Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 09-03-2008, 09:20 AM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default What's up with violent protesting?

What is the deal with the Anti-anything protesters?

Seems like the protesting at the RNC keeps escalating in violence...a story today regards some delegates from Conneticut being attacked, to include having to have an 83 years Grandmother needing medical attention after protesters attacked.

What happened to be able to communicate with free speech, have different views and still co-exist and TOLERATE one another.

Protesters are the ones starting the violence and in my opinion, creating a bad name for themselves and whatever it is they are whinning about.

These protesters are no different than the idiots who are pro-life and physically attack murder clinics and murder doctors and staff.

Speak your mind, but there is no need to get physical!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2008, 10:40 AM   #2
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

I want to throw a Molotov cocktail through this thread.
Old 09-03-2008, 10:48 AM   #3
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Depends on if it's the protesters or the cops starting the violence...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 10:58 AM   #4
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Is Dissent still popular if you are Dissenting against Liberal Ideology?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 11:01 AM   #5
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad
Is Dissent still popular if you are Dissenting against Liberal Ideology?
I have no idea what those words mean anymore, but sure...

As an American, you have the right to whine, bitch and complain about whatever, whenever - if you're not a fan of all that, then China could HAPPILY accommodate you...

Last edited by Underdog; 09-03-2008 at 11:04 AM.
Old 09-03-2008, 11:04 AM   #6
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

I'm fired up. Who's with me in protesting against violent protests? I've got enough piss to fill two buckets.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 11:07 AM   #7
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW
I'm fired up. Who's with me in protesting against violent protests? I've got enough piss to fill two buckets.
Good thing, because I happen to have two buckets of vinegar...

Old 09-03-2008, 11:30 AM   #8
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
As an American, you have the right to whine, bitch and complain about whatever, whenever - if you're not a fan of all that, then China could HAPPILY accommodate you...
yeah, but throwing bleach on people is not really something we want to allow, right?
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 06:04 PM   #9
jefelump

jefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to all

Quote:
I have no idea what those words mean anymore, but sure...

Yes, as an American you have the right to whine, bitch, and complain about whatever, but that does not mean you have the right to destroy property or assault people.

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain

'Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,'
--Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .
jefelump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 06:55 PM   #10
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

I'm pretty sure it wasn't the Log Cabin Republicans because they seemed pretty happy with the way the convention was going.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 07:14 PM   #11
jefelump

jefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janett_Reno
I'm pretty sure it wasn't the Log Cabin Republicans because they seemed pretty happy with the way the convention was going.
No, it wasn't the Republicans protesting their own convention.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09022008...iot_127101.htm

Quote:
ST. PAUL, Minn. - Up to 10,000 antiwar protesters rallied outside the Republican National Convention yesterday - with calls for peace shattered by violence from a small group of anarchists.

The rampaging protesters attacked members of the Connecticut delegation, spraying them with a noxious liquid. One 80-year-old delegate needed medical treatment.

Others tossed bottles, slashed tires and shattered windows - including those of a police car. There were 56 arrests.
How many stories like this did we hear or read about during the Democrat Convention?

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain

'Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,'
Old 09-03-2008, 08:37 PM   #12
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad
What is the deal with the Anti-anything protesters?

Seems like the protesting at the RNC keeps escalating in violence...a story today regards some delegates from Conneticut being attacked, to include having to have an 83 years Grandmother needing medical attention after protesters attacked.

What happened to be able to communicate with free speech, have different views and still co-exist and TOLERATE one another.

Protesters are the ones starting the violence and in my opinion, creating a bad name for themselves and whatever it is they are whinning about.

These protesters are no different than the idiots who are pro-life and physically attack murder clinics and murder doctors and staff.

Speak your mind, but there is no need to get physical!!!
Stay classy liberals. Stay classy.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 09:53 PM   #13
CanadianMavsFan

CanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud of

Damn liberal protesters! At least the old Klan boys burn crosses and call for the murder of all minorities in private!
CanadianMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 10:44 PM   #14
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianMavsFan
Damn liberal protesters! At least the old Klan boys burn crosses and call for the murder of all minorities in private!
Yea...they are all over the place arent they. When you don't have any facts, just make up some fantasy.

I didn't see Robert Byrd out there, did you see him??
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 09-03-2008 at 10:45 PM.
Old 09-03-2008, 10:55 PM   #15
jefelump

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Yea...they are all over the place arent they. When you don't have any facts, just make up some fantasy.

I didn't see Robert Byrd out there, did you see him??
If he was there, you wouldn't know it. That's what the sheet is for.

-Mark Twain

Old 09-03-2008, 10:59 PM   #16
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefelump
If he was there, you wouldn't know it. That's what the sheet is for.
I didn't see any sheets, I seemed to see mostly terrorist-like bandanas on their faces.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:53 AM   #17
jefelump

Quote:
I didn't see any sheets, I seemed to see mostly terrorist-like bandanas on their faces.
The old sheets have gone out of style. The terrorist-like bandanas are the new sheets.

-Mark Twain

Old 09-04-2008, 08:18 AM   #18
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefelump
The old sheets have gone out of style. The terrorist-like bandanas are the new sheets.
You were obviously paying attention during New York Fashion Week...

(everyone knows you don't wear white after Labor Day!)

Old 09-04-2008, 11:57 AM   #19
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
(everyone knows you don't wear white after Labor Day!)
You don't??!?! Crap, I'm gonna have to go commando for the rest of the day.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 08:28 AM   #20
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

http://www.monopolymen.com/

Those are ugly pictures. Ugly, ugly pictures.

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:39 PM   #21
dude1394
Guru

Keep it classy barry. I'm not sure how many folks will like this one.

Quote:
Obama: 'Lipstick on a pig'

Amie Parnes reports from Lebanon, VA:

Obama poked fun of McCain and Palin's new "change" mantra.

"You can put lipstick on a pig," he said as the crowd cheered. "It's still a pig."

"You can wrap an old fish in a piece of paper called change. It's still gonna stink."

"We've had enough of the same old thing."

The crowd apparently took the "lipstick" line as a reference to Palin, who described the difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull in a single word: "lipstick."
Old 09-10-2008, 11:41 PM   #22
dude1394
Guru

Keep it classy democrats.. Yea...party of the tolerant.

Quote:
Carol Fowler, the chairwoman of the South Carolina Democratic Party, commented that John McCain had picked a running mate "whose primary qualification seems to be that she hasn't had an abortion."
Old 09-10-2008, 11:54 PM   #23
dude1394
Guru

Keep it classy democrats, you brown-shirted f****.

Quote:
After lunching with a roundtable of women at Philadelphia’s Down Home Diner, McCain shook hands with supporters and strode up to a podium to deliver a statement. But as he spoke, chants of “Obama, Obama, Obama” filled the room.

Reporters craned forward trying to hear the Arizona senator. Unfortunately for McCain — and possibly overlooked by aides who planned the event — a section of the diner opened up to a market where a crowd had gathered behind a cordon.
Old 09-11-2008, 01:28 AM   #24
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Keep it classy democrats, you brown-shirted f****.
that's classy
Old 09-11-2008, 01:38 AM   #25
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

dude you seem to be taking all this so personally.. maybe you need a vacation bro
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:53 AM   #26
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
dude you seem to be taking all this so personally.. maybe you need a vacation bro
This one does get under my skin quite a bit. Allowing it to happen is pretty dangerous imo. Shouting down the opposition, threatening them at their homes. It should not be tolerated and it certainly shouldn't be cheered.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:45 AM   #27
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

nor should statements like

Quote:
I think it's obvious, he's criticizing her for not aborting a downs-syndrome baby. Upsets his sensibilites, like the South Carolina representative.
kinda disgusting, imho.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:24 PM   #28
dude1394
Guru

keep it classy barry..

Quote:
Wondering No More [Jonah Goldberg]

Yep. The day after 9/11, as part of its "get tough" makeover, the Obama campaign is mocking John McCain for not using a computer, without caring why he doesn't use a computer. From the AP story about the computer illiterate ad:

"Our economy wouldn't survive without the Internet, and cyber-security continues to represent one our most serious national security threats," [Obama spokesman Dan] Pfeiffer said. "It's extraordinary that someone who wants to be our president and our commander in chief doesn't know how to send an e-mail."

Well, I guess it depends on what you mean by "extraordinary." The reason he doesn't send email is that he can't use a keyboard because of the relentless beatings he received from the Viet Cong in service to our country. From the Boston Globe (March 4, 2000):

McCain gets emotional at the mention of military families needing food stamps or veterans lacking health care. The outrage comes from inside: McCain's severe war injuries prevent him from combing his hair, typing on a keyboard, or tying his shoes. Friends marvel at McCain's encyclopedic knowledge of sports. He's an avid fan - Ted Williams is his hero - but he can't raise his arm above his shoulder to throw a baseball.
So Barack Hussein Obama CAN use a keyboard, but he's too stupid to use google.

Last edited by dude1394; 09-12-2008 at 08:21 PM.
Old 09-12-2008, 08:47 PM   #29
dude1394
Guru

Heh heh....Not only classy, but just flat out dumb.

http://www.forbes.com/asap/2000/0529/053_print.html
Quote:
From Forbes, Via Ace of Spades who is all over this thing:

In certain ways, McCain was a natural Web candidate. Chairman of the Senate Telecommunications Subcommittee and regarded as the U.S. Senate's savviest technologist, McCain is an inveterate devotee of email. His nightly ritual is to read his email together with his wife, Cindy. The injuries he incurred as a Vietnam POW make it painful for McCain to type. Instead, he dictates responses that his wife types on a laptop. "She's a whiz on the keyboard, and I'm so laborious," McCain admits.

FYI: I'm leaving the keyboard for the night and tomorrow I'm off to a family obligation for the whole day.
Old 09-13-2008, 02:15 PM   #30
dude1394
Guru

Keep it classy liberals. Keep up those classy associations Barry.

From Randi Rhodes
Quote:
She’s the woman who shows up at the kid’s birthday party and starts opining about everything from politics to lawn care. This is the woman that knows it all. Will shout you down, will get revenge on you. That’s who she is.

She’s friends with all the teenage boys. You have to say no when your kids say, ‘can we sleep over at the Palin’s? No! NO!’
Who is Randi Rhodes...why she's right there on Barack Hussein Obama's website.
http://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/4r2cc
Quote:
The Details
SOLD OUT: An Evening with Randi Rhodes (Obama supporter) (Meeting)
*To folks wondering the Obama campaign was somehow affiliated with this event, please know that it was in no way sanctioned, authorized, or endorsed by the Obama for America campaign. This was a fundraiser put together by a San Francisco radio station (you can see their explanation of the event here www.green360.com). This website is one of hundreds of thousands of user-generated websites you can make on My.BarackObama.com.*

NOTE: GREEN 960'S WEBSITE SAYS THE EVENT IS SOLD OUT. PERHAPS THERE WILL BE NO-SHOWs AT THE DOOR, BUT FYI SO NO ONE IS DISAPPOINTED. I DO NOT CONTROL TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT. THIS IS GREEN 960'S EVENT.

Come join other Bay Area Obama supporters for an evening with Air America host Randi Rhodes!
Old 09-13-2008, 09:22 PM   #31
dude1394
Guru

Stay classy democrats.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblog...from_obama.asp
Quote:
If you think that Hackett isn't doing the Obama campaign any favors by accusing Ohio voters of racism, wait until you hear his advice for turning the race around:

The solution rests with local surrogates on the ground spreading the attack face to face coupled with an air campaign via radio and TV.

The message is simple and the professionals can refine it but essentially it should contain these elements:

"Sarah Palin? Can't keep her solemn oath of devotion to her husband and had sex with his employee. Sarah Palin? Accidentally got pregnant at age 43 and the tax payers of Alaska have to pay for the care of her disabled child. Sarah Palin? Unable to teach her 16 year old daughter right from wrong and now another teenager is pregnant. Sarah Palin? Can you trust Sarah Palin and her values with America's future? John McCain? Divorced from his first wife one month and marries a billionaire influence peddler and convicted felon. John McCain, a record of rash and impulsive decisions. That’s not change that’s more of the same.”
Old 09-13-2008, 11:34 PM   #32
dude1394
Guru

Keep it professional media.

Quote:

When The Atlantic called Jill Greenberg, a committed Democrat, to shoot a portrait of John McCain for its October cover, she rubbed her hands with glee.

She delivered the image the magazine asked for—a shot that makes the Republican presidential nominee look heroic. Greenberg is well known for her highly retouched images of bears and crying babies. But she didn’t bother to do much retouching on her McCain images. “I left his eyes red and his skin looking bad,” she says.

Atlantic_mccain After getting that shot, Greenberg asked McCain to “please come over here” for one more set-up before the 15-minute shoot was over. There, she had a beauty dish with a modeling light set up. “That’s what he thought he was being lit by,” Greenberg says. “But that wasn’t firing.”

What was firing was a strobe positioned below him, which cast the horror movie shadows across his face and on the wall right behind him. “He had no idea he was being lit from below,” Greenberg says. And his handlers didn’t seem to notice it either. “I guess they’re not very sophisticated,” she adds.

Mccain1 The Atlantic didn’t select the diabolical looking McCain for its cover. Greenberg is hoping to license that image to some other magazine (she negotiated a two-week embargo with The Atlantic so she could re-license images from the shoot before the election).

Warned that the image is just the kind of thing that will stir up the anti-media vitriol in the conservative blogosphere, Greenberg said, “Good. I want to stir stuff up, but not to the point where I get audited if he becomes president.”

That said, she goes on to explain that she’s thought about replacing McCain’s mouth with bloody shark teeth and displaying the image on a billboard with the message that the candidate is a bloodthirsty war monger.

Given her strong feelings about John McCain, we asked whether she had any reservations about taking the assignment in the first place.

“I didn’t,” she says. “It’s definitely exciting to shoot someone who is in the limelight like that. I am a pretty hard core Democrat. Some of my artwork has been pretty anti-Bush, so maybe it was somewhat irresponsible for them [The Atlantic] to hire me.”
Old 09-14-2008, 06:01 PM   #33
dude1394
Guru

The democrats continue to keep it classy.

Quote:

Political Punch reported:

On This Week with George Stephanopoulos this morning, Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo., a surrogate for the campaign of Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., raised the age and health of Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., when discussing the qualifications, or lack thereof, of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.

McCaskill said she stood by her remarks that she's "uncomfortable with anyone, regardless of gender, that is going to be vice president to one of the oldest presidents we've ever had that has never met a world leader."

When Stephanopoulos asked her it was fair to raise McCain's age, McCaskill doubled-down and mentioned his past skin cancer, saying, "I think what we're talking about is a reality. Other people talk about his melanoma. We're talking about a reality here that we have to face. This is someone who's going to be one heartbeat away from the presidency. All of us know it. I just think that it's the facts, George, and that's something that we need to start focusing on, are the facts, instead of distortions and lies."
Old 09-14-2008, 07:02 PM   #34
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

what do any of these posts by dude have to do with the anarchists protesting at the repub convention?

answer: they don't. actually the democrats had nothing to do with the anarchists period.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 07:19 PM   #35
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The outrage comes from inside: McCain's severe war injuries prevent him from combing his hair, typing on a keyboard, or tying his shoes.
The guy can't comb his own hair? Tie his own shoes? Use a computer?

That sounds pretty bad. Not sure I'd want that guy running our nation.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 08:38 PM   #36
dude1394
Guru

I think that roosevelt guy couldn't walk. Pretty decent for a cripple, eh?
Old 09-14-2008, 08:42 PM   #37
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
keep it classy barry..

So Barack Hussein Obama CAN use a keyboard, but he's too stupid to use google.
mccain himself said "I am computer illiterate". want to see the video?

btw there are many voice recognition software packages for people who cannot type to send and receive email.

the big difference is that this obama ad is based on fact, the ads about teaching sex to kids and calling palin a pig were out and out untrue.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 08:45 PM   #38
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think that roosevelt guy couldn't walk. Pretty decent for a cripple, eh?
I bet that sumbitch could send email, were he around today.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 09:06 PM   #39
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
I bet that sumbitch could send email, were he around today.
oh I imagine mccain can also, just sorta hurts to type or use a mouse.

You know..it's not that hard.

Tags
fluffy banter