Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-24-2010, 10:57 PM   #1
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Carons straw chewing

If it is true league office/David Stern put a stop to it I can see why. Several obvious reason but my top few are:

1) It seems dangerous especially running around on the court constantly. I'm no doctor but who knows how hard it would be to pass and digest that thing or even worse surgery was involved. I would rather one of my players not do it.

2) He seems to be a good role model and kids could pick up a bad habbit and end up in bad shape one way or another.

3) His wife was just on the t.v. yesterday telling who ever was watching that they basically steal them, by the handful. That can't be good..

The only thing that I question is why they haven't done something about it before now...that he's a Maverick. I understand that decision personally. I would never let my kid do it and wouldn't want a player who represents the NBA doing it if I were the comish.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2010, 12:11 AM   #2
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

I'm not really all that worried about the surgery and role model thing, but I do hope that he's not too addicted to it and can happily live without his (pleasantly kid-friendly) drug use during the game. Just like never giving the ball to Dirk after an opponent's first free throw wouldn't affect the big German's performance (fingers crossed, don't tell the NBA!)...
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:15 AM   #3
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

credit to db.com
Old 02-25-2010, 12:22 AM   #4
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

F Stern. The guy is a bastard that is showing his anti-mav bias. I hate to say it, but why now? Butler chews straws for at least 3 years and a week after he's traded to the Mavs, suddenly his habit is outlawed?
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:30 AM   #5
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
F Stern. The guy is a bastard that is showing his anti-mav bias. I hate to say it, but why now? Butler chews straws for at least 3 years and a week after he's traded to the Mavs, suddenly his habit is outlawed?
This. Sorry, but Stern is BLATANTLY showing his bias. How long has Caron been in the league now? 8, 9 years? C'mon now. Right after he goes to the Mavs it's a problem? What plausible justification can Stern give as to why now?
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:36 AM   #6
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Stuff like this just makes me wonder if Stern will ever let this team win a championship. I'm convinced next time we make the Finals, it's going to be 2006 all over again.

So to echo the sentiment in this thread, F Stern.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 01:13 AM   #7
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I say do it anyway...just don't make such a big deal about it.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 02:21 AM   #8
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

No owners on the team bench.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 02:46 AM   #9
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Stern but fair.
Old 02-25-2010, 06:29 AM   #10
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

Why would Stern wait untill now?....Stern and the NBA front office hates the Mavs and where said to be "happy when the Mavs get put out the playoffs so they whon't have to hear Cuban complain about everything"....if that's true than I'm giving up hope for a Mavs title.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:20 AM   #11
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Straw chewing can be a dangerous addiction people. First straws, then what? It's clearly a gateway to Snickers, Pixie Sticks, and Slim Jims.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:21 AM   #12
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

So ridiculous...or is it? I mean, anyone who's ever played Little League baseball knows that's really the first place kids start eating sunflower seeds. Sunflower seeds in little league turn into chewing tobacco in high school, and steroids & HGH in the majors. It's an obvious progression. why would this be any different? how much difference is there really between a McDonald's straw and a crack pipe?
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:30 AM   #13
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I don't disagree that Stern is a bastard.

Maybe it's partially because our broadcasting crew during a game made a decent size segment about it and all had straws in their mouths immitating him etc. Not sure if that happened in Washington or not but this shouldn't be something to worry about. I'm sure Caron would trade his straws for a title anyday. They have buckets of gum and other stuff to chew on.

Old 02-25-2010, 09:58 AM   #14
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I'm sure Caron would trade his straws for a title anyday.
something tells me that's not the deal Stern has in mind.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 10:17 AM   #15
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Some reporter, when they get an opportunity, should ask David Stern point blank...why did he now decide to make a big deal about this and not all the previous times?

You would think that Stern could've been smart about this and waiting until the off-season, where he could of set something up that didn't look so obviously anti-Mavs/Cuban.

Hopefully, this doesn't effect Butler's performance...every athlete has their own little quirks and what may seam insignificant to you and I, could be a bit of a mental comfort zone for someone else.

Personally, it's a Chicken-SH*T move by Stern. I just hope he doesn't mess with the Mavs in the Post-season...
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:14 PM   #16
Mavs817

Mavs817 is on a distinguished road

Had seen somewhere that Stevenson also does it, and Dirk was starting to do it too.
Mavs817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:17 PM   #17
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Keep chewing the straws...who will be checking on it?

I can't see a ref asking Caron to open his mouth to check for a straw.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:29 PM   #18
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

whats the big deal? if he wants to do it let him. i guess this is why u see alot of players getting caught with drugs and stuff bc they cant handle sterns s''' anymore.
clutch#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:32 PM   #19
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch#41 View Post
whats the big deal? if he wants to do it let him. i guess this is why u see alot of players getting caught with drugs and stuff bc they cant handle sterns s''' anymore.
So Josh Howard only smoked pot because David Stern stressed him out?

That makes total sense...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 01:13 PM   #20
Mavs817

Mavs817 is on a distinguished road

My theory goes that Butler tried to go cold turkey and couldn't go thru with it and spazzed out, thus requiring some meds and then the negative reaction...
Mavs817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 01:56 PM   #21
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

man.... the level of whine in this thread is astounding!

persecution complexes never bring good change. Ever.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:04 PM   #22
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Q:Would your stats suffer if the kid didn’t show up?
Caron: Stats? Oh, man, I couldn’t. I’d be horrible. I’d have withdrawal.

great....

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:13 PM   #23
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold

This is silly. Butler gave up a severe addiction to Mountain Dew so I'm sure he will be just fine. Caffeine addiction is much more of a problem than a chewing habit.

But like most on this board, I believe it should be a nonissue and one can't help but make something of the peculiar timing.

Did Cuban kick Stern's puppy or something?

But if it's a rule then its a rule. Move on. Chew some gum. Butler will be fine.
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:16 PM   #24
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Just pick up gum instead. Gum is good.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:16 PM   #25
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan1000 View Post
Just pick up gum instead. Gum is good.
Until Stern bans that too.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:26 PM   #26
SMC0007
Guru

http://www.NBA.com/NBA office bans chewing..

News from the NBA league office. :0

"David Stern has decided to banish the chewing of gum for any MAVERICK player."

Last edited by SMC0007; 02-25-2010 at 03:29 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 03:31 PM   #27
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
http://www.NBA.com/NBA office bans chewing..

News from the NBA league office. :0

"David Stern has decided to banish the chewing of gum for any MAVERICK player."
I can't believe I actually clicked on that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:56 PM   #28
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
I can't believe I actually clicked on that
Seriously. I've never seen a more obvious RickRoll in my life.
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:24 PM   #29
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Rickrolls are gay. Just like when they were in style in 2008.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:30 PM   #30
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe he should pick up skoals...
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:34 PM   #31
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Rickrolls are gay. Just like when they were in style in 2008.

Gay is the new cool!

Old 02-25-2010, 08:31 PM   #32
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Apparently Caron will be on the post game show on TNT tonight.

BEAT LA
Old 02-25-2010, 09:02 PM   #33
badfish22
Golden Member

Scratch that, he will be on at halftime of the first game
http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/maver...ming-up-on-tnt

BEAT LA
Old 02-25-2010, 09:27 PM   #34
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

I am certainly glad that the NBA was able to address this pressing and important issue.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:37 PM   #35
mavsfan2323

mavsfan2323 will become famous soon enoughmavsfan2323 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran View Post
I am certainly glad that the NBA was able to address this pressing and important issue.
this is obviously the sole reason they lost money this year. fans will packing the arenas now that those evil straws are gone

Greatest video ever:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OmE3B-s8ow
Dirk- "I saw everything slipping away, the great season we had..."
mavsfan2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:46 PM   #36
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan2323 View Post
this is obviously the sole reason they lost money this year. fans will packing the arenas now that those evil straws are gone
The NBA says it is a safety issue, and I agree. Next, they will outlaw the pencils that the assistant coaches carry with their clipboards. Did you know that you can poke an eye out with those things?
Old 02-25-2010, 09:50 PM   #37
JCmasta

JCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the rough

Saw Haywood's comments and wondered why they didn't stop it back with the wizards. I guess that says a lot about Washington and also Dallas.
JCmasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:06 PM   #38
ReDirkulous Tyme

ReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran View Post
The NBA says it is a safety issue, and I agree. Next, they will outlaw the pencils that the assistant coaches carry with their clipboards. Did you know that you can poke an eye out with those things?
I agree!!! What about all the chalk Lebron always throws in the air? That could get in someone's eye and cause temporary blindness! Pencils, Chalk, and Straws should all be outlawed in every NBA arena...and thats FINAL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Things in the mirror are closer than they appear.
ReDirkulous Tyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:17 PM   #39
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Stern needs an elbow to the temple.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:21 PM   #40
ReDirkulous Tyme

ReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Stern needs an elbow to the temple.
I've heard Carl Landry has a pretty tough elbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Things in the mirror are closer than they appear.
ReDirkulous Tyme is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
got a bit fluffy in here