Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 04-23-2005, 12:42 PM   #41
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Official Draft Day Thread

Williamson?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2005, 12:43 PM   #42
endtroducing
Golden Member

endtroducing is on a distinguished road

I think so.

ESPN is lucky that Mike Williams isn't in New York, because Kiper would probably blow him on camera
Old 04-23-2005, 12:46 PM   #43
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

looks like the boys will have a handful of guys to choose from.....gigedy!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 04-23-2005, 12:50 PM   #44
endtroducing
Golden Member

seven for seven so far. Williamson is going to be a great player.
Old 04-23-2005, 12:51 PM   #45
steponhens

steponhens is on a distinguished road

Williamson= Poor Man's Koren Robinson

Napolean: Whatever I feel like! God!
steponhens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 12:51 PM   #46
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of
Default RE:Official Draft Day Thread

Wow. The Cowboys definitely will have a decision to make. There are going to be some great guys still on board at 11.

If Aaron Rodgers is still on board at 11, do we entertain trade offers to move down a bit in the first round and pick up another second or third?

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 12:52 PM   #47
endtroducing
Golden Member

yeah, because Williamson has played in the NFL enough to make that comparison...such a stupid thing to say at this point
Old 04-23-2005, 12:53 PM   #48
endtroducing
Golden Member

I think Antrel Rolle is sweating right now
Old 04-23-2005, 12:54 PM   #49
steponhens

And he has played enough in the NFL to say he is going to be a great player

Old 04-23-2005, 12:54 PM   #50
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: SaltwaterChaffy
Wow. The Cowboys definitely will have a decision to make. There are going to be some great guys still on board at 11.

If Aaron Rodgers is still on board at 11, do we entertain trade offers to move down a bit in the first round and pick up another second or third?
just take who you want. Don't risk missing out on the guy you want to pick up a guy who may make you team

Old 04-23-2005, 12:56 PM   #51
endtroducing
Golden Member

if Rolle doesn't go here, he could slip badly...
Old 04-23-2005, 12:58 PM   #52
sike
The Preacha

Rolle will not slip too far....he is just too good to be passed over by too many teams

Norm says this pick is Rolle or DJ

Old 04-23-2005, 12:58 PM   #53
steponhens

even though it won't happen I wouldn't mind seeing Rolle drafted by the Cowboys and have him play free safety...obviously Rolle doesn't want that, but I think that would make our secondary quite good.

Old 04-23-2005, 12:58 PM   #54
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt Rolle makes it past Washington
Old 04-23-2005, 12:59 PM   #55
endtroducing
Golden Member

finally Arizona DOESN'T screw up a draft...
Old 04-23-2005, 12:59 PM   #56
sike
The Preacha

Rolle goes here is my bet

Old 04-23-2005, 01:01 PM   #57
endtroducing
Golden Member

looks like Rogers at 9. three top ten picks. so proud.
Old 04-23-2005, 01:01 PM   #58
sike
The Preacha

wow...all the guys the Boys like are on the board....2 picks away....

Old 04-23-2005, 01:02 PM   #59
sike
The Preacha

Bob Sterm with a genius joke....

Old 04-23-2005, 01:03 PM   #60
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Washington has to take Rogers

This is shaping up nicely for the Boys
Old 04-23-2005, 01:03 PM   #61
endtroducing
Golden Member

Aaron Rodgers is such a tool. he is one of the cockiest sounding guys out of college I can remember...polar opposite of Smith
Old 04-23-2005, 01:04 PM   #62
steponhens

could you imagine the offense Detroit could have if they draft Williams? Rogers coming back from injury along with the two Williams...and they have Kevin Jones at running back...I would love to see that.

Old 04-23-2005, 01:05 PM   #63
endtroducing
Golden Member

don't forget that they signed Marcus Pollard
Old 04-23-2005, 01:06 PM   #64
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Quote:
Aaron Rodgers is such a tool.
Maybe the one college football topic we agree on.

He talked more sh** than anybody about Texas not deserving to be in the in the BCS then Cal gets their asses handed to them by Tech...
Old 04-23-2005, 01:07 PM   #65
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: steponhens
could you imagine the offense Detroit could have if they draft Williams? Rogers coming back from injury along with the two Williams...and they have Kevin Jones at running back...I would love to see that.
the phrase "not enough balls" comes to mind!

Old 04-23-2005, 01:10 PM   #66
endtroducing
Golden Member

word is that ESPN invited fewer players to the draft this year because of the long wait Roethlisberger had to deal with, and it made the player look bad...Rodgers is in store for another long wait
Old 04-23-2005, 01:10 PM   #67
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

If the boys simply draft Merriman, I am going to feel so...un...satisfied.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 01:10 PM   #68
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: dirno2000

so the Lions take DJ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and the Boys get to prove who they actually like...

Old 04-23-2005, 01:10 PM   #69
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: chumdawg
why....what do you desire them to do?

Old 04-23-2005, 01:11 PM   #70
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: chumdawg
Why is that?

Old 04-23-2005, 01:12 PM   #71
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Hope Washington doesn't take Williams
Old 04-23-2005, 01:12 PM   #72
sike
The Preacha

Quote:

Aaron or Carlos?

Old 04-23-2005, 01:14 PM   #73
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Hope Washington doesn't take Williams
wow...Mike WIlliams will be there for the Boys!!!!!!!!!!!

man this is drivng me CRAZY!!!!!!!

Old 04-23-2005, 01:15 PM   #74
sike
The Preacha

STUPID GOOSE HAD ROGERS AT 16

Old 04-23-2005, 01:15 PM   #75
dirno2000
Diamond Member

DJ has to go to the Detroit Longhorns...
Old 04-23-2005, 01:15 PM   #76
endtroducing
Golden Member

I think sike will be on suicide watch if the Cowboys don't take Mike Williams...but yeah, man, the team with three top 10 picks didn't have as much talent as USC did
Old 04-23-2005, 01:16 PM   #77
sike
The Preacha

dear Bill, Please draft Mike WIlliams at 11 and then trade the #20 for Howard....and I will never speak poorly of you again....promise.

Old 04-23-2005, 01:17 PM   #78
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I want some trades! I want them to parlay the 11 into something more than just the 11. Or I want them to reach on somebody like Williams. I dunno...I just want some action!

Or, I guess I will take Merriman. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 01:17 PM   #79
steponhens

I can't believe there have been no trades so far in the draft! Where is all the wheeling and dealing...I hate whenever the "experts" predict a lot of trades or no trades it always ends up being the opposite.

Old 04-23-2005, 01:17 PM   #80
endtroducing
Golden Member

2 hours for 9 picks, geez