Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-13-2009, 08:32 AM   #1
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of
Default GDT: Mavs @ GSW (9:30 pm CDT)

Let's hope we can keep our road-win-streak going and move up to tied seventh seed tonight (1 game behind #3).

Quote:
By EDDIE SEFKO / The Dallas Morning News
esefko@dallasnews.com

The Mavericks won by 24 in January at American Airlines Center in their only meeting of the season. In that game, they outrebounded the Warriors, 53-38. ... Brandon Bass has scored in double figures in three consecutive games and is averaging 11 points and 4.7 rebounds in that stretch. ... The Warriors average 108 points per game. If they reach that level, it's bad news for the Mavericks. They are 2-11 on the road this season when an opponent reaches 100 points, although they did beat Phoenix, 122-117, to start this trip.

Scouting the Warriors

They are coming off a 116-112 win over New Jersey on Wednesday, when guard Monta Ellis returned after missing seven games with a recurring left-ankle problem. Ellis had 19 points and six assists. ... Former Woodrow Wilson standout Anthony Randolph has been starting of late after spending the first few months of his rookie season in Don Nelson's doghouse. He's averaged 9.6 points and 7.5 rebounds over the last six games. ... Stephen Jackson leads them at 21 points per game and had 29 points, seven rebounds and seven assists against the Nets.
Stream link: http://www.atdhe.net/live-tv-4914.html

Last edited by Lor20; 03-13-2009 at 08:32 AM.
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2009, 09:35 AM   #2
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it rollin fellas.

My favorite player not in a Mav jersey shall get Dirked tonight.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 10:06 AM   #3
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Friday 13th and it´s Stammtisch-day. Woohoo !
Old 03-13-2009, 11:26 AM   #4
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
Mar 13, 2009
Dallas @ Golden State--G. Willard; V. Palmer; O. Poole

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 11:31 AM   #5
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

Go Mavs...
Old 03-13-2009, 12:12 PM   #6
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I could go see this one in person. I live in the Bay Area, but have been a Mavs fan since going to college in '04... It would be my first Mavs game, except for the fact that I don't have time to finish work and fight traffic up 880.

Sigh. Would have loved to see Dirk. I guess it'll just have to wait.

(I know, I know, no REAL Mavs fan would let work get in the way of being at the game... :P )
iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:13 PM   #7
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

Why didn't u2 or fluid make this GDT!

I hope they are saving it for the Lakers game.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:28 PM   #8
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

With Nellie's crazy system of sitting players out...who knows what we will see out there tonight. Is he even still doing that?
Old 03-13-2009, 12:33 PM   #9
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Whoever's in there, I'm interested to see who (and how many) he runs at Dirk. The last two wins were great and everything, but Dirk didn't see much of the stuff that Nellie runs at him, and things teams seem to do to him only in the playoffs.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:40 PM   #10
sphincs

sphincs will become famous soon enough

This is a difficult game. We can't trust Warriors, they can beat each team!
We have to control clock and do not allow fastbreak points!
On their home they could play very well...and we know!
sphincs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:44 PM   #11
mmmfast

mmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to all

go!
fight!
win!

ra ra sis boom bah!
Old 03-13-2009, 01:09 PM   #12
MX425

MX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to all

I hope we can jump out to a lead like we should and let our bench get some run. Let Dirk, Kidd, Terry get some rest on thier legs for Sunday.Let's go Mavs!
Old 03-13-2009, 01:23 PM   #13
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Kill the Warriors!

Old 03-13-2009, 02:45 PM   #14
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Some mojo from the archives

Man, I knew I would pay for beating the Mavs
Man the ball feels weird tonight!
NOW GO MAVS MAKE IT 4!!!!!
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:51 PM   #15
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Whoever's in there, I'm interested to see who (and how many) he runs at Dirk. The last two wins were great and everything, but Dirk didn't see much of the stuff that Nellie runs at him, and things teams seem to do to him only in the playoffs.
It's a bit ironic that we know Nellie for his defense now that he has left the Mavericks.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:56 PM   #16
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Warriors have a lot of explosive wings and they play decent .500 ball @ home.

Gotta win games like these though.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 03:46 PM   #17
NewMexiMav

NewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to behold

Sefko is reporting on the DMN Mavericks Blog that Devean George suffered cartilage damage to his right knee in the Portland game and will likely require surgery.

Glass Half-Empty Analysis: Mavs severely depleted at the 3.

Glass Half-Full Analysis: More Singleton and Gerald Green!

It's time for Gerald to step up and prove he can contribute on both ends of the floor.

MAVS WILL WIN!!
NewMexiMav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 03:56 PM   #18
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not overly optimistic about Green contributing anything all that useful, but I do think this will mean more burn from Singleton, and that's all to the good in my mind. I've been wanting to see him get some meaningful minutes at SF since the preseason.
Old 03-13-2009, 04:01 PM   #19
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't give a flying F who the trot out there as long as it ain't George.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:16 PM   #20
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMexiMav View Post
Sefko is reporting on the DMN Mavericks Blog that Devean George suffered cartilage damage to his right knee in the Portland game and will likely require surgery.
Mavs - 109
Dubs - 92

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-13-2009 at 04:16 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:24 PM   #21
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Hollins has earned some burn too. I see him as being effective against a running team like Warriors.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:34 PM   #22
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I think I'm going to skip out on my plans tonight so I can watch the game. Don't make me regret it, Mavericks.
Old 03-13-2009, 04:43 PM   #23
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Go Mavs!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:54 PM   #24
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I think I'm going to skip out on my plans tonight so I can watch the game. Don't make me regret it, Mavericks.
I dunno what your plans are, but I'd hope they were pretty crappy if you're going to skip Friday night plans to watch the Mavs play a bottom-feeder.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 05:42 PM   #25
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I love late games on the weekends.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:46 PM   #26
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I dunno what your plans are, but I'd hope they were pretty crappy if you're going to skip Friday night plans to watch the Mavs play a bottom-feeder.
Oh nothing fun. I'm suppose to go to this guys house to work on some new music, but I'm going to do that tomorrow instead so I can watch the game. My weekends are pretty boring now that I'm the only non-21-year-old in my group of friends.

Not many games till the end of this season and I'm gonna make the most of the ones left.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:47 PM   #27
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
I love late games on the weekends.
Flaco how do you feel about our SUNDAY MORNING game against the LAKERS in LA. Isn't that just the best?

Old 03-13-2009, 05:59 PM   #28
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My weekends are pretty boring now that I'm the only non-21-year-old in my group of friends.
Been there, although I usually found a way to do something interesting. And I guess I wasn't the "only" non-21-year-old, but the vast majority of them were older.

Old 03-13-2009, 06:55 PM   #29
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Go Mavs!!!!
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 07:07 PM   #30
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

what the heck is with these late starts? sorry to those people who like them, but I hate 'em.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 07:24 PM   #31
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
what the heck is with these late starts? sorry to those people who like them, but I hate 'em.
They're playing games against west coast teams...
Old 03-13-2009, 07:38 PM   #32
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They're playing games against west coast teams...
I know, it just pisses me off a little...
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 07:43 PM   #33
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
I know, it just pisses me off a little...
I really hate west coast games, living on the east coast.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:07 PM   #34
LonghornDub

Like Flaco said, I'll be curious to see how aggressive on D they are against Dirk tonight.

Old 03-13-2009, 08:07 PM   #35
Zaknaf3in

Zaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Been there, although I usually found a way to do something interesting. And I guess I wasn't the "only" non-21-year-old, but the vast majority of them were older.
Hehe, still remember when I was in California for one month, when my travelmate was still 20 - he had quite a hard time, considering Germans are allowed to drink beer from 16 on. Felt like being bereft of one's right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by left texas View Post
I really hate west coast games, living on the east coast.
Well, I actually do somewhat hate eastcoast games too - because this eastcoast is for me a westcoast - the westcoast of the atlantic.
This damned ocean ruins my time schedule game in game out.

Dallas Mavs Supporter, Berlin/Germany
Zaknaf3in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 08:23 PM   #36
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

please win tonight!!!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 08:24 PM   #37
left texas
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaknaf3in View Post
Well, I actually do somewhat hate eastcoast games too - because this eastcoast is for me a westcoast - the westcoast of the atlantic.
This damned ocean ruins my time schedule game in game out.
We love our German fans!!!!
Old 03-13-2009, 08:28 PM   #38
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

What the hell is wrong with League Pass?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 08:37 PM   #39
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
What the hell is wrong with League Pass?
Pissing me off. Seems like 3 out of the last 4 were blacked out and now it's not working at all.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:53 PM   #40
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

League Pass is not working for me either.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags