Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 08-05-2009, 02:34 PM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default Birthers - Wacko's or Great Americans?

http://www.timeswatch.org/articles/2...805131900.aspx

Although I have my doubts, I can accept the opportunity one has to research and verify either way.

That being said, in terms of conspiracy, the Birthers movement are right there with the 9/11 conspiracy theories.

As it stands today, President Obama was born in Hawaii. This is based on the evidence that has been provide, and until someone has proof otherwise, then it is reality.

As it stands today, 9/11 was caused by Al-Quida as a terrorist act of which President Bush, nor ANY other U.S. based figure was a part of. In other words, 9/11 was not planned or acted on by Americans, civilian or Government. Until someone has undeniable proof otherwise, then it is reality.

That being said, I am open to have people with an opposition view actually investigate and search for proof that takes us to a different view.

To call one crazy and the other not is wrong...to be respectful to one opposition and not the other is down right hypocritical.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2009, 03:16 PM   #2
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Wacko's...

They aren't even worth discussing at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:12 PM   #3
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Wacko's...

They aren't even worth discussing at this point.

Do you feel the same way about 9/11 conspiracy theorist...or even the stuff that Michael Moore has put out?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:21 PM   #4
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Wackos
Old 08-05-2009, 04:24 PM   #5
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Just to be sure, you're all saying that 28%* of the Republican Party is composed of wackos.

(not that I'm disagreeing, just verifying that you're all aware)

* Research 2000 poll, July 2009
Old 08-05-2009, 04:31 PM   #6
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
Just to be sure, you're all saying that 28%* of the Republican Party is composed of wackos.

About 1/4 of any demographic is composed of wackos, so that's pretty much on par...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 08-05-2009 at 04:32 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:37 PM   #7
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
About 1/4 of any demographic is composed of wackos, so that's pretty much on par...

I think you can only say this 78% of the time.

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 08-05-2009 at 04:37 PM.
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:38 PM   #8
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post
I think you can only say this 78% of the time.
Yeah, but it's only true 39% of the time...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:42 PM   #9
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

as many times is the case, jon stewart nails it...

the born identity

the "kenyan prints birth announcement scam".

yep, wackos. they will not acknowledge the truth even when shown it.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:54 PM   #10
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post

Actually, not to delve into silk territory here, but I am afraid that the majority of the wackos that scream that drivel have race issues.
Old 08-05-2009, 05:07 PM   #11
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo View Post
Actually, not to delve into silk territory here, but I am afraid that the majority of the wackos that scream that drivel have race issues.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:23 PM   #12
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

harmless wackos, harmless unlike the wackos running the government....make that harmless misguided wacko great americans (the terms aren't mutually exclusive I don't think).

fwiw....I haven't studied the 9-11 thing closely enough to have an opinion. The movement itself is interesting in its own right. I'd guess that the 9-11 conspiracy industry is ahead of where the jfk conspiracy industry was 7 or 8 years after November 1963. I doubt the so-called 9-11 truth movement will diminish in our lifetimes...probably just get tons bigger.

Last edited by alexamenos; 08-05-2009 at 05:39 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:32 PM   #13
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

I would sooner believe any conspiracy theory over any politician.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fluffiest conspiracy ever, fluffy banter