Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 02-02-2010, 04:42 PM   #1
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobatundi View Post
That's not chronological, actually. he went from Cleveland to Chicago midway through 2007-2008, and Chicago to New York midway through 2008-2009. Not back and forth as it appears above.
Yeah, I've noticed nba.com screws that up a lot.

I wouldn't mind picking him up if he was dropped from the Knicks, mainly because he has face tattoos, which just makes him seem tough. I'd pick him up to a low contract just as an insurance policy, to be honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:02 PM   #2
Maverick4124

Maverick4124 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I wouldn't mind picking him up if he was dropped from the Knicks, mainly because he has face tattoos, which just makes him seem tough. I'd pick him up to a low contract just as an insurance policy, to be honest.
Great video btw.

If it was for CHEAP, maybe. I still think Iggy + Dally is the way to go, therefore make a deal finally Cuban and Co. Our perimeter defense needs help. Iggy will bring that to the table.
Maverick4124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 01:31 PM   #3
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:

dallas should sight Iron Mike Tyson for the min!

5'10" power forward
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote