting the stage for a possible departure from the team, The Chicago Tribune reported Saturday.

"I'm definitely not taking it," Gordon said. "I've already expressed that to them. I mean, that's not an option."

As a restricted free agent, Gordon can't force a sign-and-trade, but the Bulls' leading scorer for the last three seasons could sign with a European club.

Asked if he believed he'd played his last game for Chicago, Gordon said: "Yeah, I guess that's safe to say."

Gordon, who's averaged 18 points a game over four seasons, turned down a five-year, $50 extension last summer. Gordon is believed to be seeking about $72 million, which would put the club into luxury-tax range.

"I was definitely trying to work something out with the Bulls," Gordon said. "I told them I wanted to go back. It was a numbers game.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 11:30 AM   #37
BGMaverick9
Guru

Unless we get some nice pieces with him, I don't want him here.

I'm guessing Phoenix or Portland.
Old 08-16-2008, 12:39 PM   #38
alby
Guru

If Gordon came with Nocioni, then I would think about this.

Contact Me
Old 08-16-2008, 03:39 PM   #39
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

To Ben Gordon

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 12:45 PM   #40
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Gordon wont get 72 million without a sign-and-trade. The teams that can sign him dont need a point guard (or a severly undersized SG at that price).

Sixers have Miller
Warriors have Ellis
Grizz have Mayo
Clipper have Davis

Basically he has only one option and thats a SnT, but the Bulls don't want to get a lot of contracts back. Expiring contracts are probably all theyd want to take back other than cheap youngins and picks.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote