Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 01-30-2007, 01:35 AM   #1
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute
Default 10 things I hate about the suns

seriously.

Let's use this thread to let out every thing we hate about the Suns.

I hate D'antoni's mustache.

I hate Marion's release on his jump shot.

I hate Nash's hair in this "in between "alfalfa" phase"

I hate Raja Bell

I hate that Nash has 2 MVPs

I hate that PHX gets all the love even though we've beaten them twice this season and in the WCF last year.

I hate Boris Diaw

I hate the orange jerseys

I hate how every phx games comes with an amare comeback story

I hate phoenix's schedule so far

etc etc.

Go for it guys.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 01-30-2007 at 01:27 PM.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2007, 01:46 AM   #2
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

I actually like the Suns' style of play. But I hate that they are winning all the time...

This should be the Mavs' season and all the experts are talking about is how good the Suns are, very annoying, very annoying.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 01:58 AM   #3
shaw-xx
Golden Member

shaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to all

I'm a shameless Suns hater...
Old 01-30-2007, 02:10 AM   #4
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

I hate how Marion shoots

I hate Raja Bell's smirk

I hate Amare's arrogance

I hate that Nash is no longer a Mav

I hate that I have to root against Nash

I hate how D'Antoni always whines

I hate how the experts all fall in love with the Suns

I hate the Suns name

I hate the Suns

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 02:14 AM   #5
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13

Sticks a dagger in your heart every time he hits a three against the Mavs, doesn't it Nashty?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 02:17 AM   #6
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
Sticks a dagger in your heart every time he hits a three against the Mavs, doesn't it Nashty?
Yep

Thinking about what could have been....

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 01-30-2007, 02:25 AM   #7
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

I hate how much media love the Suns get

I hate how there seems to be a double standard in regards to the MVP race that applies to Dirks deep team but not Steves great team with two other all stars.

I hate how easy a schedule they have had.

I hate how lucky the Suns have been.

I hate D'Antoni's face... seriously everytime he yells his squinty little eyes anyone the hell out of me.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 02:35 AM   #8
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Ahem...I think my number has been called. Drum roll please.
I hate the Suns. I hate their name, Suns. Why not call them what they really are? The "Phoenix - Media Darlings" or the "Phoenix - Anything to take our mind off the Cardinals".
I hate how they have a direct link between ESPN and their collective penis.
I hate the heat in Phoenix. I hate how people say, "You don't notice it, because it's a dry heat" I hate that everyone there is a "dry stupid"
I hate the way their mascot is a gorilla. Was Chuck-e-Cheese busy? He looks like he should be waving at traffic outside a vacuum cleaner hospital.
I hate Steve Nash. He took the money and ran, and ran, and ran, and ran out of energy every playoff. I hate how someone with such a one sided game can be MVP. I blame the exchange rate. 15 assists must be 30 points 10 rebounds and 3 steals Canadian.
I hate Amare Stodimre. I hate his nickname. STAT, must mean Some Teams Always Tank.
I hate The Matrix, What a great way too sell shoes. Lets nickname him after a Keanu Reeves movie. What, was "My Own Private Idaho" taken? Should have been called The Matrix Revolutions. (Worst sequel ever)
I hate Rajah Bell. I hate how he gets free Taco's for life. I hope he gets the trots for life.
I hate D'antoni. I hate his snarl every time he doesn't get a call. Looks like someone shit in his Cheerios. I hate how he took Nellie Ball and removed any resemblance of defense. He's done for basketball what pantyhose did for fingerbanging. Worked so great for Nellie. I hate how so many teams have been too stupid to figure it out.
I hate the Suns. I hate the Suns. I hate, Hate, HATE the Suns.

Last edited by rmacomic; 01-30-2007 at 02:37 AM.
rmacomic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 02:37 AM   #9
shaw-xx
Golden Member

shaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to all

Quote:
I hate how Marion shoots

I hate Raja Bell's smirk

I hate Amare's arrogance

I hate the Suns name

I hate the Suns
Kudos. You were reading my mind. Every single one is the same here. Plus, I hate the Suns fans.

I thought as time goes by, I would hate them less and less. But what I found it sad is the more time past, the more hatred I have. Wish the Mavs will win the title this year and in years coming. It's the only way to release the hatred.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:38 AM   #10
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

We're getting a little excited about a Phoenix loss aren't we? I know its been rare but come on we're not even at the All Star Break yet. The suns were bound to lose.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 05:23 AM   #11
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

I hate the whole Suns organization! Too many too mention. Also, I hate the fact that Nash isnt a Mav anymore. Guess my hate started growing because of that.

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 06:02 AM   #12
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

mavstalk here we come.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 06:08 AM   #13
ilMavvento

ilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the rough

The sad part is I used to really enjoy the Suns, they were probably my second favorite team to the Mavs. Chambers, KJ, Barkley, Majerle, Ainge, Westphal. They were fun to watch, and not in the way that the current Suns supposedly are.

Oh and I can't believe no one has mentioned their traffic cone orange 3rd jerseys yet.
ilMavvento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 06:24 AM   #14
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

OH yeah and that too!!! Hurts my sensitive eyeballs.

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 07:49 AM   #15
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Phoenix lost to Minnesota....much worse loss than the Bulls. Minnesota doesn't have anyone worth anyone's time other than KG (honorable mention to Mark Blount, but come on.) Thanks Wolves for showing us once again the Suns don't ever play defense.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 07:53 AM   #16
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

keep it real. chilly chill.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 01-30-2007 at 12:26 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 10:12 AM   #17
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah rivalries are terrible for our team, sorry for making this thread.

Honestly though u2 if you're not okay with this thread then go ahead and delete it, it was just suppose to be in a good fun.
Old 01-30-2007, 10:25 AM   #18
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
mavstalk here we come.
Murph may have a point.
Old 01-30-2007, 10:45 AM   #19
Amir

Amir is on a distinguished road

This is a cool thread - hahahah!
Old 01-30-2007, 11:14 AM   #20
Stylistic
Golden Member

Stylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I hate how Marion shoots

I hate Raja Bell's smirk

I hate Amare's arrogance

I hate the Suns name

I hate the Suns
Agreed with everything right here.
at the same time. It's fun. It's a rivalry. it'll be dead in the NBA in a couple years because that's how long rivalries last in the NBA but let's make the best out of or it for now.

Last edited by Stylistic; 01-30-2007 at 11:15 AM.
Stylistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 07:55 PM   #21
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran
Murph may have a point.
I'm embarrassed for the site.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 10:09 PM   #22
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

I hate how we let Raja Bell go
I hate how easy the Suns' schedule has been
I hate Marion's jumpshot
I hate rooting against Nash
I hate how Suns games entertain me
I hate D'Antoni's cockiness/cheesy moustache
I hate how Amare's considered an All-Star when all of his baskets are wide open dunks and layups because of Nash's work
I hate how they don't play a lick of defense but stats say their D is actually awesome
I hate how inflated Nash's stats are because of the Suns' system
I hathe how Nash picked NOW to peak
Old 01-30-2007, 10:30 PM   #23
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacomic
I hate how someone with such a one sided game can be MVP. I blame the exchange rate. 15 assists must be 30 points 10 rebounds and 3 steals Canadian.
I hate Amare Stodimre. I hate his nickname. STAT, must mean Some Teams Always Tank.
I hate Rajah Bell. I hate how he gets free Taco's for life. I hope he gets the trots for life.
Greatness

Old 01-30-2007, 10:56 PM   #24
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
seriously.

Let's use this thread to let out every thing we hate about the Suns.

I hate D'antoni's mustache.

I hate Marion's release on his jump shot.

I hate Nash's hair in this "in between "alfalfa" phase"

I hate Raja Bell

I hate that Nash has 2 MVPs

I hate that PHX gets all the love even though we've beaten them twice this season and in the WCF last year.

I hate Boris Diaw

I hate the orange jerseys

I hate how every phx games comes with an amare comeback story

I hate phoenix's schedule so far

etc etc.

Go for it guys.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to fluid.forty.one again.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 10:57 PM   #25
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGER!
Old 01-30-2007, 11:15 PM   #26
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilMavvento
Oh and I can't believe no one has mentioned their traffic cone orange 3rd jerseys yet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eLB5x24wmo
Old 01-30-2007, 11:19 PM   #27
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

i love the suns. they are so exciting to watch.
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 11:36 PM   #28
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

*sigh*
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 11:59 PM   #29
pickupyonuts

pickupyonuts will become famous soon enoughpickupyonuts will become famous soon enough

i hate how d'antoni leaves the coaching up to nash. instead he acts as a cheerleader...one that travels to away games.
Old 01-31-2007, 12:02 AM   #30
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoinewalker
i love the suns. they are so exciting to watch.

^Second coming of MightyFart.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 01:56 AM   #31
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

I hate that Nash bottomed-out for us down the stretch every year, but somehow has unlimited stamina in Phoenix.. and I hate that I think he wasn't giving his all when he was here..
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 03:03 AM   #32
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom
I hate that Nash bottomed-out for us down the stretch every year, but somehow has unlimited stamina in Phoenix.. and I hate that I think he wasn't giving his all when he was here..
He was giving his all when he was here. The reason he is so much better is because he is in a system that lets him utilize his offensive talent in the best way. He himself said the offseason after signing his big contract was the one in which he worked out the hardest of any in his career up to that point because when he saw that the Mavs didn't want him back after they offered such an insulting contract he was motivated to prove them wrong and turn his new team around. That's why he seems to have more stamina now than he had with us, because of how much harder he's been working due to the motivation he got from the Mavs. That being said, he still isn't as effective in the playoffs as he is in the regular season and he does become run down, but that's because of age. If he hadn't worked as hard as he did he would be much less effective than he is in the playoffs.

It's also not a case where he's peaking now, like someone else said, it's due to the new system that's letting him showcase his full offensive talent because he has so much freedom in the system. He is the playmaker their, and we never gave him that. He is a quarterback now, before he was just another player. He's developed into a better leader and a better player, and it's all because of us.

Old 01-31-2007, 03:37 AM   #33
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

I think, for whatever reason, Nash did feel insulted when he signed with the Suns. It was probably a mistake to not only "lowball" Nash on the contract, but to go on record as saying that you did it because you question his durabilty. That will motivate a professional athlete in his prime. And Nash was not just an athlete, he was an allstar. And now he's the MVP two years running maybe in some part due to Cuban's "insult". But, I think people sometimes forget that Nash started to really train his body hard prior to leaving Dallas. In either his last year or the year before that, he came into training camp with basically a brand new body. I guess what I'm trying to say is that Nash already knew how he was planning on taking care of his body so that he could keep on playing basketball at a high level before he left Dallas.

I hate when the Suns start talking like they're world-beaters.

Last edited by jleefilled; 01-31-2007 at 03:39 AM.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 08:19 AM   #34
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

insulting offer????? low-ball nash?????
I hate how Steve Cash's money-lust has somehow warped history.
I hate how Steve Cash waited till he was no longer a mav to put in some hard work in the off-season.
I hate how Cuban is so often blamed for not wanting to give up those millions of dollars.
I hate how Steve Cash is never blamed for not wanting to give up those exact same millions of dollars.
I hate Dantoni's mustache.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 11:38 AM   #35
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

i hate that you guys hate any of this. we're the better team...we've beaten them twice, so why worry?
mkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 12:42 PM   #36
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin
I hate how Steve Cash is never blamed for not wanting to give up those exact same millions of dollars.
Giggle.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 02:35 PM   #37
fluid.forty.one

I hate how they always plays teams without their stars (boozer is out against them now, nice timing).
Old 01-31-2007, 03:14 PM   #38
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkat
i hate that you guys hate any of this. we're the better team...we've beaten them twice, so why worry?
you are a hater!
Old 01-31-2007, 03:19 PM   #39
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:
I hate how they always plays teams without their stars (boozer is out against them now, nice timing).
This pisses me off more than anything.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:22 PM   #40
Grammaton Cleric

Grammaton Cleric will become famous soon enoughGrammaton Cleric will become famous soon enough

Quote:
It's definitely a trend now.

I call it "Suns-itis".

This is the funniest thread I've read in a week. Keep up the good work Mavs fans.

Very entertaining...