Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 06-21-2009, 10:01 PM   #81
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

If we drafted Lawson at 22, he would be the least of our problems.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2009, 11:02 PM   #82
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
The height definitely is an issue. I don't think his speed on offense can be equated to speed on defense. I just have doubts because it's clearly a different level of competition between college ball and the pros. The knock I've heard is he doesn't have a consistent perimeter game. He can get in the lane and create for himself or others, but if you give him space and dare him to shoot...that's where the problem can come in.

I'm not trying to dog on him and say we need to avoid him at all costs, don't get me wrong.

What did you think about the other assessments and who you would like and/or dislike
Terrance Williams seems to be the consensus favorite and he's probably at top of my list too. He doesn't have the upside of the other options but IMO he has one of the highest downsides of any player in the draft. He has good size, he's super athletic and he plays defense. Furthermore his high rate of assists and steals tell me that he has a good feel for the game. Who couldn't use a player like that? The thing that he'll have to do if he hopes to become a starter is learn to knock down the open three. He's the type that will get plenty of of those. Especially if he lands on a good team

All that being said, he's probably off the board at 22.

I've liked Lawson since the beginning. He reminds me of Jameer Nelson, another player that I thought was underrated going into the draft. I just don't think size is that big a deal with PG's. Chris Paul's the best in the league and he's tiny.

Like you said, Teague looks like a Jason Terry starter kit and we already have on of those. I'd be ok with Maynor. Not sure about young, I'm still looking into him.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:42 PM   #83
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

What do you mean that he has the highest downside?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 11:54 PM   #84
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

I mean I don't see much bust potential. At the very least he should a solid rotation player if he continues to work hard.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:09 AM   #85
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Reading around it seems like the news is that Charlotte is primed to take Williams, so I really think it's a massive longshot that he falls all the way to 22. He might slip past the lottery, but not far.

Maynor just has that "professional" feel. He was the leader of that team for almost 3 years. He did not have a lot of great talent around him but he turned it into a decent situation.

Young sounds ready to play defense but is a mini-project on offense. The mechanics sound bad and he just sounds rough on offense. He can do whatever you need on defense but it hasn't translated clean to offense, but you've got a good athletic body to work in to whatever you want him to do. I've heard big positives about his work ethic, so he seems like a guy who can progressively get better, so more upside with him with a decent foundation (especially on defense).

I know GMs (maybe even Cuban) are down on the $$$ side of the picks, including the risk/reward aspect but I'd still really love to grab another pick in the draft. At the worst, it helps increase your chances of getting a productive guy that can help you now and in the future. Picks are there to be had, you just have to be willing to add the extra money for the next few years.
Old 06-22-2009, 02:10 PM   #86
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Ford's new mock draft is up on ESPN.

Anyone got it?

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:27 PM   #87
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Last edited by dirno2000; 06-22-2009 at 02:29 PM.
dirno2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:28 PM   #88
dirno2000
Diamond Member

6-31:

Quote:
Minnesota
Stephen Curry
Position: PG
Height: 6-3
Weight: 181
School: Davidson

Golden State
Jordan Hill
Position: PF
Height: 6-10
Weight: 232
School: Arizona

New York
Brandon Jennings
Height: 6-2
Weight: 165

Toronto
DeMar DeRozan
Position: SG
Height: 6-6
Weight: 211
School: USC

Milwaukee
Jrue Holiday
Height: 6-4
Weight: 199
School: UCLA

New Jersey
Jonny Flynn
Height: 6-1
Weight: 196
School: Syracuse

Charlotte
Terrence Williams
Height: 6-6
Weight: 213
School: Louisville

Indiana
DeJuan Blair
Height: 6-7
Weight: 277
School: Pittsburgh

Phoenix
Gerald Henderson
Height: 6-5
Weight: 215
School: Duke

Detroit
Earl Clark
Position: SF
Weight: 226
School: Louisville

Chicago
James Johnson
Height: 6-8
Weight: 258
School: Wake Forest

Philadelphia
Ty Lawson
Height: 6-1
Weight: 199
School: North Carolina

Minnesota (from Miami)
B.J. Mullens
Position: C
Height: 7-1
Weight: 258
School: Ohio State

Atlanta
Jeff Teague
Weight: 175
School: Wake Forest

Utah
Tyler Hansbrough
Weight: 234
School: North Carolina

New Orleans
Sam Young
Weight: 223
School: Pittsburgh

Dallas
Eric Maynor
Height: 6-3
Weight: 164
School: VCU

Analysis: The Mavs can kind of sit back and see who falls. Point guard is a need, and they'll have three interesting prospects with Maynor, Collison and Nick Calathes all on the board.

Of the three, it's hard to see them passing on Maynor. He is a four-year player who could come in and play immediately. He is a terrific floor leader and can do a little of everything. There isn't one area in particular in which he stands out, but he can be special in lots of things.

Collison brings great speed to the table. Calathes will play in Greece this season, but he could be a nice pick down the road.

Sacramento
(via Houston)
Austin Daye
Height: 6-11
Weight: 192
School: Gonzaga

Portland
DaJuan Summers
Height: 6-9
Weight: 243
School: Georgetown

Oklahoma City
(via San Antonio)
Chase Budinger
Weight: 206
School: Arizona

Chicago
(via Denver)
Toney Douglas
Weight: 184
School: Florida State

Memphis
(via Orlando)
Omri Casspi
Weight: 211

Minnesota
(via Boston)
Jonas Jerebko
Weight: 220

L.A. Lakers
Darren Collison
Weight: 166
School: UCLA

Cleveland
Derrick Brown
Weight: 225
School: Xavier

Last edited by dirno2000; 06-22-2009 at 02:40 PM.
Old 06-22-2009, 02:29 PM   #89
dirno2000
Diamond Member

The noteworthy development is this mock is the availability of Austin Daye. He hasn't been discussed since I think we all assumed he'd be off the board.

Any interest?

Last edited by dirno2000; 06-22-2009 at 02:43 PM.
Old 06-22-2009, 02:51 PM   #90
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I will scream if we get Maynor. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but he is one of more NBA ready along with Williams.

Old 06-22-2009, 03:24 PM   #91
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
The noteworthy development is this mock is the availability of Austin Daye. He hasn't been discussed since I think we all assumed he'd be off the board.

Any interest?
Sure. It's hard to believe he will be available with his length and shooting touch but who knows. He seems to be a solid player, and it's hard to go wrong with that kind of mobility and size. Richard Lewis, Lamar Odom -ish.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 05:44 PM   #92
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Any interest?
He's got size and potential...I don't see that dropping to 22.
Something loopy would need to happen for that to occur.
Old 06-22-2009, 06:39 PM   #93
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

Eric Maynor or B.J. Mullens would both be steals if there still there for the Mavs to grab, I'll be happy for either or but I'm really pulling for Eric Maynor.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 06:55 PM   #94
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas86 View Post

Eric Maynor or B.J. Mullens would both be steals if there still there for the Mavs to grab, I'll be happy for either or but I'm really pulling for Eric Maynor.
In our situation, you'd have to go with Maynor.
I'm sure there is a lot of potential with Mullens but I don't know how well that would sit with a bunch of the guys on the roster. If you've got a proven player and isn't scared, it's the safe way to go.

DraftExpress projects us to get Maynor BTW.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:49 PM   #95
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

FWIW, the DMN has a couple stories up on draft prospects by position (for pg and sg/sf), each with one very complementary Donnie quote, and one player spotlight with no accompanying quote. The two guys with Donnie quotes are Harden and Flynn, and the two who get spotlighted are Maynor and Williams. Don't know that we should read anything into those specifics, but thought I'd point them out in case anyone was so inclined.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:58 PM   #96
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Sure. It's hard to believe he will be available with his length and shooting touch but who knows. He seems to be a solid player, and it's hard to go wrong with that kind of mobility and size. Richard Lewis, Lamar Odom -ish.
He definitely has the skill set to be very good. The thing that scars me is the criticism that he's not aggressive on offense or defense. A guy with that frame whose not aggressive will get eaten alive. Brad Sellers comes to mind.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:17 PM   #97
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold

No on Daye, he's 6'10, 190. If there is a definition of skinny, he's next to it in the dictionary. He might be a player in a few years, but not worth the wait. If all we can get at 22 is a project like he and Mullens, count me out and trade the pick.

But if Lawson, Maynor, Williams gets there, I'm all for it. Of course I'd like to package that pick to move up...
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 10:21 PM   #98
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
FWIW, the DMN has a couple stories up on draft prospects by position (for pg and sg/sf), each with one very complementary Donnie quote, and one player spotlight with no accompanying quote. The two guys with Donnie quotes are Harden and Flynn, and the two who get spotlighted are Maynor and Williams. Don't know that we should read anything into those specifics, but thought I'd point them out in case anyone was so inclined.
I've been about Harden if we go up in the draft, but I think we've gotta go higher than 5. If we stick at 22, I'm definitely hoping Maynor is there...I love what I hear about the kid.

There is also a "good" article talking about it's time that Donnie feels the pressure. He really needs to, enough is enough. This team is mainly riding off of Dirk and just pushing him to the limit and teasing what could actually happen. Get the man some more quality players and see where this team can really go.
Old 06-22-2009, 10:23 PM   #99
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Right now, the two guys I like at 22 are Terrence Williams and Eric Maynor.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 11:47 PM   #100
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

^ I will completely agree with that statement.

If we snag Williams, we can go big with our MLE.
If we snag Maynor, we can go swingman with our MLE.

both would be win wins IMHO.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 12:59 PM   #101
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Interesting Mock on ESPN Insider. They a player from every organization make a pick for his team. Here's ours:

Quote:
22. Mavericks/Josh Howard select ...

James Johnson, PF, Wake Forest

"James can do it all. He has size [6'8", 235] and speed, and he can play defense. He also went to Wake!" says forward Josh Howard, a fellow Demon Deacon. What Howard's really going to like is an athletic big man on the Mavs' second unit who can run with José Juan Barea and Jason Terry.
Old 06-23-2009, 06:32 PM   #102
slowmo

slowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really nice

why not pay for a pick and get both maynor and williams?
Old 06-23-2009, 07:26 PM   #103
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Terrance Williams seems to be the consensus favorite and he's probably at top of my list too. He doesn't have the upside of the other options but IMO he has one of the highest downsides of any player in the draft. He has good size, he's super athletic and he plays defense. Furthermore his high rate of assists and steals tell me that he has a good feel for the game. Who couldn't use a player like that? The thing that he'll have to do if he hopes to become a starter is learn to knock down the open three. He's the type that will get plenty of of those. Especially if he lands on a good team

All that being said, he's probably off the board at 22.

I've liked Lawson since the beginning. He reminds me of Jameer Nelson, another player that I thought was underrated going into the draft. I just don't think size is that big a deal with PG's. Chris Paul's the best in the league and he's tiny.

Like you said, Teague looks like a Jason Terry starter kit and we already have on of those. I'd be ok with Maynor. Not sure about young, I'm still looking into him.
I know Lawson had really good shooting numbers, but as someone who watched him play a lot in college, I can't help but wonder how his shooting will translate to the NBA. He kinda has goofy form on his shot. So I wonder if he'll be able to hit the NBA-range three as well as he did the college range three, especially going against the better athletes he'll see in the NBA.

And I know size isn't everything, but if you are a sub six-foot point guard, I think you need to do two of three things really well in order to be a good player in the league: pass, shoot, and finish. Even though it will be interesting to see if he can do it against the bigger guys in the NBA, he's so quick and strong that I think you can check finish off that list. He's a good passer, but not an exceptional one (although he does take care of the ball very well, he always had an exceptional A/TO ratio). The shooting will be a question mark, maybe he can still succeed in spite of his weird form, but I still think it's a bigger question mark than his numbers might indicate.

That being said, it might sound like I'm bagging on the guy, but I'd be thrilled to get him. I don't think he has a lot of bust potential, and if his shooting works out, he might turn into a nice little starter in this league (he'll always be a defensive liability, but he can make up for it on the offensive end).

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:38 PM   #104
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Interesting Mock on ESPN Insider. They a player from every organization make a pick for his team. Here's ours:
I would be fine with that pick. However, I think he goes in the teens and won't be available by 22.
Old 06-24-2009, 03:52 PM   #105
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
I know Lawson had really good shooting numbers, but as someone who watched him play a lot in college, I can't help but wonder how his shooting will translate to the NBA. He kinda has goofy form on his shot. So I wonder if he'll be able to hit the NBA-range three as well as he did the college range three, especially going against the better athletes he'll see in the NBA.

And I know size isn't everything, but if you are a sub six-foot point guard, I think you need to do two of three things really well in order to be a good player in the league: pass, shoot, and finish. Even though it will be interesting to see if he can do it against the bigger guys in the NBA, he's so quick and strong that I think you can check finish off that list. He's a good passer, but not an exceptional one (although he does take care of the ball very well, he always had an exceptional A/TO ratio). The shooting will be a question mark, maybe he can still succeed in spite of his weird form, but I still think it's a bigger question mark than his numbers might indicate.

That being said, it might sound like I'm bagging on the guy, but I'd be thrilled to get him. I don't think he has a lot of bust potential, and if his shooting works out, he might turn into a nice little starter in this league (he'll always be a defensive liability, but he can make up for it on the offensive end).
His jump shot is lacking, but when you can carve defenses like this, does your jump shot have to be exceptional? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVIyl09XvIo

You are completely right though, that his jump shot is his biggest question mark. I've read his fluidity on pull-up and pick and roll jump shots are lacking.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:24 PM   #106
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, his shot is almost a set shot so I imagine it's got to be hard for him to stop on a dime for a pullup jumper.

His ability to get to the rack is pretty amazing, which is ultimately what should give him some staying power in this league. The only thing on that is that it will be a little different going against the physical, athletic bigs he will see in the NBA compared to a soft Duke defense that Lawson was designed to destroy. For that reason, I think he needs a reliable jump shot if he really wants to be a good player in this league.

Still, he'd be a pretty good pick for the Mavs at #22 imo.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:13 AM   #107
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

In their latest mock draft, NBADraft.net has us taking sf/pf Earl Clark out of Louisville.

Last edited by twistaeffect2004; 06-25-2009 at 03:17 AM.
twistaeffect2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 01:17 PM   #108
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Ford's Mock 7.0 is out. Dirno?

Old 06-25-2009, 01:28 PM   #109
MascisMan

MascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to behold

the new Ford 7.0 draft has us taking Jeff Teague at 24.

Cuban made a comment stating that he moved down in the draft because he knows FOR SURE that the guy they are targeting will definitely be available at 24. So looks like they are targeting a Euro to stash overseas. Maybe Nick Calathes?
MascisMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 02:07 PM   #110
MascisMan

MascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to behold

the new Ford 7.1 draft still has us taking Teague at 24
MascisMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 02:43 PM   #111
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Ford's Mock 7.0 is out. Dirno?
Like Mascis said, he still has us taking Teague at 24.

Maynor has become a board favorite of late but Forde has him going at 16 to Philly.

FWIW he has Daye going to Portland with our old pick.

Last edited by dirno2000; 06-25-2009 at 02:58 PM.
Old 06-25-2009, 03:03 PM   #112
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Like Mascis said, he still has us taking Teague at 24.

Maynor has become a board favorite of late but Forde has him going at 16 to Philly.

FWIW he has Daye going to Portland with our old pick.
That's interesting. Props to management in not having interest in Daye if true.