Default RE: Game 7

Charles was like "quick and painless, quick and painless"

heheh
MaverickFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2005, 01:48 PM   #362
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Game 7

Old 05-08-2005, 01:48 PM   #363
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: MaverickFFL
Charles was like "quick and painless, quick and painless" heheh
Really? like Phoenix in 4 or 5? Does he watch the games, or just drink and watch tapes from 3 years ago?
Old 05-08-2005, 02:00 PM   #364
MaverickFFL

MaverickFFL is on a distinguished road

haha, no, he was referring to the Mavs victory last night
MaverickFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 03:24 PM   #365
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally posted by: NYCdog
Remember me?

I boldly predicted an upset when the Rockets had fallen off to the seventh seed late in the season and looked like they were headed for a mathcup with the Spurs. I stated my reasons why, and constantly heard, "haha.....Mavs will sweep."

Not such a cake walk huh.....alot of people here are sweating bullets now.

On Saturday, my upset prediction will come true due to one factor........the fire inside T-Mac.

This wont be just for the Rockets but just to shove it to Orlando GM John Weisbrod, who said he wasnt a team leader, he would never make it past the first round or see success. Those words have been playing in this kid's head, since they were said. Late in this season, we saw it in the Stephen A Smith interview...he went off on something that happened a year ago. He has never forgot it. It showed in the beginning of this series how hungry to win he was. I was concerned after game 5 as he seemed to be wearing down. But game 6 showed me something else....his back was against the wall and he came out fighting. And like always, his team feed off of his energy. And now he is so close the second round, he can taste it.

Come game 7, he will not hold back anything. An all out assult by T-Mac.......that's a scary thought.
It is over. Your prediction of "fire inside TMAC" choked.
Old 05-08-2005, 04:13 PM   #366
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Another question for folks watching from home. Especially in the first half. I was guite PO'd about the lack of sign waving and hollering going on when the rockets took ft's. I thought at one time is was truely pathetic.

"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 04:30 PM   #367
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I knew there was another reason I don't like houston. I never liked it when our fans did it for stupid "stars" yells and I don't like it for a stupid "rockets" yell. Show some respect.

Quote:
MISCELLANY: More than a few Rockets fans made their way into American Airlines Center, as evidenced before tipoff, when the singing of the National Anthem included a scream when we got to “Rockets’ red glare.” …
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 05-08-2005, 05:36 PM   #368
kyptonite

kyptonite is on a distinguished road

gosh last night felt good...
kyptonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 05:40 PM   #369
Zack

Zack is on a distinguished road

I was so hyper after they wooped ass last night..

I almost called my Grandma in Houston and said, "YOU SUCK"..

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-08-2005, 05:52 PM   #370
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: kyptonite
gosh last night felt good...
yes, yes it did.

nice line Zach....very funny...and cruel.....which makes it even funnier! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 06:50 PM   #371
akaarod03

akaarod03 is on a distinguished road

Mavsfanforever...you need to start the Game 1 thread against Phoenix...wow...what an impressive victory.

Terry was simply amazing. Armstrong proved me wrong...he was terrific. Nowitzki didn't play well on the offensive end...but I'll take 14 rebounds and 3 blocks any day. Is there any doubt that J-Ho is the 2nd best player on this team?

Phoenix will be a tough matchup. But I think this Houston series has really prepared us for bigger and better things i.e. an NBA championship. Go Mavs!
akaarod03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 07:22 PM   #372
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Last night WAS fun. I'm kinda sick now and finals start tomorrow. I was afraid I'd suffer a few heart attacks during the game, but the Mavs made it as painless as possible by giving the Rockets a dose of JET, Finley, Stretch (Armstrong), Dampier's rebounding, JHo, etc. Last night capped off one of the most fun days at college ever and my time where I didn't worry about finals.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 08:24 PM   #373
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by: dude1394
I knew there was another reason I don't like houston. I never liked it when our fans did it for stupid "stars" yells and I don't like it for a stupid "rockets" yell. Show some respect.

Quote:
MISCELLANY: More than a few Rockets fans made their way into American Airlines Center, as evidenced before tipoff, when the singing of the National Anthem included a scream when we got to “Rockets’ red glare.” …
I didn't like that either. I also didn't see anyone mention that Houston took the floor last night right as Dallas was taking the floor for warm-ups. It seems like they intentionally waited for Humble Billy to start his, "Laaaaaaaadies and Gentttttttleman, Your Dallas Mavericks!" In all the games I have been to, I have never seen that happen. I have always seen them come in a little before or a little bit after. It seemed a bit classless. I was with my brother and he thought it was intentional. If it was, that sucks.

Another thing, why do we start the Houston sucks chant? It makes us look stupid. If they suck that bad, why did it takes us 7 games and 2 double digit losses to beat them? It would make more sense to chang, "we want the Suns" or somesuch. A section close to us tried to get a, "No more Yao" chant going in the last two minutes. That one would make sense as well. Oh well, just my two cents.

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 09:51 PM   #374
dude1394
Guru

Beats me, I don't like chants except for defense and YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!....

I also like the Da Dum Dum HA!...Da Dum Dum Ha! Quite a bit. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2005, 10:40 PM   #375
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I miss "Eddie" chants.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote