Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-05-2004, 10:32 AM   #2601
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

rocks harder than KZPS!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2004, 10:33 AM   #2602
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

NOT Nice.

After beat me with novice#14.

Edit.

Ok, ok, fast alien.
Old 11-05-2004, 10:41 AM   #2603
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

its hard for cats to type qiuckly.....*whisper*no opposable thumbs

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-05-2004, 10:44 AM   #2604
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

He is fond of analysis and synthesis.
Old 11-05-2004, 10:52 AM   #2605
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Sike is right...................

My post was for Chiwas........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Yikes!.....the dreaded double post.........[img]i/expressions/anim_shocked.gif[/img]
Old 11-05-2004, 10:58 AM   #2606
Chiwas
Guru

Posts double with no opposable thumbs.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

meow!
Old 11-05-2004, 10:59 AM   #2607
sike
The Preacha

hits buttons twice...remember.....*whisper*no opposable thumbs

Old 11-05-2004, 11:00 AM   #2608
Chiwas
Guru

Turned slow.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Edit. Ok, ok, ok, he -maybe- is replying at 7 different forums.
Old 11-05-2004, 03:06 PM   #2609
sike
The Preacha

he knows me well.....

Old 11-06-2004, 02:07 AM   #2610
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

is friendly and open hearted to others...
Old 11-06-2004, 02:13 AM   #2611
sike
The Preacha

is one of the "Moms" of our not-so-little-anymore family.

Old 11-06-2004, 02:36 AM   #2612
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

has been a welcome addition to the famkily. makes interesting converstaion.

and i'm not exactly like a mom - more like a big sister. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

my biological clock is ticking, but cannot be credited with any contributions to the baby front.
Old 11-06-2004, 02:52 AM   #2613
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

has been bullying little boys in the past, but is now all smiles...

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004, 09:19 AM   #2614
sike
The Preacha

Has given us one of the greatest threads since I've been here.

Old 11-06-2004, 08:18 PM   #2615
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

my favorite O/U starter ! thanks to share the fun with us...
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004, 09:46 PM   #2616
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Is a masterful user of smiley icons[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-07-2004, 10:08 AM   #2617
sike
The Preacha

dark lord

Old 11-07-2004, 12:14 PM   #2618
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Has been known to make visitations at Roswell, NM...
Old 11-07-2004, 02:25 PM   #2619
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

dark lord ?! quite the contrary - at least for me !

he is always welcome at my home [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

Old 11-07-2004, 05:32 PM   #2620
sike
The Preacha

so close to 1200

Old 11-07-2004, 10:42 PM   #2621
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

put his name in reverse and you get 'ekis' ('a kiss'?)

Old 11-08-2004, 02:00 AM   #2622
sike
The Preacha

strongly desires my tongue...

Old 11-08-2004, 05:05 AM   #2623
twelli
Diamond Member

has no mouth and therefore no tongue that I could desire

Old 11-08-2004, 09:41 AM   #2624
sike
The Preacha

still has not killed the idea of desiring my "potential" tongue.....yikes...he desires a tongue I may or may not have

Old 11-08-2004, 03:28 PM   #2625
Novice#41
Golden Member

Old 11-08-2004, 03:33 PM   #2626
sike
The Preacha

fears not the E.T.

Old 11-08-2004, 03:40 PM   #2627
Novice#41
Golden Member

100 pts for e.t. !!!
Old 11-10-2004, 03:08 AM   #2628
twelli
Diamond Member

is no novice no more

Old 11-10-2004, 11:31 AM   #2629
Caliente
Diamond Member

This poster's avatar reminds me of this poster in real life..........#41..............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-10-2004, 11:50 AM   #2630
sike
The Preacha

likes men who smoke...but is pretty smokin herself

Old 11-10-2004, 01:14 PM   #2631
Caliente
Diamond Member

Sike should know that I have a copy of one of his home movies...........................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Sike's home movie
Old 11-10-2004, 01:34 PM   #2632
sike
The Preacha

is the queen of great links like that!

did anyone else think it was funny that the alien had some tighty whites on?

Old 11-10-2004, 01:52 PM   #2633
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

is referred to as "der post-meister" in Germany.

edit "der" not "die". I had to get my genders right on my imaginary german.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 02:18 PM   #2634
sike
The Preacha

is know as LE in backwards cultures..

Old 11-10-2004, 04:36 PM   #2635
Caliente
Diamond Member

He has made fun of my lack of opposable thumbs........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 11-10-2004, 04:42 PM   #2636
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Has a huge hair fetish!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2004, 05:19 PM   #2637
Caliente
Diamond Member

Hair, maybe...................fur, definitely...................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2004, 05:24 PM   #2638
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Is that Mr. Caliente? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-17-2004, 04:12 AM   #2639
twelli
Diamond Member

was banned for a week, and I am curious why...

Old 11-18-2004, 11:48 AM   #2640
sike
The Preacha

nosey