Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2008, 03:22 PM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default Official 2008-2009 Dallas Stars Thread

The season is here, training camp has started and now the first complete season for Brad Richards with the Stars, plus the addition of Sean Avery and Fabian Brunnstrom.

As much as we all enjoy our Stars cousins at the AAC, this year is all about the Puck!!! The Stars could very well be the front runner to win the NHL's Stanley Cup and thus this makes for an exciting new year in Dallas!!!

I'm looking forward to chatting and reading up on the our Beloved Dallas Stars.

For those of you wanting to see and learn a bit about the Stars and Hockey in general, should capitalize on the opportunity to visit them during Stars Training Camp. It's FREE to the general public and they are located out in Frisco at the Dr. Pepper Center.

Visit the Star website for the schedule and hang out with the Stars...if you can, take pics and post them on this link. I've got a ton from Sunday's intra-squad scrimmage...but I have no clue how to get them posted on here...perhaps a mod can give me a hand.

With the Cowboys and Stars in contention, this is going to be a great way to wrap up 2008!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dallas stars, fluff the tragic dragon, fluff trick, fluffleupagus, fluffy banter, stick and fluff