Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 08-21-2004, 10:11 AM   #1
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Bobcats Jerseys.

Discuss.. IMO.. eh. No bobcasts logo, just words.
Old 08-21-2004, 10:49 AM   #2
fin4life

fin4life is on a distinguished road
Default RE:New Bobcats Jerseys.

i dont really like them... they are a little plain. They look like practice jerseys
fin4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2004, 11:01 AM   #3
cheesestar
Golden Member

cheesestar will become famous soon enough

i dont like how charlotte is written. and the home jerseys are just too ugly.[img]i/expressions/moon.gif[/img]
cheesestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2004, 11:02 AM   #4
StvNash13

StvNash13 is on a distinguished road
Default RE: New Bobcats Jerseys.

Love the colors, hate the design. Better than our brown jerseys last year though.
StvNash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2004, 12:16 PM   #5
NYCdog

NYCdog will become famous soon enoughNYCdog will become famous soon enough

That's not the official "real" thing........just cheap reebok replica's from Finish Line.

Here are the real things......in all there Orange glory.

EDIT....Guess who's next to unveil a new uniform.....

I'll give you a hint.....this team hired Puffy and his designers at his "Sean John" unit to design this new Hip-Hop inspired alternate jersey.

Ughh....maybe that was too good of a hint....oh well.

Barring any delays with jersey production at Reebok.....you'll find out what team I'm talkin about and what the jersey lookis like sometime in mid-September.
Old 08-21-2004, 12:35 PM   #6
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

The away jerseys have some style, but the font is just horrible on the word "charlotte". I guess they are okay but they look like kinda like throwback Clipper jerseys and kinda CBA/NBDL
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2004, 01:10 PM   #7
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, better go simple than try something extravangant. At least it sucks but they won't look like clowns.
Old 08-21-2004, 01:11 PM   #8
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

The first pics of the replicas look horrible. I like the authentics. They are a bit plain but their decent. I'd be willing to buy one. Reebok has got to do something with their replicas. That whole shiny shoulder pad look is sickening.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2004, 01:25 PM   #9
endtroducing
Golden Member

endtroducing is on a distinguished road

I don't think too many serious fans buy replicas...those are mainly for kids.

and I swear to god, our new alternate jersey better be decent looking
Old 08-21-2004, 01:31 PM   #10
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Whats with the grey on the shorts? Anyway... I heard from another forum that the Dallas alternates might be green... just food for thought.
Old 08-21-2004, 05:01 PM   #11
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

Mandyahl will become famous soon enoughMandyahl will become famous soon enough

i thought someone said that dallas would have four jerseys this year...normal home and away, the p. diddy design, and a green retro jersey. i'd like to see the green retro...that'd be cool!
Old 08-21-2004, 06:35 PM   #12
Rod1975
Golden Member

Rod1975 is on a distinguished road

Hmm ...the #50.....just like the number of losses they'll have come springtime.
Old 08-21-2004, 06:45 PM   #13
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

thinking of these kids dressed up in the green retro jerseys makes me salivate.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2004, 07:14 PM   #14
Sinn Fein

Sinn Fein is on a distinguished road

The road ones are cool. The away are ok. The away one is real nice I think. And the cats may suck this year, but they'll be financially set for future years.
Sinn Fein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2004, 09:22 PM   #15
fin4life

fin4life is on a distinguished road

after seeing the real ones... i changed my mind. I like the them now because they no longer look like summer league jerseys.

ALSO: I cant believe that the jerseys wont be revieled until september. I have been waiting for those all summer
fin4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 11:25 AM   #16
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

blah

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 11:32 AM   #17
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

I think I'm the only one who liked the ones windmill posted. The ones NYCdog posted are even better. Can't wait for throwback Mavs next year either!
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 11:37 AM   #18
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
mavsman55Can't wait for throwback Mavs next year either!
amen....ah the sweet blue and green back to comfort me...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 10:59 AM   #19
NYCdog

NYCdog will become famous soon enoughNYCdog will become famous soon enough

Quote:
amen....ah the sweet blue and green back to comfort me...
Let me clear this up....your puffy alty will not be blue and green. That's your retro.

As Mandy brought up earlier, the Mavs will wear 4 different uniforms next season. They are as follows....

1. Homes
2. Aways
3. Retro's for Reebok Hardwood Classics night (Xzibit recently had one on for MTV's Pimp My Ride...his was an authentic Mitchell & Ness "Ro Blackman" throwback)
4. Alternates

I wish I could give out some info on the "Puffy" alternate's but I've gotten in trouble recently for this as some of you guys might know already......so I cant. Nuff said.