Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 05-15-2007, 06:33 PM   #1
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all
Default Steve Nash, Simply Amazing

I thought it was no way Phx could beat SA in a series. This guy Nash will not take no for an answer. He will not walk away or stay down and will fight you untill the last second. What a heart this guy has and his talent just keeps shooing up and gets even better with age.

That game last night was in SA and in the clutch SA and Duncan beat you with layups. Never in the past, could Phx make a stop in the closing minutes. This team last night beat Sa in the 4th, 32 to 18. Maybe this team can play some defense as it has never been a team in nba history to win a title with all offense and not much defense but now i am scratching my head, does Phx actually play some defense? Maybe they do.

When Nash left i thought Nash and Cuban made the right decision but my goodness, please pay the man to come back. I was wrong, this man has turned into a star and not far off from a superstar.

Last night in the heat of the game he was going in for layups against the giants and then he was doing behind the back bounce passes with the game on the line. May i add, perfectly. Not only does this guy have a heart of a lion and a killer instint, it is no quit in him and just because of him, i am ow thinking, this team has an actual chance against SA to beat them. They use to never could win a game like last night. This guy keeps getting better.

Now Phx took home court away from Duncan. Nash had to's but go look at his numbers. Those ast are like rebounds or like points and he hardly misses a shot. He is a midget comparred to those other guys.

Detroit has a hell of a defense and are good but i actually feel Phx can beat them. They will beat Cleveland. Utah will be a bang em up good series but would pick Phx in the end but close. I felt no one would beat SA except us.

Stockton and Malone were good but never did they win a title. That asterick will always be by their name and if Nash could pull a title out, he would go down in history being great. Remember no run and gun has ever won a title. Boston and LA did but they had a hell of a defense. Some of the best defense ever played.

It is talks of Amare, Diop could be suspended next game but also they say Duncan, Bowen and Horry could be also. What will happen? I never thought Steve Nash could beat Duncan with Duncan shooting all lay ups and dunks and Nash shooting jump shots and hard lay ups but this man defies all odds. I see why he has been MVP because he has a heart of a champion and lays it out on the floor. If Nash can win the next game, this team has actually got a shot at a title and something i never thought they could do without a bigger center stopping or slowing Duncan. It isn't a center but the smallest guy on the court giving SA fits.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2007, 09:29 PM   #2
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Old 05-15-2007, 09:31 PM   #3
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Don't hit poor porcelain stevie. He might break.
Old 05-16-2007, 01:42 AM   #4
suns

suns is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco

Don't hit poor porcelain stevie. He might break.
Why do you hate Steve Nash so bad? He would have rather stayed in Dallas but he was not wanted anymore. Mark Cuben made that very clear. Is it because he is such a great player? Because he respects Nellie? I am a Suns fan but I don't hate Dirk. I am happy for him winning the MVP. And I am glad we did not have to face Dallas in playoffs this year. I had more fear of that team than I did SA because I know what a great player like Dirk can do. But I still don't hate him
suns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 01:51 AM   #5
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Steve Nash can see deez nuts.