Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 11-09-2008, 06:36 PM   #481
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Yeah, we need to go ahead and root for the Giants to beat the Eagles tonight. The Giants are going to run away with the division regardless. If that happens the Eagles will be tied with us, The Bears and Vikings at 5-4, and there's 3 teams tied at 6-3 1 game ahead of us, and two will get into the wild card. That potentially puts us in a good spot. But the bad news is the Cowboys schedule is brutal the rest of the season, with only two pretty much locks for wins (SF and Seattle) The other games are @ Washington, @ Pittsburgh, @ Philly, and at home vs Baltimore and The Giants. Brutal. We could end up 8-8. I'm thinking 9-7 and that may or may not get us in.

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 11-09-2008 at 06:47 PM.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2008, 06:52 PM   #482
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

8-8 is not going to get it done...9-7 is pushing it.

I think you've gotta find a way to get to 10-6.
Old 11-09-2008, 07:10 PM   #483
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

I think 10-6 is pushing it. That was before today though. You don't factor in that we all play each other so you know some NFC teams will have to lose games. If i'm the Boys i'd have my goal be 11 wins. That leaves you one game to lose.

The Giants game.....does it help the Cowboys if the Eagles and Giants tie lol? I hate to cheer for either. A Eagles loss benefits us right now. But I wouldn't rule out a Giants meltdown. Weren't they 6-2 at this time last year? End the season 10-6? So I wouldn't say they will be running away with it. All in all it was a pretty good week for the Boys even though we didn't play lol Packers lost, Chicago lost, Saints lost....and Giants and Eagles play each other which is technically a win win but for right now we may need the Eagles to lose this one.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 07:57 PM   #484
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I think 11 is way too much to ask for...that's really helping the suggestion of Romo fixes everything. I don't think they can get to 11. 10-6 seems more realistic, but still you're reaching.

I think it's going to be a prize fight tonight and I really dunno who is going to win. Being at Philly helps them, but it's hard to count out the Giants.
Old 11-09-2008, 08:00 PM   #485
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

I expect 8-8.
Old 11-09-2008, 08:38 PM   #486
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I think 11 is way too much to ask for...that's really helping the suggestion of Romo fixes everything. I don't think they can get to 11. 10-6 seems more realistic, but still you're reaching.

I think it's going to be a prize fight tonight and I really dunno who is going to win. Being at Philly helps them, but it's hard to count out the Giants.
I don't expect 11 or 10 to be honest lol. I expect 9-7. I think even 10 games is too much to ask. But if the Cowboys want to get in the playoffs without help from other teams they better look at 11 games as the goal. That gives them 1 game to play with. The Deadskins game is going to be difficult itself. New offense. Romo hopefully is back. He'll need to get some rust off. Him and Roy will have to get their timing together. Hopefully they'll have a lot of practice this week. But it all matters on how the other teams do. 10 games may get you in. Maybe even 9. It matters how the rest of the pack plays going into the post season.

One thing is for sure is that if they're going to make the playoffs there's not going to be any December collapses. That's for sure. IF the Cowboys make the playoffs they earned it this year and they're going to go into the postseason on a high note and not limp in.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:48 PM   #487
BGMaverick9
Guru

That's dead on about the flame outs in December. They'll either earn it or wither away.
Old 11-10-2008, 04:04 PM   #488
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

did anyone doubt that Peyton would start throwing well again?
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:42 PM   #489
BGMaverick9
Guru

Eh...one of his passes the 65 yard TD to Wayne was very fluke-like. Defender tipped it and it went backward right into Wayne's lap. It was a bad route or pass and they got lucky off of it.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:27 AM   #490
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

What a ridiculous second half. Where did that 49er team come from?

What a terrible number of mistakes and penalties by both teams. It was entertaining, but good lord was it bogged down in flags and minutia.

The Cardinals are good...When they aren't committing penalties. And Boldin...wow. Best receiver in the NFL in my mind. You can make a case for Moss when he's got a MVP Super Bowl winning hall of famer throwing to him, but Boldin is just money right now.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:30 AM   #491
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

49ers blew it.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:34 AM   #492
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
49ers blew it.
Who the heck runs the ball with 20 seconds left and no timeouts?

Idiots. What is Singletary going to do this week?

His players wanted to win. They were "winners" this week..but it seems like the coach made them into the "losers."

Terrible play calling / clock management.

Last edited by nikeball; 11-11-2008 at 12:34 AM.
nikeball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:37 AM   #493
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

They had no trust in Hill. That was clear. And when you don't trust your players, you're not going to hold the lockerroom for very long.

Contact Me
Old 11-11-2008, 12:38 AM   #494
BGMaverick9
Guru

If you're going to run...put Gore in the backfield. You know the clock is about to start, why not spike it? Give yourself some time to compose yourself and get on the same wavelength for what you want to do. It was all too frantic and etc at the end, they tried to steal it that way, but they did it poorly.

I thought Hill did a pretty dang good job, minus that Favre moment.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:44 AM   #495
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

If those flags hadn't nullified those pick 6's, there wouldn't even be any discussion. the 49ers were lucky to be in that position in the first place, plus the run back to start the game.

Still, those guys must be feeling bad in the locker room. You guys are right, that last play/sequence was poorly called.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:53 AM   #496
BGMaverick9
Guru

Yeah, that's sloppy on Arizona's part though with the called back pick 6's...not the 49ers problem.

I thought Hill made a lot of great passes and the WRs played the best they probably could. I remember that Vernon Davis TD specifically...great catch. It's just a team that doesn't really know what to do when it comes down to it and the game is on the line. They're not used to the situation or haven't had the breakthrough to figure out how to succeed.

Warner is definitely making a case for MVP, he has great WRs and the running game does enough to keep them honest. Boldin and the bubble screen is automatic inside the 10 yard line. The man is a gamer, all that metal in his mouth and saying, "I didn't take any pain pills after surgery." Then saying the only thing that will stop him from playing right after coming back from the games off was if his head was swollen too much to where his head wouldn't fit in the helmet...he's a beast.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:11 AM   #497
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

49ers fan and mavericks fan.. i don't follow any other teams or sports. the last few years have been ruff with two ff's. my sports soul is two inches tall and my sports heart is in a million pieces.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:29 AM   #498
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
49ers fan and mavericks fan.. i don't follow any other teams or sports. the last few years have been ruff with two ff's. my sports soul is two inches tall and my sports heart is in a million pieces.
I'm glad the Mavericks are the only team in sports that I cheer, with every ounce of my soul, for. I don't think I could handle much more.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:40 AM   #499
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

The finish to the 49ers-Cards game gave me the most heart wrenching loss in my fantasy football career.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:46 AM   #500
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

The worst part of the final minute was right after the pass to get to the goal line. It took the Niners like 30 seconds to spike it!!

Geez, Arizona has the best receiver corps in the league, no doubt. Breaston is looking good, too.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:00 AM   #501
BGMaverick9
Guru

Breaston probably makes it a LOT easier for the Cardinals FO if they have any ideas of trying to trade Boldin away if things go south as they were earlier when Boldin wanted more money.

They'll definitely get something of value if they try to do something.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:52 AM   #502
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

11/10/2008
Washington Redskins running back Clinton Portis is unable to practice because of a sprained knee, and coach Jim Zorn says the running back is "50-50" for Sunday night's game against the Dallas Cowboys.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:22 AM   #503
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

reports are that Portis might miss 2-4 weeks with a 2nd degree MCL sprain.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:36 PM   #504
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Shockingly that 49ers/Cards MNF game was the highest rated NFL game of the season (?) and the 6th highest rated show of the year. Do people know that Joe Montana doesn't play for the Niners anymore?
Old 11-12-2008, 11:18 PM   #505
alby
Guru

that is pretty surprising.

Contact Me
Old 11-13-2008, 03:54 PM   #506
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

With Portis all but ruled out, I think the Cowboys will win this one by something like 10 to 14 points. The Redskins have been declining for weeks, and they started turning the ball over more.
Old 11-13-2008, 03:57 PM   #507
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Portis is playing. It's a ruse.
Old 11-13-2008, 04:34 PM   #508
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

u2 just poured a bucket of ice down our collective sports pants.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:36 PM   #509
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post
u2 just poured a bucket of ice down our collective sports pants.
That beats what he's usually trying to get in your pants.
Old 11-13-2008, 04:39 PM   #510
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Oh sure, spend all that genius here while the cussing thread slowly dies of loneliness.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 05:34 PM   #511
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I just don't believe it. He's a warrior. He will do whatever he needs to do to be able to play.

I won't believe the hype until I see him in a suit or sweats on Sunday evening.
Old 11-13-2008, 05:54 PM   #512
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

can we not use the term 'warrior' in reference to anyone who plays a game?
Old 11-13-2008, 06:26 PM   #513
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkat View Post
can we not use the term 'warrior' in reference to anyone who plays a game?
por que?
Old 11-13-2008, 06:45 PM   #514
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo View Post
I just don't believe it. He's a warrior. He will do whatever he needs to do to be able to play.

I won't believe the hype until I see him in a suit or sweats on Sunday evening.
Do NFL players ever wear suits on the sideline?

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:47 PM   #515
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

I hope they wear something.
Old 11-13-2008, 09:35 PM   #516
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
Do NFL players ever wear suits on the sideline?
Emmitt and Irvin did. When they were injured....
Old 11-13-2008, 11:01 PM   #517
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope he wears pajamas...you know, the kind with the feet in them.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:25 PM   #518
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Holy crap Randy Moss just caught a game tying TD with 1 second left.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:32 PM   #519
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Am I the only one watching this? Jets have blown a 24-6 lead.

Old 11-13-2008, 11:44 PM   #520
LonghornDub

Jets win in OT, 34-31. Wow.