Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 08-01-2003, 08:27 AM   #1
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Craziest birth story

from the story:

After the train left North Quincy, while crossing the Neponset River around 7:20 a.m., passengers reported hearing a muffled groan. Judge, dressed in a pink velour top and matching skirt, stood in the middle of the fourth car. Suddenly, her water broke.

"At first I thought someone spilled coffee, but it kept dripping," said Chin, 32. "But she stood staring out the window . . . I started doubting what I saw."

About 90 seconds later Chin said, "I saw a head, then full baby fall out from her skirt, hit the floor sideways and slide the length of the doorway, stopping when he bumped up against the next row of seats. Still she stared out the window. Either she didn't know it happened or didn't want to acknowledge it."

Woman standing on Boston train gives birth before shocked passengers
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2003, 08:36 AM   #2
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

I heard that yesterday on the ticket. It was crazy.
Old 08-01-2003, 08:47 AM   #3
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

That is one disgusting story.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2003, 09:43 AM   #4
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Craziest birth story

I would have passed out seeing something like that.
Old 08-02-2003, 08:58 AM   #5
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: MavsFanFinley
I would have passed out seeing something like that.
That's a really difficult situation because you can't force her to let you help because she might do something (while resisting) that could injure the baby. It would've felt nearly impossible for me to do nothing though.

I had one day of training when I came to work for my present company (covering for someone going on maternity leave). We were here until 9PM that night, and she went into labor. She just kept working and wouldn't go home or call her husband...

Only she and I and the CFO were in this whole high-rise, and I kept thinking "I'm going to have to deliver this baby."

The girl insisted on driving herself home - i practically begged her to let me drive, but she promised she lived 10 minutes away, and would call her husband. I let her go... what else could I do? She didn't actually deliver until a couple hours later. Thank God!!
Old 08-02-2003, 09:27 AM   #6
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

I'm sure she'll make a fine parent.

And I thought that cellphones and babystrollers on the train were annoying......
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote