Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-25-2010, 11:08 AM   #281
CapitanObvious

CapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I know it's obvious, but do you have a link or an idea of where/when/how it was provided?
http://www.nba.com/video/teams/maver...872/index.html

Sorry about that. Should be there somewhere.

Last edited by CapitanObvious; 02-25-2010 at 11:08 AM.
CapitanObvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2010, 11:09 AM   #282
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitanObvious View Post
http://www.nba.com/video/teams/maver...872/index.html

Sorry about that. Should be there somewhere.
Gracias
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:13 AM   #283
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Earl K Sneed asks VERY long questions.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:17 AM   #284
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Haywood said the Wizards hadn't won 3 games in a row in a couple years and now he's won with with the Mavs.

(Does anyone happen to know if that is hyperbole or accurate?)

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 02-25-2010, 11:21 AM   #285
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Hmm....so he was the first point guard off the bench and he proceeded to stink it up so RC yanked him...but somehow he's breaking him?

If he can't handle being yanked for stinkin it up, then he should be in the d-league.

No, let me settle the confusion. By breaking him, perhaps he has too tight a leash on him and or doesn't let him play in games he clearly should. I like RC I really do, I just think it's obvious that he isn't playing him enough. I think a lot of people feel this way and it's no coincidence.

I don't think you should take offense to the 89% of people on this forums JJB bashing, at least to the point where you are returning fire on a rookie who OBVIOUSLY has much more upside. Most people want newer, younger, faster, more athletic it's human nature. Keep in mind that JJB is in his 3rd year and is still doing the same things or worse than Roddy at times. You could argue because of that he should be in the D league.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:21 AM   #286
sike
The Preacha

Odd point: I don't know anything about him as a person...but Pau seems like a pretty nice guy on the floor. I noticed a couple times last night where he was talking to the refs about call against him and he was very level headed and even willing to listen to the refs explanation why they made the call...and he nodded along as if appreciating the explanation.

Old 02-25-2010, 11:25 AM   #287
sike
The Preacha

very interesting comments by Haywood in that post game interview showing how he thinks consciously about hold back so as not to get early fouls.

said something like, "You remember he had some early points....but then not much later on"

Old 02-25-2010, 11:28 AM   #288
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Odd point: I don't know anything about him as a person...but Pau seems like a pretty nice guy on the floor. I noticed a couple times last night where he was talking to the refs about call against him and he was very level headed and even willing to listen to the refs explanation why they made the call...and he nodded along as if appreciating the explanation.

Old 02-25-2010, 11:29 AM   #289
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Btw have you guys seen that Haywood interview? I think he just might be jizzing his pants a little bit there with his excitement to be a part of the mavs.
Well worth the watch, he's having some fun out there and he's a very good interview also. Pretty open and honest. wow...I think we've got something going there with Wood...
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 02-25-2010, 11:29 AM   #290
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Haywood said the Wizards hadn't won 3 games in a row in a couple years and now he's won with with the Mavs.

Even if not true, it was bound to have felt like it.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:30 AM   #291
sike
The Preacha

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
is that Pau or just some drunk guy riding a pig?

Old 02-25-2010, 11:34 AM   #292
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, I noticed that right after his endgame fumble. It was a play that decided the game, but he backed off once the ref explained that he touched it last. Pretty classy for the NBA - most players wouldn't do that.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:34 AM   #293
CapitanObvious

CapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud of

Quote:

I'm not sure about this but whether it's true or not, based on these interviews, this team is building good chemistry. I like what I am seeing.

GO MAVS!!!

Old 02-25-2010, 11:35 AM   #294
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
No, let me settle the confusion. By breaking him, perhaps he has too tight a leash on him and or doesn't let him play in games he clearly should. I like RC I really do, I just think it's obvious that he isn't playing him enough. I think a lot of people feel this way and it's no coincidence.

I don't think you should take offense to the 89% of people on this forums JJB bashing, at least to the point where you are returning fire on a rookie who OBVIOUSLY has much more upside. Most people want newer, younger, faster, more athletic it's human nature. Keep in mind that JJB is in his 3rd year and is still doing the same things or worse than Roddy at times. You could argue because of that he should be in the D league.
I actually think JJB is stinking it up right now but he's not a turnover machine like roddy was last night and that just cannot be tolerated. I believe that fans who think RC should just roll with it and possibly lose games because of it are being silly. This is some serious stuff and to rail on RC because he's treating it that way doesn't make sense to me.

So fans are screaming that RC is killing jkiddo, but he doesn't have much choice at the moment. He's trying to get one of those guys (roddy or jjb) to break out and stop screwing up. He put roddy in over jjb and he screwed it up. then put jjb in and he screws it up, so he goes back to jkiddo.

But a lot of fans do not see why he has to do this and just rail on him for mistreating the rookie. Some things you just have to roll with until they either fix themselves or you are forced to do something about it.

JJB was not playing poorly early this year, he was quite good and now he's not. There actually is more likelyhood that jjb will go back to playing well than roddy actually being more consistent as the games get even bigger.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:36 AM   #295
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

I've been on a ridiculous travel schedule of late and I'm sad to say that the only game I got to watch any of before last night was the OKC game...

last night...jeez...this team looks like it got hit with a major shot of adreneline. Can't wait to see 'em with Butler on the court too.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:37 AM   #296
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Yeah, I noticed that right after his endgame fumble. It was a play that decided the game, but he backed off once the ref explained that he touched it last. Pretty classy for the NBA - most players wouldn't do that.
exactly...he was disappointed but accepted the fact with maturity.

Old 02-25-2010, 11:38 AM   #297
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
I've been on a ridiculous travel schedule of late and I'm sad to say that the only game I got to watch any of before last night was the OKC game...

last night...jeez...this team looks like it got hit with a major shot of adreneline. Can't wait to see 'em with Butler on the court too.
all I got out of this post was that you need to stop watching games!

Old 02-25-2010, 11:38 AM   #298
CapitanObvious

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post

You should travel more and not watch games...

Old 02-25-2010, 11:45 AM   #299
sike
The Preacha

Norm and Mike just pointed out that the Mavs are allowing 20ppg less when you compare the 6 games before the all star break to the 6 post the break.

Last edited by sike; 02-25-2010 at 11:46 AM.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:46 AM   #300
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Haywood averaging 11pts, 10reb, 3blks with us. Ridiculous.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:49 AM   #301
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Haywood averaging 11pts, 10reb, 3blks with us. Ridiculous.
10.6 rebounds per.

The BEST part of those numbers, EL, is that they do not represent a hot streak...they are basically his season averages.

Old 02-25-2010, 11:54 AM   #302
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

I'm liking the numbers Haywood is putting up if he stays consistent that will mean good things for this Mavs team.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:55 AM   #303
CapitanObvious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavsfan4ever View Post
I'm liking the numbers Haywood is putting up if he stays consistent that will mean good things for this Mavs team.
ya think? sorry i had to do it...

Old 02-25-2010, 12:01 PM   #304
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
ya think? sorry i had to do it...
I try not to think it gives me a headache.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:03 PM   #305
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
10.6 rebounds per.

The BEST part of those numbers, EL, is that they do not represent a hot streak...they are basically his season averages.
Plus for every block, there are dozens of deflections and changed shots. It also means our perimeter guys can play more aggressively knowing they have a solid help-side defender. My post wasn't really aimed at your post about the incredible turn-around in defense, but it really addresses a major reason why.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:10 PM   #306
SMC0007
Guru

dude1394;1072362
Quote:
I actually think JJB is stinking it up right now but he's not a turnover machine like roddy was last night and that just cannot be tolerated. I believe that fans who think RC should just roll with it and possibly lose games because of it are being silly. This is some serious stuff and to rail on RC because he's treating it that way doesn't make sense to me.

I get that there are some folks that rail RC and I do not agree with it, he's a good coach. The ones who actually know what they are talking about aren't the ones who hammer Carlisle. On the same token, no one is perfect and that includes Rick. There is really only one complaint from me. Roddy had some turnovers last night but JJB missed a few easy or close buckets and it lead to a fast break once if I recall correctly. Missing those shots can be the same as a turnover in some cases while you at least had a chance at a bucket, unlike a turnover, you didn't finish the high % chance and that hurts.

Quote:
So fans are screaming that RC is killing jkiddo, but he doesn't have much choice at the moment. He's trying to get one of those guys (roddy or jjb) to break out and stop screwing up. He put roddy in over jjb and he screwed it up. then put jjb in and he screws it up, so he goes back to jkiddo.
This was last night for sure, I see why he did it last night. But he has had plenty of games where it was totally logical and not down the key stretch of a game to put in Rod and let him gain that experience from the minutes.

Quote:
But a lot of fans do not see why he has to do this and just rail on him for mistreating the rookie. Some things you just have to roll with until they either fix themselves or you are forced to do something about it.

JJB was not playing poorly early this year, he was quite good and now he's not. There actually is more likelyhood that jjb will go back to playing well than roddy actually being more consistent as the games get even bigger.

JJb wasn't playing this bad early in the season, you're right. IT may also be true that he has more of a chance to go back to being useable than Roddy coming out. I think a lot of this is once again because RC didn't maximize the opportunity with Rod. The chance for him this season is nearly all but gone unless we start to blast some teams and Rod makes the most of what he get on the court. Now behind closed doors at practice, he may be screwing up left and right ya never know.

Roddy shoots the ball better, FG and 3pt% and he looks to have less turnovers too (per game), so while JJb has more experience and has been around longer he isn't showing it in games.

Last edited by SMC0007; 02-25-2010 at 12:13 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:15 PM   #307
sike
The Preacha

This is a stat they threw up on the telecast last night:

over the last 13 games.

The previous 8 games: They were allowing 112.4
The last 5 games: allowing 90.8

almost a 22 point difference.

WHAT THE HECK??!!

Old 02-25-2010, 12:17 PM   #308
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is a stat they threw up on the telecast last night:

over the last 13 games.

The previous 8 games: They were allowing 112.4
The last 5 games: allowing 90.8

almost a 22 point difference.

WHAT THE HECK??!!
Damp was either not playing or really, really hurt. And Gooden was playing big minutes. Say what you will about Najera, but he's going to give you much better defense than Gooden.

Now...what will the defense look like when it's Haywood and Damp playing all the center minutes?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 02-25-2010 at 12:18 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:18 PM   #309
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post

Now...what will the defense look like when it's Haywood and Damp playing all the center minutes?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Get a hold of yourself, man! You're losing it!!

Old 02-25-2010, 12:34 PM   #310
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

One of those games that was amazing to watch, yet it scares me. JET shot amazingly well. But we know how inconsistent he is. It just seems we live and die by the JET. Then again I might just be overly doom-and-gloom about it, as Caron wasn't playing, but it still scares me.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:43 PM   #311
CATCH-17

CATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
One of those games that was amazing to watch, yet it scares me. JET shot amazingly well. But we know how inconsistent he is. It just seems we live and die by the JET. Then again I might just be overly doom-and-gloom about it, as Caron wasn't playing, but it still scares me.
Yeah I think you answered your own question.

With Caron we dont need Jet to get 30. Without him we do.

Plus I cant wait for teams to either start respecting J Kidds 3's but im fine with them leaving him wide open too.

If that is a preview of what Marion will do in the playoffs than I think this team could do the damn thing this year.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:43 PM   #312
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

i am pretty pumped to have caron. I Like him. Also...how many rebounds is haywood getting? I saw he had like 20 the other night. Thats insance. Damp gets us like 8 wtf
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:45 PM   #313
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

The thing that stood out the most to me last night was when Dirk would not back down from the ref until they got the right line up for Roddy's jumpball. It really didn't make a difference as the Lakers still got the ball, but it was the fact that Dirk wouldn't just let the ref screw us that impressed me. It felt like Dirk was saying to the league, "NO, you will not shaft us anymore." I like that.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:48 PM   #314
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

I love this team.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 01:06 PM   #315
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
From what I've seen from Pau over the years he's a very good guy. Very classy, hard worker and he also seems to be one of Dirk's main buddies also. I have a lot of respect for him.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:50 PM   #316
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Me horny
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 02:08 PM   #317
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
The Lakers shot 49% and the Mavs shot 44% overall and the Mavs still won. Considering Jet brought us UP to 44%, you have to figure there were some low statistical aberrations from the other players that won't be there either.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 02:22 PM   #318
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSMF View Post
From what I've seen from Pau over the years he's a very good guy. Very classy, hard worker and he also seems to be one of Dirk's main buddies also. I have a lot of respect for him.
I remember a game a couple of seasons ago in the Staples center, there was a small intermission while the refs were reviewing a shot clock issue or something. So out of boredom, Dirk took the ball over to one of the baskets and started shooting jumpers. Then Pau casually walked up, Dirk fed him a bounce pass, and the two of them started a little shoot around for a couple of minutes. Quite a difference from the American jerk culture where you don't help an opposing player off the floor.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 02:26 PM   #319
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

how in the world did the Wizards suck so bad?
Old 02-25-2010, 02:33 PM   #320
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Quite a difference from the American jerk culture where you don't help an opposing player off the floor.

Why can't you see his pure passion for the game???

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!