Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-02-2011, 05:22 PM   #1
Wawaweewa
Banned

Wawaweewa is infamous around these partsWawaweewa is infamous around these partsWawaweewa is infamous around these partsWawaweewa is infamous around these partsWawaweewa is infamous around these partsWawaweewa is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
Trolls can only live when you feed them...

I'm a troll because I'm not sucking the Mavs dicks like everyone else? I'm a realist, we haven't won a championship and WON'T if we keep on doing the same thing over and over and over again.
Wawaweewa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 05:25 PM   #2
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawaweewa View Post
I'm a troll because I'm not sucking the Mavs dicks like everyone else? I'm a realist, we haven't won a championship and WON'T if we keep on doing the same thing over and over and over again.
go away.
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 05:50 PM   #3
Wawaweewa
Banned

Wawaweewa is infamous around these partsWawaweewa is infamous around these partsWawaweewa is infamous around these partsWawaweewa is infamous around these partsWawaweewa is infamous around these partsWawaweewa is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
go away.
Why haven't the Mavs won a championship with one of the greatest PF's/the greatest scoring PF of all time?

Go ahead and tell me, I'll wait.
Old 01-02-2011, 05:56 PM   #4
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why haven't the Mavs won a championship with one of the greatest PF's/the greatest scoring PF of all time?

Go ahead and tell me, I'll wait.
Because they haven't had Parker, Manu, and Big Shot Rob?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 06:04 PM   #5
Wawaweewa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Because they haven't had Parker, Manu, and Big Shot Rob?

Exactly, they haven't had a legit 2nd option on their roster since Finley. Manu+Parker=guys who can create their shot any time they want.

Who's going to step up in the playoffs besides Dirk? NOBODY. The Mavs ALWAYS perform well during the regular season, why? Because these teams are built for the regular season, but once the playoffs start that's when the Mavs' flaws are exposed.
Old 01-02-2011, 06:11 PM   #6
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Exactly, they haven't had a legit 2nd option on their roster since Finley. Manu+Parker=guys who can create their shot any time they want.

Who's going to step up in the playoffs besides Dirk? NOBODY. The Mavs ALWAYS perform well during the regular season, why? Because these teams are built for the regular season, but once the playoffs start that's when the Mavs' flaws are exposed.
What's your point here, exactly? Do you think you are revealing something that is news to this message board? Or are you planning on giving us a plan on how to find one? Sitting around here bitching about it isn't going to do anything, other than annoy posters here.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 06:33 PM   #7
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

Quote:
F@ck you

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
butlerrang, butler_is_done, lambasted rick41, suffering from p.e.