Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-28-2004, 06:31 PM   #1
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice
Default The Magical Game 5 Gamethread - Dal v. Sac

I'll use the 24 hour rule to start the game thread since it seems that everyone needs some optimism tonight. (And since I'm moving and have to pull my computer in the next few minutes)

The Big 3 come up HUGE with an unexpected, but well needed, assist from Shawn B.

Mavs F*em in their place.

102-97

Let the Mojo rule.
Old 04-28-2004, 06:44 PM   #2
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: The Magical Game 5 Gamethread - Dal v. Sac

I think we see the Nelson era go out with a wimper.
Old 04-28-2004, 06:54 PM   #3
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about
Default RE:The Magical Game 5 Gamethread - Dal v. Sac

I doubt Shawn will see the light of day in this game due to Don Nelson's stubborn ways. But Mavs still pull this one off in a thriller, 105-101. Gotta have faith...
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 07:19 PM   #4
Chelette

Chelette is on a distinguished road

I called some "brothers and Sisters" they will lock Nellie on the closet, for him not to be in Game 5 and spoiled everything........

Keep the faith guys........for every shot the >Mavs made, let Us thank God......for every shot the Mavs miss, let Us pray The Lord......Amen.
Chelette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 07:20 PM   #5
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs live to fight another day. 100-90.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 07:52 PM   #6
1timesportsbeatwriter

1timesportsbeatwriter is on a distinguished road

Mavs finally break out of their shooting slum, and unfortunately, so do the kings.

Kings 115, Mavs 105
Old 04-28-2004, 07:59 PM   #7
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

n

Last edited by ShaggyDirk; 02-15-2007 at 12:59 AM.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 08:00 PM   #8
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Nash and Fin will tease us by finally playing well tomorrow, and that will help our Mavs dig deep to pull out a clutch win at Arco...
Old 04-28-2004, 08:06 PM   #9
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Kings will eat upon the rotten bread of justice. They will be embarassed in front of every fan at Arco. The Kings will be shut down to a league-worst second half while being outscored by 30. Ahnold Schwarzengger declares a day of mourning and the flags at the Sacramento capital are raised to half mast. Dougy flies at Bradley in a fit of rage and has his eyebrow sliced open by the mantis' elbows. Once the Mavericks smell blood, the Mavs look like they are from Seattle and go supersonic. Daniels gets what he wants on Bibby but it's Bradley's scoring edge while posting up Floppy McVaco that decides the game. His 14 blocks also help spur on a defensive stand that holds the Kings scoreless for 10 minutes.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 08:08 PM   #10
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chelette
I called some "brothers and Sisters" they will lock Nellie on the closet, for him not to be in Game 5 and spoiled everything........

Keep the faith guys........for every shot the >Mavs made, let Us thank God......for every shot the Mavs miss, let Us pray The Lord......Amen.
Amen!
Old 04-28-2004, 08:26 PM   #11
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally posted by: ShaggyDirk
who cares? no one. Won't even check tomorrow to see if they win.
... You are just about the farthest thing from a true fan I can think of. That's absolutely ridiculous, man... if you actually cared about them you wouldn't constantly say dumb crap like this.
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 08:38 PM   #12
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Kings win,

108 - 92.

Nellie´s gone (finally).
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 08:51 PM   #13
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs lose and put most of us out of our misery. We crash the site with all the negativity and trade scenerios take over the board.

Dirk goes for 40-14-5-3-5
Nash awakens for 35-5-9-3-3

Daniels and Howard go turnover-less but cannot slow down Peja or Christie.

Fin and Walker combine for 3-19, only grab 8rbs, 3as, 1stl, 9to's
Old 04-28-2004, 09:02 PM   #14
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

We will win tomorrow.

We will win the next in Dallas.

We...never mind.

Old 04-28-2004, 09:05 PM   #15
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Sorry for being negative MFF.

I just didn´t have as much fun with these Mavs, ever since they traded for Walker.

So yeah I wouldn´t be tooo sad if we lost and got rid of both Nellie and Walker in the offseason.

I´m just sick of Nellie. I´m sick of him for not playing Bradley, I´m sick of him for trying to make AW the focal point of the offense for the first half of the season. I´m sick of him for still starting the worthless scrub Walker instead of Jamison. I´m sick of him for making rookie Marquis Daniels (who´s shooting a whopping 34% from the floor) Nr. 2 in the offensive pecking order in this series. I´m sick of Nellie´s underdog mentality. I´m sick of Nellie for not realising that Dirk should be the focal point of this team. I´m sick of Nellie for a couple more reasons, but I think that´s enough.

So sorry again for being negative, or maybe just wishing failure to Nellie so Cuban can finally kick his ass outa here.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 09:13 PM   #16
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

THE MOJO IS BACK. All I care is by how much the mavs win this one. 5,10,15,20???
Old 04-28-2004, 09:18 PM   #17
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Fidel, no need for apologies to me or anyone else. You're not the only one hoping for failure so changes will be made this summer. And hopefully for the better.

I wasn't entirely being funny in my post either. Why prolong the misery of extending it another game? Has there been any reason to assume things will change after watching the first 4 games? I don't think so.

Everyone is expecting Dirk to continue his excellence.
Everyone is hoping Nash breaks out so they can put him next to Dirk in praise.
Everyone is hoping Walker will fail and sit miserably on the bench.
Everyone is hoping Fin will fail so they can bring up his contract and poor ball handling again.

Most importanly, most everyone is hoping Nelson coaches his last game for the Mavs.
Old 04-28-2004, 09:31 PM   #18
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally posted by: mavsfanforever
THE MOJO IS BACK. All I care is by how much the mavs win this one. 5,10,15,20???
Yes, sir! OP's can't be wrong. By 5, 10 points? Who cares? Even Fortson will play some trash minutes.

Old 04-28-2004, 09:44 PM   #19
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Mavs win 101-99.

Of course it will be all Najera! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

The Kings are falling apart. The last game was all they had left. Webber is ailing. One hard foul from Najera will end his night. Bibby's hip gives out trying to keep up with the pace of the game. Vlade aged 10 years this season. He'll never keep up. Christy will turn the ball over repeatedly while signaling his psycho wife. And bursitis boy will be useless to the Kings.

Yep, all Mavs from here on.
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 09:55 PM   #20
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

mavs 99
kings 95
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 09:57 PM   #21
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I honestly believe that there's more griping about fin receiving criticism than there is actual fin criticism at this point on this board.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 10:00 PM   #22
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs in a squeaker, 98-96.
Old 04-28-2004, 10:39 PM   #23
basketball jonessss

basketball jonessss is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteran
Mavs in a squeaker, 98-96.
I agree with every thing you said, but I still would hate to see Nellie go. He is a hell of a GM.

I hate his coaching.

I would like to add, I hate seeing Finley back at shooting guard where he is usually not effective. I hate to see Fortson sit on the pine when Miller is pushing people around for 16 rebounds.

Try Bradley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 04-28-2004, 10:46 PM   #24
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

110-109 Mavs win....Fortson is in the game and Nellie goes to him on the last play when only 8seconds are left and he pulls something off that neither Nash nor Finley had been able to do. Fortson has 20+ rebounds, 2 points (game winners)....I could just be smokin' something though.....
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 10:50 PM   #25
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Just for Peja_owns....

Mavs 180
Kings 10

Now what I really believe...

Mavs 103
Kings 99

Dirk steps it up when their backs are to the wall. Let's ride that to a win tomorrow.
Old 04-28-2004, 10:59 PM   #26
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

I believe we will get ou asses handed to us.

This game has visions of SA two years ago. In that game Dirk showed he would be a playoff monster. I think he will post a similar game. But it won't matter because no one else on the team is going to show up.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 11:29 PM   #27
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

I'm sick of being negative mavs win 104-90. The big three scores 78 points as the mavs roll into game 6.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 11:47 PM   #28
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally posted by: mavsman55
Quote:
Originally posted by: ShaggyDirk
who cares? no one. Won't even check tomorrow to see if they win.
... You are just about the farthest thing from a true fan I can think of. That's absolutely ridiculous, man... if you actually cared about them you wouldn't constantly say dumb crap like this.
I have a really really crappy feeling aboutnext game but I will watch every minute of it because Im a real fan.
Old 04-29-2004, 12:46 AM   #29
Peja_owns

Peja_owns is on a distinguished road

Both teams get out of their shooting slump and actually shoot over 46%

Kings 126 Mavs 122
Peja_owns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 01:25 AM   #30
Rod1975
Golden Member

Rod1975 is on a distinguished road

Of all the gameday threads I've participated in, this............... is one of them.

I figured if I'm gonna finally post in a game day thread this season, It might as well be the last one.

Queens 107
Mavericks 105

Once again Nellie draws up a last second play for someone other than Dirk, (maybe Walker this time) and we get nothing.
Old 04-29-2004, 01:32 AM   #31
mavs413
Golden Member

mavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the rough

Looks like dirno and fidel have answered PubaNWO's question----&gt;<a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://dallas-mavs.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=2&threadid=16542&FTVAR_MSGDB TABLE=">Mavs fans cheering for this team to lose?
</a>

Anyways, the mavs win this one by at least 10. Kings think it will be a fun day for them, but they will have to wait at least one more game before they do any celebrating.

Mavs - 101
Kings - 88
mavs413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 04:44 AM   #32
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Till the end with the team. To hell with Nelson's firing. I still want us to do some winning. And some winning we shall do tomorrow night.
Mavs 107
Kings 98
Watch out for a big game from Dirk. Don't be surprised with a 40+ performance.
Old 04-29-2004, 05:58 AM   #33
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Quote:
[i]Watch out for a big game from Dirk. Don't be surprised with a 40+ performance.

That's exactly what I expect from Dirk. With the back against the wall, they won't go done without a fight.

Mavs edge Kings by 2

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 08:35 AM   #34
MikeB
Golden Member

MikeB has a spectacular aura aboutMikeB has a spectacular aura about

If the Mavs show any Intestinal Fortitude tonight it will be one of the very rare times this year...I just don't see the spark from this years team that I have seen in the teams of years past.

I think there are several Mavs players and coaches who have already made Tee times for Sunday.

Mavs 94
Kings 107
MikeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 10:10 AM   #35
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

In the name of unreasonable, & probably misguided, optimism, I am predicting a little longer series than this. I think maybe it's b/c I feel like it's a closer series than it looks. Anyway, 103-99 Mavs.
Old 04-29-2004, 10:24 AM   #36
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs 110 - Sacto 106

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 10:28 AM   #37
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

reading the statements from nash alone tells me the mavs are gonna get whooped tonight..his confidence has clearly been shot after the shooting performances he's had in this series

kings - 118
mavs - 103
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 10:50 AM   #38
Spurs Fan

Spurs Fan is a jewel in the roughSpurs Fan is a jewel in the roughSpurs Fan is a jewel in the roughSpurs Fan is a jewel in the roughSpurs Fan is a jewel in the rough

I've sit back and watched helplessly while the Rockets were eliminated by the hated Lakers; I will not allow that to happen to another Texas team (and my second favorite)...The Dallas Mavericks will come out tonight, kick some ass and take some names, win by 10 points, and then reel off two more stunning victories to advance to the second round. They will then promptly finish off the Timberwolves in 6, as the Spurs do the same to the Lakers. Once again, your Mavericks will meet the San Antonio Spurs for a Texas-based Western Conference Finals.

So it is written, so it shall be done.
Spurs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 10:57 AM   #39
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: Spurs Fan
I've sit back and watched helplessly while the Rockets were eliminated by the hated Lakers; I will not allow that to happen to another Texas team (and my second favorite)...The Dallas Mavericks will come out tonight, kick some ass and take some names, win by 10 points, and then reel off two more stunning victories to advance to the second round. They will then promptly finish off the Timberwolves in 6, as the Spurs do the same to the Lakers. Once again, your Mavericks will meet the San Antonio Spurs for a Texas-based Western Conference Finals.

So it is written, so it shall be done.

[img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img]
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 11:00 AM   #40
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Mavs get smoke by 18 points. Nash sits on the bench for the last 6 minutes with that blank stare we are all used to.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote