Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 08-27-2009, 10:19 AM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default e-mail...alternative to AARP

Friends,

I am pretty sure that most of you know that AARP is an avid supporter of Obamacare, which in its current form, will ration care especially to senior citizens. Remember that the highest percentage of health care dollars are spent on the older population and the very sick. In order to cut costs, the only way to do so is to cut care to those who use it the most. Ergo, rationing for seniors.

I hope that if you are current member of AARP you have considered going with an alternative group that values freedom and more conservative values. Here is a link to the latest scare tactic from AARP to urge support for Obamacare. There is also a link for American Seniors Association. http://action.afa.net/Videos/Alerts/...?id=2147486375

Another group that is an advocate for seniors is http://60plus.org/ I saw the head guy on Fox News a couple of weeks ago. This seems to be a very conservative senior organization.

It is not my intent to try to "make" any of you do anything, but I wanted to make sure that you were aware of alternatives should you desire to quit supporting an organization which is pushing socialized medicine.

Blessings,
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2009, 11:49 AM   #2
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Tags
aar-pee, geriatric fluff, give it a rest james