Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-04-2005, 10:51 PM   #41
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of
Default RE: Dallas @ Lakers GameDay Thread

We can't secure a defensive rebound for sh*t.
Old 03-04-2005, 10:51 PM   #42
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Dallas @ Lakers GameDay Thread

The Mavs have a terrible time putting a body on someone for a board while in the zone
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 10:52 PM   #43
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Stack, that's God awful.
Old 03-04-2005, 10:52 PM   #44
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Good defense for a change...

oh, and stackhouse is forcing it.
Old 03-04-2005, 10:52 PM   #45
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Man, Walton is dogging Bradley something serious.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 10:53 PM   #46
PepperTheMavsFan41

PepperTheMavsFan41 is on a distinguished road

We suck.

And Nellie is an idiot.

Why do we continue to go to Josh Howard and Stack just because there taller than the guys there guarding. THERE O-5!!!!!!!

Dirk was 3-3 and didnt hit the rim!!!!

We're a stupid basketball team.

And Shawn Bradley is one of the 5 worst defenders in basketball.
I can kill cause in god I trust.
It's EVOLUTION baby.
PepperTheMavsFan41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 10:53 PM   #47
Murphy3
Guru

Do the Mavs remember Dirk on offense? I suppose they could just continue to allow everyone else to create instead of going with your bread and butter from time to time.
Old 03-04-2005, 10:53 PM   #48
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

That's BULLSH*T. Caron Butler just double dribbled.
Old 03-04-2005, 10:53 PM   #49
Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl is a jewel in the roughQuetzalcoatl is a jewel in the roughQuetzalcoatl is a jewel in the roughQuetzalcoatl is a jewel in the rough

It's Bradley time. Good luck for him and for the the rest of the team
Quetzalcoatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 10:54 PM   #50
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: PepperTheMavsFan41
We suck.

Step away from the ledge. Bradley's not even close to being one of the 5 worst defenders on this team.
Old 03-04-2005, 10:55 PM   #51
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Even with the early results for this game, Fin deserved to be benched. Maybe it'll send a message to him.
You think the injury is just a cover-up?
Old 03-04-2005, 10:55 PM   #52
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Stavk and Howard are a combined 0-6.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 10:55 PM   #53
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Good to see Mavs playing well with Finley out. What in the hell has happened to the Mavs?

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 10:55 PM   #54
Murphy3
Guru

It's amazing how a team penetrates at will and then everyone gets pissed off at the center whenever there's a layup caused by the penetration. Yes, Bradley needs to do a bit better job contesting the shot, but damn..get to the root of the problem.
Old 03-04-2005, 10:56 PM   #55
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

The Mavs are getting ready to break out of this funk and kick some serious ass.
Old 03-04-2005, 10:56 PM   #56
PepperTheMavsFan41

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
Quote:
We suck.

Step away from the ledge. Bradley's not even close to being one of the 5 worst defenders on this team.

Id say top 15. The guy couldnt slide his feet on a sheet of ice.
It's EVOLUTION baby.
Old 03-04-2005, 10:56 PM   #57
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Caron Butler...man? Cried on Leno?
Old 03-04-2005, 10:57 PM   #58
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

BTW, who told Josh Howard he should shoot rather than drive? What happened to those ferocious dunks he was getting consistently every game?

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 10:57 PM   #59
PepperTheMavsFan41

Nice Foul Terry.
It's EVOLUTION baby.
Old 03-04-2005, 10:57 PM   #60
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: MavsFanFinley
Quote:
Even with the early results for this game, Fin deserved to be benched. Maybe it'll send a message to him.
You think the injury is just a cover-up?
ah...didn't hear about the injury.....just barely arrived in time for the tip and had to TiVo through part of the first three minutes.

.... hopefully the injury isn't severe.

What in the hell kind of foul was that? Why do you bail Kobe out?
Old 03-04-2005, 10:57 PM   #61
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

This team is reminding me of the Mavs at the beginning of the season. No passing.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 10:58 PM   #62
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Hendu...thank god. At least the pick and roll won't kill us anymore.
Old 03-04-2005, 10:58 PM   #63
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
Quote:
We suck.

Id say top 15. The guy couldnt slide his feet on a sheet of ice.
Why even post if you're going to throw out comments such as this?
Old 03-04-2005, 10:59 PM   #64
Murphy3
Guru

terrible spacing......
Old 03-04-2005, 10:59 PM   #65
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

great take by josh.
Old 03-04-2005, 11:00 PM   #66
chumdawg
Guru

That's how you give a hard foul!
Old 03-04-2005, 11:00 PM   #67
Murphy3
Guru

Wasn't there someone that said the other day that Dirk looks 'goofy' with his moves?
Old 03-04-2005, 11:00 PM   #68
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Dirk, kvh, and hendu all on the floor at the same time? WTF?

Hey Kobe, can't you keep a 7 ft white guy in front of you?
Old 03-04-2005, 11:01 PM   #69
Murphy3
Guru

Henderson....You fight off a teammate for a board only to fall out of bounds.

Absolutely brilliant.
Old 03-04-2005, 11:02 PM   #70
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Marquis Daniels has no court vision.
Old 03-04-2005, 11:02 PM   #71
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

STFU lakers. How can you argue that foul?
Old 03-04-2005, 11:03 PM   #72
chumdawg
Guru

Sweet rebound in traffic and putback by Marquis!
Old 03-04-2005, 11:03 PM   #73
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

STFU Walton. How do you think most teams would do when their starting center and starting shooting guard were out with injuries.

Get that sh*t out brian grant.
Old 03-04-2005, 11:04 PM   #74
Murphy3
Guru

4 shots for dirk...amazing
Old 03-04-2005, 11:05 PM   #75
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

I wasn't aware it was okay to undercut an offensive player when they were shooting layups. Guess I missed that...
Old 03-04-2005, 11:06 PM   #76
PepperTheMavsFan41

Even thou it takes him 3 times to make a shot in the paint, atleast Quesey appears to care.
It's EVOLUTION baby.
Old 03-04-2005, 11:07 PM   #77
Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown is on a distinguished road

i know marquis is a great scorer, but i just get the sense that he disrupts the flow of the mavs' offense. he rarely ever makes the right pass if he passes at all.
3. Heidi Klum - the source of my perspiration
Charlie Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 11:07 PM   #78
Bayliss

I'm surprised they gave Dirk that rebound.

I feel sorry for Devin. He plays well for a month. So what kind of reward does he get? Riding the pine for 3 straight games.
Old 03-04-2005, 11:09 PM   #79
PepperTheMavsFan41

Much better!!

I like this lineup.

HENDU MADE A LAYUP!!!!
It's EVOLUTION baby.
Old 03-04-2005, 11:09 PM   #80
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Hell yeah, good work Hendu!