Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 05-12-2009, 10:05 PM   #81
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

I will honestly say that if the mavs make any move to bring Kobe to Dallas it will be one of the very few things that would make me not be a fan anymore.

I respect Kobe but I personally wouldn't want him on our team.
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2009, 11:34 PM   #82
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

I'd trade any two of our players for Kobe... but I'd get laughed at if I called the Lakers with that offer.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:21 PM   #83
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Just a hunch but after what's been happening in this series I don't think any player on the Nuggets will be coming to the Mavs...ever.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:04 PM   #84
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

^That's a shame, I'd love to have Andersen on our team. I mean, I wouldn't put him high up on the list of priorities, but I definitely would love to have him here. Great player to say the least.
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:32 PM   #85
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs View Post
Just a hunch but after what's been happening in this series I don't think any player on the Nuggets will be coming to the Mavs...ever.
Yeah, we'd trade with the Spurs before we trade with the Thuggets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:07 PM   #86
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Credible View Post
^That's a shame, I'd love to have Andersen on our team. I mean, I wouldn't put him high up on the list of priorities, but I definitely would love to have him here. Great player to say the least.
great player? he fouled out in 11 min the other night. He brings energy. I would not classify him as a great player

Last edited by BPo001; 05-13-2009 at 11:07 PM.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:39 AM   #87
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Wait did we threaten his mother too? Maybe there's still a chance on Birdman. He seems like the type that doesnt even like his mother.

But seriously I think he's staying in Denver. He's way over with Nuggets fans, and he went there voluntarily. Why would he want to leave?
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:09 AM   #88
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

IMO, I foresee Kobe demanding a trade if his ass gets swept by Lebron in the finals.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote