Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-27-2003, 02:06 PM   #1
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

I summon level 100000 voodoo curse on the Spurs shooting. They will inexplicably choke everytime they have to make a critical shot.

Add your curse here. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2003, 02:11 PM   #2
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Malik Rose will be fouled out for pushing and manu will be ejected for trying to injure a player.
Old 05-27-2003, 02:17 PM   #3
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

3 referees will actually SEE fouls being committed by MVP Tim Duncan. That's should just about do it.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003, 02:18 PM   #4
ariosto

ariosto is on a distinguished road

I Put A Spell On You!
Old 05-27-2003, 02:34 PM   #5
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Refs inexplicably develop Tourette's syndrom and start blowing the whistle and calling fouls on Duncan and the Spurs.
Old 05-27-2003, 04:49 PM   #6
Spur in Chi-Town

Spur in Chi-Town is on a distinguished road

<< 3 referees will actually SEE fouls being committed by MVP Tim Duncan. That's should just about do it. >>

Just to be fair fouls per each game called on Duncan

Game 1 - 5
Game 2 - 4
Game 3 - 4
Game 4 - 4

I could understand if it were only 1 or 2 each game...
Old 05-27-2003, 04:59 PM   #7
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

there are at least 5 times a game when duncan will go straight over the back of a mav and it wont get called.

he blocks shots with one hand while putting the other hand on a players hip.

he avoids getting called for ticky tack fouls.

granted, he is the MVP. but the calls should go both ways. lafrentz gets called for so many ridiculous fouls i almost want to puke continuously.
Old 05-27-2003, 05:24 PM   #8
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

<<

<< 3 referees will actually SEE fouls being committed by MVP Tim Duncan. That's should just about do it. >>

Just to be fair fouls per each game called on Duncan

Game 1 - 5
Game 2 - 4
Game 3 - 4
Game 4 - 4

I could understand if it were only 1 or 2 each game...
>>

Just to be &quot;fair&quot; fouls committed, but not called on Duncan by each game

Game 1 - 2
Game 2 - 10
Game 3 - 5
Game 4 - 8

Duncan is the most babied player in the NBA. A lot easier to put in MVP performance when you get 12 fouls per game. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Old 05-27-2003, 05:38 PM   #9
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

The Mantis may not be able to play, but he can impact the game in other ways.

The Preying Mantis curse is ON!
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2003, 01:10 AM   #10
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

i think we should keep this alive. seemed to work for this game. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-28-2003, 02:23 AM   #11
LRB
Guru

<< i think we should keep this alive. seemed to work for this game. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] >>

Hey whatever works, I'm for it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 05-28-2003, 08:40 AM   #12
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote