Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2012, 09:43 AM   #11
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
If he at all lives up to his career averages, I can't see a reason that the Mavs wouldn't want to keep him long term. (3+ years).

Kaman is a legit second tier center in this league....which in itself is a rare jewel.

I agree that health will be the biggest concern...I just can't see chemistry being at worst anything other than really good.

We're about to see something we've never seen in Dirk's career as a Mav: What his game looks like with an actual back to the basket post scorer. I'm really looking forward to the first few times Dirk catches the ball at the high post and then kicks it to Kaman on the block.
Things are going to change, at least they should. You'll have to respect what a Mavs center can do in the halfcourt setting. You're also going to have to respect a point guard who will actually be looking to go attack the basket and is actually proficient at doing it

Tags
haywood>kaman=loltarded, hulkamania, jefftakeshaywooddeep, kaman debunked, love guns, skip bayliss = underdog